Diablo® III

Rate the Witch Doctor Above You

@DonBukka

Nice WD, maybe 7/10 =) could use more crit chance...

is vision quest really that good?

im choosing between VQ and Grave Injustice...I need your advice =)

cheers!!!
Edited by Vendetta#1450 on 2/1/2013 12:31 AM PST
I'm looking for a WD user named Sheila (She posted here)... I have a message for her:

Sheila, this is Vince. Please don't be mad at me anymore. This is completely unreasonable. You are mad at me for a reason of trying to make another person our friend... and she's not even that special to me, not as special as you. You are my friend, and will always be my friend. And a very dear one to me as well. This game is not as fun anymore without you. Until you come back to me, I'll only log in with a level 1 wizard named "iMissUSheila". Please, think about this. You're my best friend, and you always will be. You are breaking me each day that you are gone.

meanwhile please rate me =) sorry
@DonBukka

Nice WD, maybe 7/10 =) could use more crit chance...

is vision quest really that good?

im choosing between VQ and Grave Injustice...I need your advice =)

cheers!!!

Grave injustice for lower mp, hands down.

I use vision Quest for mp5 and up. With the zuni set bonus, the regen from mojo, and VQ I hit just shy of 100 mana regen while VQ is active.
I can spam bears, drop in a few acid clouds, and what not and not OOM.

When I do mp 3 and under, I swap gear sets to

Tyrael's Might for movement speed and no loss to my damage
and a Toad for pick up radius, to help with grave injustice and gruesome feast.

All in all it depends on your play style and what you're doing.
Grave injustice for lower mp, hands down.

I use vision Quest for mp5 and up. With the zuni set bonus, the regen from mojo, and VQ I hit just shy of 100 mana regen while VQ is active.
I can spam bears, drop in a few acid clouds, and what not and not OOM.

When I do mp 3 and under, I swap gear sets to

Tyrael's Might for movement speed and no loss to my damage
and a Toad for pick up radius, to help with grave injustice and gruesome feast.

All in all it depends on your play style and what you're doing.

58 seconds ago

i see, i only play MP1 so ill just stick to my setup...thanks again =)
Nice. going zuni helm or ring for 3rd bonus?

MP1 will not be the most efficient route for exp in new patch so you may want to consider that.

GL 5/10
@Juzam

The best advice I can give you on your gear is ...a... um, you aren't wearing any. So, uh, wear some?

Nice 34 sec dog build, I guess.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Gun5181-1350/hero/3422979

Whoever rates me: this is my low mp mf build. I switch to int/vit Strongarms for Ubers, though I wouldn't mind some nice cc Lacuni when the price is right.

I also just found a Zuni chest with comparable int, 3 less AR, and 790+ armor, but at a cost of 2.5k life. Should I make the switch for another 100 armor?
Nice build!
8/10
-1 for the Skorn. Mana regen is everything for a witch doc, need to be able to spam those bears for a long time even if it costs you some DPS. 100 Armor > 2.5k life in my opinion.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/megahurtz-1787/hero/12537349

Trying to get a Tal Rasha's ammy, a better non Zuni's ring (most of this equip is off my freeze wiz), and a higher Int Vile Ward. Other than that I'm pretty content with the build.
Edited by megahurtz#1787 on 1/23/2013 8:07 AM PST
@megahurt

very good at all with 3200+ int
can have a better helm and amulet
and I see there are some attack speed gears, do you out of mana often?
Thanks for the feedback. Currently I can tank Ghom and Rakanoth with nearly infinite spam using Widowmakers/VQ. I might have to throttle the bears for a couple extra spiders if I'm not paying attention.

Besides, I like seeing those massive crits.

I'll get rid of the Skorn when I find a comparable 1 hand/oh combo.

@Twins

I don't have any experience with your WoZ build, but I would say swapping out that Blackthorne's belt for a WH is always a good option. Unless that ammy is 100% necessary for the build, you are leaving a ton of damage at the door not having any cc.

I don't know anyone that uses Spider Queen over Widowmakers or Leaping Spiders, but I have to assume it's to complement WoZ.
Edited by Gun5181#1350 on 1/23/2013 9:49 AM PST
twinsbuster - as I said in my original post most of my gear is off my freeze wiz so there is more IAS gear than most. Constantly using 4 of the spells for Rush of Essence, mana regen isn't an issue. I'm able to solo mp8 with no pets so I'm happy with the build
@megahurtz

Well since u have been already rated and most of ur problems i would of though where mentioned overall just keep upgrading and more life would be usefull

Overall 7/10
Edited by Ohso#1593 on 1/23/2013 6:31 PM PST
the pickup vile ward seems like overkill I'd say... 8.5
@Ohso the upgrades would give me about 20k dps (I have about 195k base) which isn't as helpful as you'd think in higher MP's. I solo MP8 and run MP9-10 for ubers/key runs, your build looks like it's set up for MP1 farming so very different in terms of difficulty.

As for more life I have seen a lot of WD's on here with 50-100k life, which is that works for them then great. Survivability for me isn't an issue with me at 37k so it's not something I'm looking to upgrade.
@Gun5181
I am not going to replace my Blackthorne's belt unless the Witching Hour can give me like 190vit.
Four pieces are 100% necessary for the build. The only thing I can do is to get a trifector Mara's that may cost more than 2bil.
Spider Queen over Widowmakers/ Leaping Spiders because every time throwing jars instead of Pile On is a waste.

@megahurtz
Never realize Rush of Essence can support that much attack speed. May try it out.
@ Jars

Looks like your build is set up for Dueling since it wouldnt be optimal for PvE. Hard to say what build / gear you might use when you are not dueling. I would imagine mana regen is an issue since you dont have zuni set and are running with PtV. Perhaps you have some other gear that you swap out when you are running PvE. I would rate your gear at a 7 but could be different if you had different gear / build.
Rate the zunibarb
@ofgortens

9/10 - Impressive DPS :D
@punosound

9.5/10 Very nice! Don't see much in the way of upgrades that aren't going to cost you a fortune. Great witchdoctor.
@TheZuniBarb

You are going to have huge mana issues if you don't complete the set. Almost there buddy. :)
Edited by maximus#1165 on 1/25/2013 5:39 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]