Diablo® III

Just bought the gamed—hello!

Welcome! Game is great! I've been playing since release and played d1 and d2 before this. I'm really enjoying the game. Don't let the haters bother you. I've tried dw2, tl2, and nothing is as fun for me as diablo. I'm getting to the point on my main chars that I can pretty much do anything I want to do, so now it's just gotten to the point where I need to figure out what is most fun for me.

My barb can do mp8 ubers with my group of equally geared friends, can do an mp10 key run but it's not worth it.

For now I'm just leveling up paragon on my barb, and contemplating leveling up my DH which is 37. DH and WD are the only classes I don't already have at 60 but I think I will eventually.

Honestly I just love the gameplay in this game. Nothing else I've played lately has made 1 hour feel like 10 minutes as easily.

Also I have to say that these changes in 1.0.5 made it so that I honestly haven't wanted to play anything else but my mains, because I CRAVE the loot drops from inferno. In a way they really achieved what they wanted to do at release which was give your character some sence of permanence with your ability to be able to change skills at any time. Really makes me want to stick with one character over the others and keep going with that to get better and better.
Edited by SilentExodus#1477 on 11/28/2012 9:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 07:57 AMPosted by TheJellymon
Just bought the game

Sorry to hear :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]