Diablo® III

Rate the Witch Doctor Above You

@Ryan

10/10

Only thing I dont like are the Inna's but thats a beastly WD.
9/10 I guess
8/10
@ pwnmatt

Your witchdoctor has nice pants.
Wow Tom, not often you see an old school tank anymore. 8/10 for tankieness.
@ Blackjack - 9/10 for the rain doc build. ;)
@ Viserin - 7/10

I don't like rain of toads, and remove pierce of the veil when you can, it burns the mana!!

Profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/es/profile/Serra-2731/
@ Viserin: 9/10

I agree with what you said to the guy above you. I was finally able to give up the sheet damage that pierce the veil gave me, and found that I perform much better in game with Blood Ritual rather than PtV. Also happy I dropped the Frog and Grave Injustice for the Serpent and Jungle Fortitude. Nice lookin' Doc you got there, Serra. Keep up the good work.
Serra: I didn't do especially well with Spanish in high school, which was a long time ago, but if I can try...

8.5/10

Not a fan of BBVD, it's radius is too poor imo, your Zuni ring could use improvement (CC is low), Zuni boots DEF some love (8% and moar vital, baby!) I don't think (could be wrong) that your serpent offers any mana discount on bears and I personally (this is nitpicking) don't like the idea of a wasted 11% movement speed.

100 paragon is something to celebrate so /bow
Edited by Rakimallah#1875 on 12/17/2012 8:40 PM PST
100 Worgen Mage
New to Diablo end game and yeah I'll try..

@Rakimallah You look awesome! :D 9/10

I know I suck, so i'm a bit worried coming into this thread, maybe looking for a bit of assistance with Diablo end game.

Profile http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Darkkrot-1901/hero/1591771
@ Rakimallah - 9/10

I know that i have to improve some pieces of my equipment, but im not using rmah to do it. When i get around 400-500M (selling in gmah) then i waste it buying an item or two, but it's a slooooow way to improve equipment. Anyway, thank you for the notes :D

My next goal is to buy a tal rasha's amulet (9,5 -10 CC) and zuni boots (with all ress), but i need to farm more gold for the next 2 weeks at least xD.

By the way, i love your zunimassa's vission!! great int and vit O_O

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Eddardstark - 9/10

I have been inspecting your build. Do you like to use vision quest to get enought mana to use ZB?? It's boring for me to use firebomb each 5 secs, i would prefer to cast some spiders of mana instead of firebomb and so can choose another passive skill.

------------------------------

@ Trair - ?/10

The D3 end game doesn't exist. Ask about it to your countryman jay wilson, maybe he wants you to give some information of the future patchs. The rest of the people don't know anything about him and his evil plans to rule the world T_T

PD: The EU gmah sucks since the last week, impossible to sell any item. Is happening this on US ah? *End of the offtopic.
Edited by Serra#2731 on 12/17/2012 9:33 PM PST
View profile
Serra 0/0
85 Gnome Death Knight
@Serra 0/0 Do you even play diablo? lol
I can't see Weldo profile so Chuck I give you 10/10 from the way you do in WD.
@Pingpong

Very nice WD! awesome hp stats and dmg, If only you could break the 4000 armor!

9/10
@ Eddardstark - 9/10

I have been inspecting your build. Do you like to use vision quest to get enought mana to use ZB?? It's boring for me to use firebomb each 5 secs, i would prefer to cast some spiders of mana instead of firebomb and so can choose another passive skill.

It's a preference thing for me. I usually toss a bomb to get VQ started while I am moving to Bear range, then I spam 3, toss a bomb, spam 3, toss a bomb, repeat. With VQ, I can keep this pattern up for a good long while before I need to back off and regen mana. The reason why I prefer it over the extra mana regen from spiders is that 1) spiders can't be controlled, 2) Individual spider damage ticks are low, so very little LS, and 3) spider damage in general is too low for me. I realize over time it is pretty high, but I like the targeted, controlled, high burst damage I get from Firebomb. Plus it is great fun to position yourself to catch a whole elite pack in the bounces, or to watch it bounce down a line of enemies for huge damage. I see the appeal of using Widowmakers, but it just isn't for me.
Sorry, i forgot to put my WD link since I play on EU server.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Bigjohnson-2611/hero/4041902
@Bigjohnson - 8.8/10

Nice dps. Perhaps you can shift some focus to defense easily by going towards 1000 vit or 50k hp.

Probably by changing PTV to VQ might provide you some mana sustainability since you are using primary attack(i.e. firebomb)

Just a preference, I prefer at least +15 yards gold pickup for GF/GI.

Cheers.
Edited by Choobie#6148 on 12/18/2012 6:11 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]