Diablo® III

Rate the Witch Doctor Above You

@overlordevan

nice wd overall, a few things i would try is changing up the build a bit, but thats easy enough to play around with. for gears, you have lots of % life, i like the idea, but 600 vitality is 60% of what you need to be at. id focus on high vit items, so you can take out thoes ugly purple sockets =) and your skorn is high dps, but your rocking life on hit? shouldnt rain of toads or acid cloud be used to maximize your proc of loh? life steal might be a good change in the future =)

I just changed from a Manajuma and rare mojo to a skorn so I'm going to
@AaronKallDay

Your WD looks pretty much amazing. Not sure I'd have a lot to critique, just wonder if spirit vessel is necessary for your build. Otherwise looks great!
@overlordevan

nice wd overall, a few things i would try is changing up the build a bit, but thats easy enough to play around with. for gears, you have lots of % life, i like the idea, but 600 vitality is 60% of what you need to be at. id focus on high vit items, so you can take out thoes ugly purple sockets =) and your skorn is high dps, but your rocking life on hit? shouldnt rain of toads or acid cloud be used to maximize your proc of loh? life steal might be a good change in the future =)

I just changed from a Manajuma and rare mojo to a skorn so I'm going to sell my Juma's knife and mojo as well as some other stuff to fund more vitality.
@overlordevan

I just changed from a Manajuma and rare mojo to a skorn so I'm going to sell my Juma's knife and mojo as well as some other stuff to fund more vitality.

That is one wicked weapon there :p
@Nickywhat

You have much to do .. ;p
@Nickywhat

You have much to do .. ;p

Hahaha, we'll Im not striving for perfection :p I just enjoy the game and mess with skills/rune for what's fun. Far as gear goes, I'm really not after the best and take what I find with occasional AH purchases.
@soulreaver excellent wd my man 10/10
@AaronKallDay

Your WD looks pretty much amazing. Not sure I'd have a lot to critique, just wonder if spirit vessel is necessary for your build. Otherwise looks great!

well i look at all the possibilities of passives... and really... nothing can compete. SV has saved my !@# more than a few times =p plus i love having the faster "honored guest" mana mana mana
Edited by AaronKallDay#1659 on 12/23/2012 7:07 PM PST
pretty new to playing WD, so I wont give any advice :p
I use my Wizard gear atm, but I am not sure what build to use.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Exprez-2306/hero/23379733
Edited by Exprez#2306 on 12/24/2012 7:47 AM PST
@ exprez

Well for just swapping your gear over from your wiz your not in that bad of shape. I would 1st get rid of the innas pants and get some rare pants that have int vit and all res. Also the gloves dont need attack speed on them. Go for crit dmg crit chance and all res if possible.

If you gonna use bears you will want to use honored guest for the extra mana on spirit walk.

All in all like a 8/10 imo
For the one that will check my stuff, I have another Mojo for DPS/Uber 280 avg DMG/ ZC Bear reduction/ 130 Vitality and have a SoJ 6%/22%/ZC Bear Reduction.

I also forgot to mentionned that I use BR, SA and JF or BM for Uber (im doing xp run atm...)

@Higgins

8/10
Please update the gems in all pieces. Nice black damage weapon, Int a bit low on Vile Ward. overall stock it's really nice. I would probably try to have more pick up yard, I'm not sure if 7 is enough on Trails. Is LoH enough for a nice proc on Acid Rain?
Edited by Nazrah#1473 on 12/24/2012 10:47 AM PST
@nazrah

9/10

I have no complaints on your gear except the cc on zuni vision and lacunes could be higher.
@iknewfear

7/10

i think you should upgrade your zuni marrow for better stat & getting TOTD with higher avg damage
@ Trix, solid, 8/10. I guess you are at the point where upgrades start to cost a lot, even to gain a little dps. Gems could use upgrading, I know.. they are expensive. Good stuff though
@Kash Pretty good, 7/10. Upgrade weapon to something with a soc and work on your gems.
thx kash, your WD damage is good but i think mana regen will be your main issue if farming at higher MP, and your AR is a bit low, maybe this is your lvling set so you more focus on MF, just my 2 cents!! :)
@JohnRuMadden 7/10
@Trix 6/10
@pingpong

9/10. Solid set with a solid top 5 stats - same I shot for. Always room for improvement though, I think you have it under control :p
@bicen

9/10 im still new to wds, is a skorn worth anything besides big paper dps?
@Kojin

7/10

Decent gear, missing a gem in the amulet. Excellent CC, but lacking CD on some gear via Amulet and ring.

No Life Steal, so lower MP is fine. Higher MP would be trouble.

Love your offhand, wish it had higher reduction tho :]
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]