Diablo® III

Just bought the gamed—hello!

Hey man have fun, stay away from the forums imo, just play the game.
Reply Quote
View profile
Welcome to Diablo III. :)

We have a very diverse and passionate community of Diablo III players, and two suggestions I'd have for you is to make sure you check out the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/#forum3354995"]Diablo III Class forums[/url] for some excellent class advice from some of our veteran players, and the [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/7627092/"]Looking for Group forum[/url] if you're interested in grouping up with like-minded players.

Enjoy your stay in Sanctuary, and happy demon hunting!

I think passionate is perhaps an understatement lol.
Reply Quote
View profile
Welcome OP, I hope you enjoy the game as much as I have.
Reply Quote
Paid blizzard employee posting as satisfied customer DETECTED
Reply Quote
View profile
11/27/2012 02:58 PMPosted by Soulstice
Paid blizzard employee posting as satisfied customer DETECTED

LOL

Well anything is possible I guess, but prove it!
Reply Quote
i am a experienced barbarian and I've used most class to 60 and further i am currently playing WD alot along my barbarian. Don't hesitate to add me ingame monet#1161, will be happy to help and advice a new positive player like you.

diablo 3 forums= whiner all over the place, don't worry doesn't reflect the actual game. They aren't even playing it, they are just staying on the forums flamethrowing everyone...
Reply Quote
You have my condolences.
Reply Quote
Haters gonna hate. I love this game, and I know it's going to get better.
Reply Quote
Welcome
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 03:05 PMPosted by GrimZ
You have my condolences.

amen
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
you will join the darkside soon enough.... :P
Reply Quote
Welcome. I have way to many hours in this game for an old married man. It is enjoyable, and compared to paying $10 for a movie or $20 for D3 .. you will get more than 2 hours of entertainment. My recommendation for whatever class you choose. pick up every blue and salvage it if you don't wear it. Sell salvage on AH for much more than you can sell the actual item at the vendor. Also, go for +exp pieces over MF .. you level fast usually. Also, if you buy one thing at the Auction House (AH), buy a flawless square ruby when you have about 500 gold and are around level 15. Find a helm with a socket. Plug .. and Play. This way, you can play thru each difficulty once and level enough to be ready for the next one.
Reply Quote
So much..."passion" haha ;)

Maybe the blues are trying to promote a positive atmosphere and reward positivity with a post? :) Considering this has 6 pages, most are pretty positive...thanks everyone! Already added a few the other night.
Reply Quote
View profile
Your enthusiasm reminds me of when I was young. Now I feel old and dry.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]