Diablo® III

Just bought the gamed—hello!

I just bought the game 3 days ago too, already done with Normal and Nightmare modes. Currently on Hell. No matter how the game is at end-content for me it already paid of its worth. Very well worked and enjoyed every single minute of it and still do. Ping me in game if you need help or any leftover gear if you play in EU
Edited by Shao#2982 on 11/27/2012 8:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
Your late to the party hope you weren't expecting this game to be just like diablo 2.

best way to enjoy the game is to play for fun and not be insulted by the drops and lousy itemization and dont expect too much from this game and whatever you do dont put more money into the game its not worth it.

if you were expecting d2 like game then try tl2 on steam it will prob be on sale several times for the holidays.

when im tired of the rng abuse from diablo 3 i just play something else for a while.

enjoy Jay Wilsons: Diablo 3

also heres how you gear your characters primestat/vit/crit chance/crit damage/all res and some attack speed on everything you can good luck.
Edited by REDRUM13#1762 on 11/27/2012 8:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yep, haters going to hate. LOL
Reply Quote
Welcome and Happy Hunting !
Reply Quote
Been playing since launch and I am having fun, do not let others take away your fun. Keep playing this game as long as you are having fun. If the fun ends then move on to something else.

I would like to extend a warm welcome to you TheJellymon.
Reply Quote
Le Me browsing the forums when suddenly... a wild positive post appears.

Goodluck and like what other said, ignore the haters! miserable bunch of people :)
Reply Quote
The game is good man, you'll probably hit some frustrating points but everybody does. The reason there is a lot of complaining on the forums is because the people who enjoy the game are actually playing it for what it is and the opposite for those who are not enjoying it. Feel free to ask me questions if you have any Battletag: Fuha#1913
Reply Quote
Your late to the party hope you weren't expecting this game to be just like diablo 2.

best way to enjoy the game is to play for fun and not be insulted by the drops and lousy itemization and dont expect too much from this game and whatever you do dont put more money into the game its not worth it.

^

Its a pretty good game up to level 60, dont put any money into this game it doesnt change anything.
Reply Quote
U r lucky coz the game is fixed a lots. if u play early patches you might rage quit
Reply Quote
and Roll a barb before too late. trust me !
Reply Quote
I HATE EVERYONE! Except you Thejellymon.
It is a fun game and i only read froms when the server is down, I need a good laugh.
People will complain about everything, like they own the company.
Good Luck and maby we will see eachother in a public game sometime.
Reply Quote
Bah, Barb. Whats a Barb w/o a Monk?

DEAD.
Reply Quote
This forum will devour your soul.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Formosa
What you've bought isn't a true diablo series, people says this is how a hack/slash should be like... I am sorry, that might be true 10 years ago, but D3 is a lot worse than D2 in many ways.

Yet, better in many other ways. So there. HA. :P
Reply Quote
Welcome to Diablo III. May the Lord of Terror grant you much RNG blessings.

Happy Demon-slaying! Cheers.

-Straag-
Reply Quote
He started a DH.

:D Welcome to the fold dude, look forward to seeing some day in pub games.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 08:09 AMPosted by Marlaine
Welcome. For your own personal sanity, I recommend avoiding these forums like the plague.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]