Diablo® III

Rate the Witch Doctor Above You

01/08/2013 12:11 PMPosted by Dr3wby
@Maykind- Your guy is really getting there, I would give you a 7/10, definitely upgrade your rings and try for a witching hour belt when you can afford one, you're on the right path otherwise :)

4/10
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592640182
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 1/8/2013 12:20 PM PST
Love UR sun keeper rakimallah ... Love my new Zuni pox too
01/08/2013 12:27 PMPosted by SweetLove
Love UR sun keeper rakimallah ... Love my new Zuni pox too

... Did you just rate urself? ...Really?
@Rakimallah

Nice toon. Tell me this: All that money invest into your godly toon. And the worst leoric's roll possible. If your going to waste a spot on a Leoric's, at least get one with a higher xp gain.

/respect
@Rakimallah

Nice toon. Tell me this: All that money invest into your godly toon. And the worst leoric's roll possible. If your going to waste a spot on a Leoric's, at least get one with a higher xp gain.

/respect

EDIT: upgraded
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 1/9/2013 4:58 PM PST
@Rakimallah

9/10

insane dps my friend.

with that amount of damage you could really use a life steal item.

cheers
Nice hellfire ring!

7/10
@Rakimallah

9/10

insane dps my friend.

with that amount of damage you could really use a life steal item.

cheers

oh I have one. I keep

http://imageshack.us/f/40/rotjp.jpg/

and

http://imageshack.us/f/59/offhand2.jpg/

for RD mobs
@Rakimallah

Pretty insane stuff, I will also say LS and ur all set, but since you have one, I have no idea how to improve on your character, good job! 9/10 ( -1 I don't like bears soz :p )
@Rakimallah

You can improve further by swapping out Skorn for elite off hand and 1 hand combo.

Also you can start adding average damage to most of your slot (if pushing dps is your thing).

Life Steal is no longer a requirement for some of our elite builds, except perhaps uber mp10 and siegebreaker, because more and more dps gear have good ehp now, as long as you survive the spike damage (and kill fast), survivability is not an issue even in high mp. That said, my current setup is geared for fast paragon leveling in mp5 and less. But there is no such thing as a life steal build, just life steal weapon, swapping main hand with manajuna blade is easy as pie.
Edited by KCtheGreat#6529 on 1/9/2013 12:52 AM PST
@kc that's alot of attack speed Id give you 8 out of 10? not life sustain?
Edited by UbeHopia#6845 on 1/9/2013 2:05 AM PST
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ch0wYunMatt-1400/hero/20460044
Suggestions?
4/10 id say drop the mf and get yourself some lifesteal...
@Rakimallah

You can improve further by swapping out Skorn for elite off hand and 1 hand combo.

Also you can start adding average damage to most of your slot (if pushing dps is your thing).

Life Steal is no longer a requirement for some of our elite builds, except perhaps uber mp10 and siegebreaker, because more and more dps gear have good ehp now, as long as you survive the spike damage (and kill fast), survivability is not an issue even in high mp. That said, my current setup is geared for fast paragon leveling in mp5 and less. But there is no such thing as a life steal build, just life steal weapon, swapping main hand with manajuna blade is easy as pie.

ty. but not by sacrificing my defenses. I have no interest in being a glass cannon.

And I <3 my Skorn! (unless a 2 billion+ EF or something comes my way)
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 1/9/2013 10:20 AM PST
Impressive stats,

I love the big HP pool and amount of damage you do.

Question, why go with Skorn over carving knife?
Impressive stats,

I love the big HP pool and amount of damage you do.

Question, why go with Skorn over carving knife?

money and dps

the best knife runs 3-500m if I am not mistaken. This Skorn costed 250. And it's 10th best of all Skorns in Americas.

dps wise, I would lose 30k plus with a carving knife. The LS weapon I linked earlier with PoT 10% damage is nearly just as good
@rakimallah

thanks for not rating the person above you so they dont get rated> me... ##*#*!!! 1/10 cuz youre a douche
01/09/2013 02:14 PMPosted by Benjy
1/10 cuz youre a douche

1/10 for being mean.

As for your gear and such.
-1 for using PtV
-1 for using 12%movement
armor is a bit on the low side invest in vilewards or +armor/int/high vit shoulders. I'd say 7/10 overall
Edited by Jimbob#1821 on 1/9/2013 2:36 PM PST
@rakimallah

thanks for not rating the person above you so they dont get rated> me... ##*#*!!! 1/10 cuz youre a douche

pardon, I was just answering questions posed to me by other players, some of which weren't rating either. I wasn't intentionally trying to get of topic, so for that I do apologize to people reading this thread. But not to you; there was no cause for such strong emotion. Take an advil before that vein in your forehead bursts from nerdrage.

Jimbob - love the para, but I have to give you 6.5/10 for lack of high quality gems, rather meh HF, pretty poor HP and lack of more resist. Hoping you get a really good 1 billion gold drop to get those upgrades done :)

And the person next feel free to skip me, I've been on this thread enough
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 1/9/2013 4:48 PM PST
Man that's harsh -3.5 for not spending 98 mil on 40 int. Using Ruby instead of Amethyst in helm and using that Meh HF to cap MF..(700 All resist with my CC litany) I say recount !(I use this set farming keys)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]