Diablo® III

Rate the Witch Doctor Above You

And end game WD usually use Skorn for the 5-6% LS.
@ Recount, WD looks pretty decent, maybe change your pants to some Blackthornes for some LoH and possibly get a 2 socket pair with some armor for better damage mitigation.

7/10

My WD (it's a bit of a work in progress)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Death-1408/hero/29382344
12/26/2012 07:24 AMPosted by Recount
And end game WD usually use Skorn for the 5-6% LS.

Usually, but not always :)
@Rakimallah

I think 10/10, I wouldn't even know what to recommend as an upgrade, and I think anything I did recommend would be billions of gold, very nice gear.
@dragonslayer.

Gems gems gems. Cc on your pox. Nice gear. 7/10
@dragon
8/10 well rounded wd, maybe a crit chance zuni ring

@rakimallah
10/10 i cant say how much i envy your doc, high dps with the full zuni set and didnt go glass cannon either. the best one i've seen. congrats
@Rakimallah
Woah...
OFF TOPIC!
@David

7.8/10. Interesting choice of weapon for your bear build. A Zuni's pox with critical chance would be a cool next upgrade.
90 Human Rogue
Choobie not bad, 8.5/10 need a witching hour :D

For the person who rates me i changed some thing and my hp is now 108k.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Demondied1-1117/hero/19460489
@Kabom
Sick HP gear. Once U get a new Wep and OH you will be sick.
@kabom u need more cc 5/10
01/01/2013 09:18 PMPosted by SweetLove
@kabom u need more cc 5/10

holy !@#$!!

10/10

Best WD ive profile viewed lol. Im new to WD tho.
@sweetnlow 9/10

really want your helm mon. would consider trading it for 3 white women?
lol i like ur boots , can i have it for 3 !@# chicks?

@sweetnlow 9/10

really want your helm mon. would consider trading it for 3 white women?
heh I actually looked at wrong players profile... much more interested in ur ammy than helm mr. sl. how much did u get it for?

Oh and if u want a tip id say look into 12% life on chest and pox

and I would consider a trade depending on what kind of bleeped chicks we are talking about here.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 1/1/2013 9:40 PM PST
@SweetLove
@ChuckNorris

makin me feel like a piker today...:)
7/10 sweet, nice standard WD you got there. I always recomend an SOJ one of the best bang for the buck rings in the game. Bear rings might run you a bit high, but if you are not having mana issues you can get one with low -mana on bears and a high elite damage rating for relatively cheap.

P.S. Sweet love I think you are going to win the internet with 1mil ehp and 200k dps....
Edited by blackjack#1375 on 1/1/2013 10:16 PM PST
7/10 sweet, nice standard WD you got there. I always recomend an SOJ one of the best bang for the buck rings in the game. Bear rings might run you a bit high, but if you are not having mana issues you can get one with low -mana on bears and a high elite damage rating for relatively cheap.

P.S. Sweet love I think you are going to win the internet with 1mil ehp and 200k dps....

thanks im ranked 8 in US server for pvp score , and i do have a -10 ZB /30% elites SOJ xD
http://www.diabloprogress.com/us/rating.stat_pvp_dummy/class.witch_doctor/

and i love your proc WD blackjack its sexy
Edited by SweetLove#6784 on 1/1/2013 10:19 PM PST
@ SweetLove that is just a ridiculous WD, 10/10 no question about it.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]