Diablo® III

Rate the Witch Doctor Above You

@Trefnwyd
Nice setup @.@
Think you can get some more eHP without losing dps from the HF ring....... 9.8/10
nice
@sweetlove

10/10
@Dumax

not bad
may need more armor and change fire bomb to widowmakers
@ Twinbuster, same as previously on your WD, your AR and HP are both on the low side and you could stand to gain a bit of crit chance.

6.5/10
Death - may be better pantsoptions for you out there.. But overall great crit chance 8/10
You hardcore is decent for a hardcore and you're non-hardcore is absolutely sick. Very nice. 9/10 for the hardcore and 10/10 for the non-hardcore.
Edited by Darkul#1370 on 1/6/2013 6:51 PM PST
Darkul. Love your skorn. But you have 0 Life Steal, 0 Life on Hit, and very little life per second. As well as 0 mana regeneration. I would highly recommend a life steal weapon, and or life on hit for your ammy, or rings. 6/10
@blackjack great AC build! very good damage mitigation too with high AR and Armor. I'd say a 9/10 for your build! :)

As for me, i'm still waiting on some Ice Climbers with same stats but with MS to kinda complete my set.
@blackjack great AC build! very good damage mitigation too with high AR and Armor. I'd say a 9/10 for your build! :)

As for me, i'm still waiting on some Ice Climbers with same stats but with MS to kinda complete my set.

Wow very good! For gear it looks great, just need that MS on your boots :) I don't quite know enough about WD to rate your build, looks very interesting though!

I just geared up my WD could use some advice on where to go next
Pretty good, but you could use more thorns damage.
@ VictoriousDN, intersting build stacking that much thorns damage, but it looks like you stacked it a bit too much at the expense of more valuable stats like crit chance, crit damage and HP. Also not really sure why you're wearing a DEX Litany either. I'll give you a 7/10 for novelty, but for effectiveness on higher MP 5/10.
Edited by Death#1408 on 1/6/2013 9:23 PM PST
@death more vit would be good
9/10
@Fruit 5/10
Low HP, no mana spenders, could use a better helm
@Jimbob 5/10

Interesting set up with a shield
@ Mightymouse solid 7/10

Nice gear i would try to get average damage on ammy and ring
6/10 KingTako - Looks like a good start. Big upgrade would be to get crit zuni ring & helm (it's a bit expensive though, or everyone would have one)

Might consider using pierce the veil to up your bears damage :)
You all have a good build, please rate me :)
@Maykind- Your guy is really getting there, I would give you a 7/10, definitely upgrade your rings and try for a witching hour belt when you can afford one, you're on the right path otherwise :)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]