Diablo® III

Just bought the gamed—hello!

welcome to the diablo, ignore all the haters. they are just mad because they suck at the game.

You could teach a monkey to play D3 dude. Get a grip.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just bought the game with the drop in price. Looking forwarded to playing, having following the game a lot, I'd thought I would screw the negatives people seem to love talking about and just have fun with it and play it how I want. I enjoyed the "trial" up to the skeleton king and enjoy dungeon crawlers previously.

I was going to do torchlight but I just didn't like the art style. Diablo...I'm coming for you!

Cheers!

been playing since launch and I'm still having fun.Just ignore the crybaby haters and enjoy your hunt.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 09:50 AMPosted by Formosa
lol @ at noobs: "Ignore all the haters/forums". Just take a look at their profiles.

You should look to your own. At least I am playing all the classes. lol
Reply Quote
73 Tauren Warrior
Don't rush ! Smell the roses. Once you hit inferno it all changes.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 09:53 AMPosted by Fangwall
Don't rush ! Smell the roses. Once you hit inferno it all changes.

Yep, that's when the real game begins. :D
Reply Quote
Welcome to D3. The game isnt as bas as it was but once u spend 100 of hours farming crap it does get old. GL though and HF
Edited by Whistlr#1908 on 11/27/2012 9:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 09:50 AMPosted by Formosa
lol @ at noobs: "Ignore all the haters/forums". Just take a look at their profiles.

says the noob with 2 wiz's and no gear on em. l2p with other classes
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Welcome to Diablo III. :)

We have a very diverse and passionate community of Diablo III players, and two suggestions I'd have for you is to make sure you check out the Diablo III Class forums for some excellent class advice from some of our veteran players, and the Looking for Group forum if you're interested in grouping up with like-minded players.

Enjoy your stay in Sanctuary, and happy demon hunting!
Reply Quote
My advice:

disable your virus programs to have a chance at fighting the act 2 boss with no lag

run the game on a flashdrive to help with stuttering

roll a WW barb

dont spend any money on the RMAH the stuff you buy will likely be nerfed

annnnndddd finally get a return and pick up Xcom.
Reply Quote
Welcome and enjoy. I have too.
Reply Quote
View profile
welcome, ive been playing it since launch, and was pretty passive about it at release. its fast become one of my favorite games ever.

good luck and have fun!
Reply Quote
It's actually a lot of fun when you play with friends.
Reply Quote
Just bought the game with the drop in price. Looking forwarded to playing, having following the game a lot, I'd thought I would screw the negatives people seem to love talking about and just have fun with it and play it how I want. I enjoyed the "trial" up to the skeleton king and enjoy dungeon crawlers previously.

I was going to do torchlight but I just didn't like the art style. Diablo...I'm coming for you!

Cheers!

I've been playing since release.. I still enjoy the hell out of it.. hope you do too, welcome!
Reply Quote
Edited by jonclau#1835 on 9/4/2015 1:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks everyone!

To all those saying I should roll a Barb...I went DH because I really enjoy the kiting mechanic. Hopefully this makes it more challenging ;)

Welcome to Diablo III. :)

We have a very diverse and passionate community of Diablo III players, and two suggestions I'd have for you is to make sure you check out the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/#forum3354995"]Diablo III Class forums[/url] for some excellent class advice from some of our veteran players, and the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/7627092/"]Looking for Group forum[/url] if you're interested in grouping up with like-minded players.

Enjoy your stay in Sanctuary, and happy demon hunting!
Thanks!

11/27/2012 10:23 AMPosted by AngryRonald
It's actually a lot of fun when you play with friends.
Def, I got a buddy who's been playing for a while so we'll join up. Looking forward to it...

..maybe I'll see some of you on in a pub.
Reply Quote
He started a DH.

:D Welcome to the fold dude, look forward to seeing some day in pub games.
Is DH no good? Seems like alot of fun so far.
Reply Quote
If you want the game to be as easy as possible, make a barbarian.
Otherwise I would recommend the Witch Doctor, I now have all classes except for Barbarian at level 60 and WD is easily the most fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]