So set up my new modem earlier today since my old one crapped out and my ISP gave me a garbage run around before allowing me to pick up a new one.

Went to log in to D3 unknowing of the fact a "patch" was released today. My game would get stuck on the "Checking for Updates" screen before the launcher would actually launch. I checked forums for my error I was getting. Found a few people from random times that have had similar to the same issue. Tried everything they have tried that supposedly worked but no luck. Even attempted the useless troubleshooting options blizzard gives you when you click on the error but still no such luck.

Decided to uninstall and re-install the game in hopes of that maybe doing something. Come to find out that when you go to fresh install the game, it STILL goes to the "checking for updates" screen before the install launcher pops up.

So, cannot even re-install the game now, and at a loss of words. Don't know what to do, anyone have any insight on this? This is getting very frustrating.

Here's what I get:

Diablo 3 setup/update box pops up saying "Checking for updates". Runs for about a minute, maybe two before giving me this:

An error occured while writing to your hard drive. Please make sure your hard drive is not full and try again.

Please click the link below for more information or contact Customer Support if the problem persists.

Error code: BLZPTS00009

(I have almost 900GB free on my harddrive so clearly there is enough room to install the game)

Earlier when I was attemtping prior to the uninstall I was getting Error code: BLZPTS0007 which was saying:

Failed to run a required program (Agent). Wait one minute and try again and if that doesn't work please restart your computer and try again.

Please click the link below for more information or contact Customer Support if the problem persists.

Error code: BLZPTS00007

(I have been playing this game for months and have never had issues loading/updating patches until this today, now I cant even re-install the game?)

Like stated in the post before anyone asks...

I have tried Enabling Secondary Logon
I have tried Opening as administrator
I have tried Closing backround apps
I have tried deleting Battle.net tools folder
I have tried Restarting my computer
I have uninstalling the entire game in hopes of reinstalling
I have cleared every d3/battle.net related file on my computer
I have tried calling your support hotlines but the queues are always full
I have tried sending a ticket

Can Somone please help.
Edited by Matez0r#1770 on 11/27/2012 5:39 PM PST