Diablo® III

Rate the Witch Doctor Above You

what do u guys think about my build?
@ slayer3211 good for low mp farming. I would prob lower hp at low mp and put on more dps
@KosRobin ill say probably 6/10 for gears some of it needs an upgrade, very nice mojo tho
Hey Fred nice little doggie build you have there. 6.5/10 seems a bit light on defences as I understand the build. Way nice IAS stacking... Maybe work on better shoulders (keeing the pickup radius of course). or a socketed Manaj knife...
@ blackjack

8/10. Took a point away for not having +58 gems and your boots could be stronger in the int/vit department, but I love all your chance to hit/freeze/stun gear procs. Kudos
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 1/27/2013 11:21 PM PST
@Rak 9/10 . Really want your helm. are you interested in selling? and im curious to test a skorn like that in pvp.

Any way I just chugged a power thirst and put my wd into CHUCKNORRIS mode!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs
@ChuckNorris

I'm going to assume your DPS numbers are with every buff in action, but still holy crap.

The rest of your WD is just awesome.

9.5/10 just because I'm sure there are things you're finding to perfect and upgrade. Still, wow man.
Edited by DonBukka#1245 on 1/28/2013 2:40 AM PST
@DonBukka

Probably the worst thing for you is only 12% movement speed. Other than that, you could add cc to the pox and neck, AR to feet hands, and wrists, and more LS/DPS to your MH. Upgrade gems when gold allows. Overall nicely put together with only minor/expensive upgrades for you.

7.5/10
Edited by SilentMike69#1275 on 1/28/2013 4:35 AM PST
@SilentMike69

8/10 You could probably get new gear with more reducing summon ZD.

My profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Toygar-2188/
@Toygar

6/10: Gem up, get some more armor/all resist. Not bad!
Please rate :)
@Saythe
Great build with your dps and gem upgrade along with armor and resists

@KelvinKing
Gem upgrade when u get chance and a weapon with a socket to increase your crit dam but over all I too like the build.
@TheNatas GODLIKE!... well, compared to me

Tips are welcome on how to improve my char
@IVO

I think you're first goal should be to shoot for an upgrade to Zunimassas set armor.

And then work on your weapon, shoot for something with life leech or hit and crit dmg.
@IVO

I think you're first goal should be to shoot for an upgrade to Zunimassas set armor.

And then work on your weapon, shoot for something with life leech or hit and crit dmg.

nice mace

I'm new though, I just hit 60 yesterday and got to inferno an hour or so later, playing solo
@Rak 9/10 . Really want your helm. are you interested in selling? and im curious to test a skorn like that in pvp.

Any way I just chugged a power thirst and put my wd into CHUCKNORRIS mode!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

hell to the no! :p

(skip my review plz)

EDIT: chuck, whisp me in game
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 1/28/2013 10:00 AM PST
@SilentMike69

8/10 You could probably get new gear with more reducing summon ZD.

How much lower than 0 should I go?
@SilentMike:

I don't play ZCD dogs, so hard for me to rate, but looks pretty awesome from what I know about that build. I guess the only possible suggestion: upgrade those gems to 58 int whenever you have the gold...but you didn't need me to tell you that. =)
@aralyn

You definitely have the right idea in building your WD. Nice defenses, so now its just about keeping those while boosting your DPS. The 4 piece is a great bonus, but that offhand is hindering your DPS greatly. You also want a socket inyour helm for life and xp so maybe a switch to a high int all res zuni helm and a serpent off hand with 250ish avg damage. I think you will gain at least 15k dps.

Unfortunately you have hit the 100k wall and its not really worth spending less than 50-100 mil per item as the upgrades will be short lived and relatively insignificant. On the right track though gj.

Edit for my review: this is my farming mojo, i have a serpent that ups me to 177k dps.
Edited by Gold15#1509 on 1/28/2013 3:25 PM PST
Thanks for the input. Like your build -- esp the hat.

Question: I've been going back and forth - Rain of Toads/Widowmakers/Leaping Spiders as primary. Do you (or anyone else reading this) have thoughts on these?

I like Rain of Toads bc you can attack around corners and waller affix doesn't matter anymore. Plus, it has nice proc rate for LoH. Widowmakers have obvious mana benefit. Like Leaping Spiders because of the almost AoE nature of them - fire and forget, esp when kiting. Plus, they do 144%. Both spiders have downside of not being able to attack around corners and low proc rate on LoH. (Not to mention, for now I have ring that gives 7% buff to RoT damage.)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]