Diablo® III

Just bought the gamed—hello!

Just bought the game with the drop in price. Looking forwarded to playing, having following the game a lot, I'd thought I would screw the negatives people seem to love talking about and just have fun with it and play it how I want. I enjoyed the "trial" up to the skeleton king and enjoy dungeon crawlers previously.

I was going to do torchlight but I just didn't like the art style. Diablo...I'm coming for you!

Cheers!
Reply Quote
You will see why people complain once you start doing the same thing for hours on end. You're lucky though, it isn't as bad as it used to be.
Reply Quote
Man am I glad there is someone positive on the forums. Good hunting.
Reply Quote
Welcome to the game! Ignore all the hating going on, you have that with a lot of games. I for one enjoy playing it now more than I did back in May when I bought it.

Need any in-game advice, you can look me up, I get on most evenings. DTMAce-1687
Reply Quote
I am pretty sure "and enjoy dungeon crawlers" means this guy knows what this is....oh and Hello back!
Reply Quote
Welcome! Enjoy the game!

And I wouldn't mind the hating. It's the best game of its kind you can buy, with a few blemishes.
Reply Quote
The game is solid. There is certainly some room for improvement, and we have seen blizzard start moving in the right direction with the most recent patch. Torchlight two has a lot of features I really like, but D3 has exceptional gameplay, which I have found to be the hallmark of Blizzard releases.

Enjoy the game it has a lot to offer new players.
Reply Quote
Only 62 elite kills??? LOLOLOLOLOL!!! n00000000b!!!

Just kidding. Welcome to D3. :) Do yourself a favor and leave the boards and never return. You seem like a nice person. Hate to see that corrupted.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 08:02 AMPosted by Buryit
I am pretty sure "and enjoy dungeon crawlers" means this guy knows what this is....oh and Hello back!

Eh, still you never know. lol
Reply Quote
Roll a barb before its to late
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Akiz
Do yourself a favor and leave the boards and never return. You seem like a nice person. Hate to see that corrupted.

Ain't that the truth. These forums suck most of the time. Just let it ride, don't buy into the hype, though occasionally I get some good tips simply reading SOME threads. Most are garbage though.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Lepkin

Play whatever class you want to. Honestly, with enough DPS, any class is good/OP. People just don't realize this as a lot of people don't know how to play their class efficiently.
Reply Quote
If you want to enjoy the game, I suggest avoiding the forums. Haters gonna hate. ;)

Ok on a more serious note, like all games, you will get bored after like 200hrs...but hey...thats 200 hours! Most people here get sick because they play too much, too quickly.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Lepkin

+1 and enjoy the endless grind...
Reply Quote
Only 62 elite kills??? LOLOLOLOLOL!!! n00000000b!!!

Just kidding. Welcome to D3. :) Do yourself a favor and leave the boards and never return. You seem like a nice person. Hate to see that corrupted.
Hahah pretty funny

11/27/2012 08:01 AMPosted by coodav
Man am I glad there is someone positive on the forums. Good hunting.
Thanks...looking forward to it!

Welcome to the game! Ignore all the hating going on, you have that with a lot of games. I for one enjoy playing it now more than I did back in May when I bought it.

Need any in-game advice, you can look me up, I get on most evenings. DTMAce-1687

Thanks! I have been following the forums and reviews, etc a lot and didn't want to make the plunge.

11/27/2012 08:05 AMPosted by DTMAce

Eh, still you never know. lol
Lol...I know...but I am a stud, I'll be killing HC elites with whites in no time.
Reply Quote
Just bought the game with the drop in price. Looking forwarded to playing, having following the game a lot, I'd thought I would screw the negatives people seem to love talking about and just have fun with it and play it how I want. I enjoyed the "trial" up to the skeleton king and enjoy dungeon crawlers previously.

I was going to do torchlight but I just didn't like the art style. Diablo...I'm coming for you!

Cheers!

when you need to know something look it up on the forums. specifically. dont browse here or you will become jaded self-loathing and a miserable person...

forums are full of vitriol that we all succumb to sometimes...
Reply Quote
If you want to enjoy the game, I suggest avoiding the forums. Haters gonna hate. ;)

Ok on a more serious note, like all games, you will get bored after like 200hrs...but hey...thats 200 hours! Most people here get sick because they play too much, too quickly.
EXACTLY. I will probably get around 100 hrs in the game over the course of 6 months, so I have a lot of play ahead. I wanted a game I could pick up and enjoy and then go do something else. DOTA 2 makes sure I have like an hr aside to play.
Reply Quote

Cheers!

when you need to know something look it up on the forums. specifically. dont browse here or you will become jaded self-loathing and a miserable person...

forums are full of vitriol that we all succumb to sometimes...

I learned from my SC2 experience... those forums were very brutal!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]