Diablo® III

Create-A-Legendary Thread!

I remember someone started one of these a while back, and it was really fun.

The rules are simple: Create a Legendary or Set item that you'd like to see in the game. It can be as silly or serious as you want. Legendary Potions and Gems are fair play too. Flavor text for all items is appreciated.

I'll start things off with an improved version of the Vigilante Belt:

Wayan's Readiness

iLvl 63 Belt

- 320-360 Armor
- 170-200 Dexterity
- 50-70 Resistance to All Elements
- Regenerates 200-350 Life per Second
- Each Hit Adds 200-350 Life
- +2 random Magical properties
- Whenever you use Preparation, there is an additional 20% chance that the cooldown will not be activated (Demon Hunter Only).

The innumerable hidden pockets lining this belt contained everything Wayan needed to help him in his ruthless campaign against lawbreakers. No matter what the situation, he was always prepared.

Now it's your turn! Come on, let those creative juices flow!
Edited by WordMaster#1125 on 11/27/2012 7:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bump for Justice
Reply Quote
Bump for Valor
Reply Quote
Suddenly new BiS belt
Reply Quote
They should bring back the CLASS SPECIFIC legendaries from D2. I remember the barbarian and the druid were able to wear cool skeleton/eagle helms etc... Very cool pieces, looked super duper awesome, and ALWAYS were beneficial in some way to the character. These items were great to find!!
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Mauzn
Suddenly new BiS belt

Hellz yeah, I'm sick of seeing Demon Hunters wearing Inna's Belt or Witching Hour. They need some swag to call their own!

Bump for Hope!
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 07:58 PMPosted by ArrTee
They should bring back the CLASS SPECIFIC legendaries from D2. I remember the barbarian and the druid were able to wear cool skeleton/eagle helms etc... Very cool pieces, looked super duper awesome, and ALWAYS were beneficial in some way to the character. These items were great to find!!

Agreed, although we do already have some class specific legendary gear: Zunimassa's Vision, Immortal King's Tribal Binding, Inna's Radiance, etc.

The Barbarian definitely needs some more animal-themed gear, though. It would fit in with his whole ancient-warrior-culture schtick, plus it would look awesome!

Bump for Wisdom
Reply Quote
Bump for Fate

(Help, I'm running out of Angiris Council members!)
Reply Quote
Bump for...uh...Good Hygiene?
Reply Quote
Bump for Politeness
Reply Quote
Bump for Nutrition
Reply Quote
Bump for Boredom...
Reply Quote
Bump for Insomnia
Reply Quote
Bump for Candy
Reply Quote
Khalims Staff of Hording(Diabo/Monk Only) 2H

- +200-400 Dex / 400-600 Dex
- +30% Increased Attack Speed
- +.5-1.2 Attacks Per Second
- +10%-30% Bonus Attack Speed while Sweeping Wind Fire Storm is up.
- +10%-30% Chance to cast Cyclone Strike (Sunburst/Implosion) on hit
- +1-2 Sockets
- +2 Random Properties
Reply Quote
Khalims Staff of Hording(Diabo/Monk Only) 2H

- +200-400 Dex / 400-600 Dex
- +30% Increased Attack Speed
- +.5-1.2 Attacks Per Second
- +10%-30% Bonus Attack Speed while Sweeping Wind Fire Storm is up.
- +10%-30% Chance to cast Cyclone Strike (Sunburst/Implosion) on hit
- +1-2 Sockets
- +2 Random Properties

Now THAT would be an awesome item! Nice to see a Barb givin' some love to the Monks :P

Bump for Respecting One's Elders!
Reply Quote
Bump for Obeying Traffic Signs!
Reply Quote
Troll Dye,
Use on an a item to make it appear as the item the imbiber currently has equipped mimicking the equipped items stats while not providing any actual added bonus. Once the Troll Dye has been added the item first appears as unidentified. The actual item stats can only be viewed by either the AH or the BUYERS side of a trade window.
Reply Quote
Bump for Fashion Sense!
Reply Quote
Troll Dye,
Use on an a item to make it appear as the item the imbiber currently has equipped mimicking the equipped items stats while not providing any actual added bonus. Once the Troll Dye has been added the item first appears as unidentified. The actual item stats can only be viewed by either the AH or the BUYERS side of a trade window.

This seems like a terrible idea.

Bump for Terrible Ideas!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]