Diablo® III

@DH Forum Mods....

Please could you kindly STOP removing my giveaway threads, ty.
I don't see what harm they are doing? Yes the last one was closed, but people leave me messages and were also giving me advice on how to improve my draw system. It hasn't even been up for 24hrs yet and its been deleted yet a post by Athena that turns into a flame war can go on for 10 pages or so with no form of action from mods? Give me a break.

After 24hrs is fine, but this one was too fast.
Edited by TrippyHippy#1819 on 11/27/2012 8:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah Mods... don't be haters of people giving stuff away .... Trippy isn't the only one ... and is a nice service provided to players
Reply Quote
Agree.

These giveaways are some of the most positive posts out there

You will be hard pressed to find somebody who doesn't appreciate what TrippyHippy is doing
Reply Quote
I'll agree with this, what's the harm? I got something from a giveaway yesterday and it was all handled appropriately, so I dont see the issue...of course I may be a bit biased, but realistically, it does nothing but foster good relationships and a better atmosphere in a game trying to create a somewhat social environment.
Reply Quote
I'll agree with this, what's the harm? I got something from a giveaway yesterday and it was all handled appropriately, so I dont see the issue...of course I may be a bit biased, but realistically, it does nothing but foster good relationships and a better atmosphere in a game trying to create a somewhat social environment.

It deters people from frustratingly going to the RMAH.
Reply Quote
I don't see that this is the place for it. If you are going to do it, then consolidate it all into one thread. I hate having to pick out which threads are theorycrafting and those that are someone trying to hock a mediocre item.
Reply Quote
No wonder I don't see it anymore. I find that odd.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199961702
this one isnt dead tho...

Giveaways are good :)
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199961702
this one isnt dead tho...

Giveaways are good :)

This is what I don't understand, they leave alone some of them but others deleted before 24hrs even. It would be nice if I at least got a chance to read the messages people left for me before it got removed.

@Dirk, use the search bar?
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 10:40 AMPosted by LOLRagezzz

This is true....shame on you Trippy, shame on you. I feel dirty now for accepting a free giveaway.
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 11:56 AMPosted by FistfulOBeef

This is true....shame on you Trippy, shame on you. I feel dirty now for accepting a free giveaway.

Haha, I did wonder if Blizz was mad that I was no longer a flipper, must miss the income they were making off of me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]