Diablo® III

please help..

90 Pandaren Rogue
what is this? virus? how come i cant delete the file..
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h0v94w3hmb8lmsm/virus.jpg
please help
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Roguecole,

I have no idea what you'e got there but it looks like something's gotten corrupted. Possibly since it's a removable disk, it was removed prematurely, while writing. If it's just the Logs folder, it shouldn't be causing any problems I wouldn't think, but if you can't run the game, I'd consider deleting the game folder on that drive and reinstalling.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
never mind.. its weird.. in my laptop(windows 8) its showing that file.. but here in my desktop(windows 7).. its showing normal file.. i was able to delete the folder.. thanks again
Edited by ColeDevil#1974 on 11/28/2012 5:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Roguecole,

I need to know what kind of drive this screenshot is showing. Is anything else on the drive? Are there are other files/folders looking like that? Do you have a copy of the game on another drive?

If it's corrupted and can't be removed, you'll possibly need to reformat the drive. I cant say without seeing it myself. There are a lot of free disk utility apps that may be able to help as well. Try running Windows' own repair tools.

Right click My Computer, right click the drive icon, Select Tools, and then check it for errors. It may not fix it but it will likely provide some more information as to the state of the drive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]