Diablo® III

Unid items not worth identifying.

90 Orc Mage
Why do I even ID any yellow items? I literally just ID'd over 200 items today from MP4-MP5 haven't even made 1 million gold. ROFL, im done cya blizz.
Reply Quote
Why do I even kill monsters? I literally just killed over 200 monsters today from MP4-MP5 haven't even made 1 million gallons of blood. ROFL, im done cya blizz.
Reply Quote
Sold a pair of rare pants to a monk i play with for 20 mil which was much cheaper than the ones on ah

Over 100 dex
254 vit
79 ar
2 sockets

I sell rares all the time, sometimes for a couple of 100k, sometimes millions.
If i just sold legends i would not be sitting on over 200 mil because im not that lucky to get that 200 m, or billion drop. My higgest legends usually sell for 50-60 with most just beng good enough to sell for a couple of mil. So yeah i sell alot of rares.
Look at it this way, would you leave a pile of 300k sitting on the ground? Neither would i.
Reply Quote
The only thing I can say to folks like the OP is that I am certain you vendored stuff that would sell.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]