Diablo® III

What's wrong with my WW/CM build?

With 1.7 aps I'm not sure I'd even want to try CM/WW. I think I'd do CM/Meteor until you can get more attack speed.
Reply Quote
I have heard High APS will result in more ticks for ET/WW, does that happens for the number of ticks for the burning ground effect for Meteors?

Thanks In advance.
Reply Quote
I have heard High APS will result in more ticks for ET/WW, does that happens for the number of ticks for the burning ground effect for Meteors?

Thanks In advance.

No, there's only 3 tics for meteor, regardless of attack speed (3 tics plus initial blast, though first tic occurs at the same time as the blast).
Reply Quote

Thanks In advance.

No, there's only 3 tics for meteor, regardless of attack speed (3 tics plus initial blast, though first tic occurs at the same time as the blast).

3 ticks even for the 8 secs of Meteor-Liquefy?
I mean for other meteors which lasted 3 secs after the initial blast.

3 secs vs 8 secs = all meteors still give 3 ticks after all?

Thanks
Edited by NatureBoy#2690 on 11/29/2012 7:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Jobewan
I don't believe anyone has said this, but you aren't using an armor spell. You only have 3k armor... Throw on prismatic energy armor and you should be able to take on those chains a bit easier, however you'll prob have to drop the meteor. In any case, get the atk spd up. I have a junker 1.65 chant wand and storm crow that will offset your LOH and help your AIS a bit if you are interested. As a matter of fact, I also have an Armor Tal chest and a few gloves that are better than yours. Let me know if you are interested, my old stuff alone will prob get you over a bp...

hey!...
you have even a better golves? OMG , i bought my current golves for 27 mill.
I must have overspent to hear this from you.
Reply Quote
3 ticks even for the 8 secs of Meteor-Liquefy?
I mean for other meteors which lasted 3 secs after the initial blast.

It is one tic per second, so liquefy gets 8 tics on crit.

The fact that it doesn't scale with attack speed is why I recommended a meteor build, given your low attack speed. obviously CM/WW is much better once you can hit the higher breakpoints.
Reply Quote
which meteor do you recommend ?, i prefer a meteor that ticks more than the others/triggers CM more.

thanks
Reply Quote
which meteor do you recommend ?, i prefer a meteor that ticks more than the others/triggers CM more.

thanks

Liquefy.
Reply Quote
um i got the tal rashas chest armor i have on for 17 mil (can screen shot to prove it!), its a snag at that price for sure but items are going wayyyy down in price on the AH

ive been lucky to find almost all my gear at huge bargain prices... (got my nats ring for 15 mil :-O)

and i have not used the gold auction house at all... granted ive made a LOT of gold buying bargain items on the ah and reselling them.

ive also gotten pretty lucky with two 50mil+ drops and a handful of 20+ mil drops
Edited by GrizZ#1908 on 11/29/2012 11:21 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]