Diablo® III

Items not worth picking up while farming

Hi diablo 3 Pros, I got a question to ask. I am trying to farm as efficient as possible without missing much valuable items in the process. Some of the items are not worth picking up as you need time to identify them and it goes to vendor straight away. So which items are worth picking up and which are not? Thanks guys~

PS: I am currently picking up:
All Legendary
Lv 63 and 62 Weapons
Lv 60 - 63 Armors
lv 60-62 Jewelries
Lv 62 Quiver
Lv 62 Shield
Followers Relic, Token, Focus
Piles of golds above 1K
Edited by Leonyy#6740 on 11/30/2012 3:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hi diablo 3 Pros, I got a question to ask. I am trying to farm as efficient as possible without missing much valuable items in the process. Some of the items are not worth picking up as you need time to identify them and it goes to vendor straight away. So which items are worth picking up and which are not? Thanks guys~

PS: I am currently picking up:
All Legendary
Lv 63 and 62 Weapons
Lv 60 - 63 Armors
lv 60-62 Jewelries
Lv 62 Quiver
Lv 62 Shield
Followers Relic, Token, Focus
Piles of golds above 1K

Stop picking up shields, stop picking up quivers. Pick up ALL jewelry (they all can roll ilvl63 unless you're not playing on MP). stop picking up 60-61 armors. Pick up ALL 1H weapons. Stop picking up 2H weapons
Reply Quote
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't all weapons level 60+ the same in terms of potential stats? (assuming they are dropped from a Level 63 monster)

I mean weapons of the same type such as the L60 axe vs. the L63 axe.

Some other comments:
-The best 2H melee is Skorn, so no need for rares in that slot.
-The best quiver is Dead Man's Legacy, so no need for rares.
-I'm not sure if anyone still uses shields or not
Reply Quote
View profile
You can still get a decent sacred shield, Find one with 25+ block, high str, %life, AR, CD 8+ other stats are a bonus. Ill pick up Ilvl 61+ weps, (no 2H) i think thats the cutoff for Ilvlv63 rolls, not Ilvl60. Armors i pick up sovereign + (minus the chest armors) thats it. Pallums can still roll OK enough to sell for some cash. Sanctified quivers, demi lichs, asps. top teir follower relics. All rings and ammys.
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 11/30/2012 3:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
Shields won't go for much, but they go when rolled nicely. Never pick up quivers. Pick up All 1 H weapons, and he's right, 2h are terrible but VERY RARELY pay off since 61+ can roll 63 stats. But you should pick up all jewelry, and 60-63 armors... they can also roll retarded stats. I am currently using a level 60 trifecta glove with dex, and a couple other decent stats. Better slow than sorry.
Reply Quote
I pick up all of them, salvage what's not profitable or unusable. Pretty sure it'll come in handy in the future.
Reply Quote
I really want all items to be sort of interesting.

I have an idea could you check it our and comment then like it if it leaves a positive note.

maybe it get seen by a moderator at some way

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199402346

Thanks,
Reply Quote
Ok, thanks guys~~ I got the ideas:
No Quivers
No 2-hands Weapons

lv 62 Shield seldom got good rolls.
Not sure about Followers Relic, Token and Focus actually because it usually doesn't sell much.

PS: I pick up Lv 60 - 63 Armors because sometimes you might roll Gold Find + Pickup radius, which will be able to sell for a few hundred Ks or + Good Stats which can sell a few Ms.
Edited by Leonyy#6740 on 11/30/2012 4:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
gloves/boots/rings/amulet; that's really it
Reply Quote
Personally I pick up everything and sell to vendor. You wouldn't get upgrade by your loot but on AH so every piece of gold count.

But if you really want to just try your chance on loot, you should look out,

1) legends, obviously
2) yellow gloves, not likely but once in a blue moon you can win a jackpot for a godly trifecta
3) yellow rings/amulet, same as (2)
4) yellow bracers, look for the 6cc, allresist, main stat + vit, and pickup radius. not everyone can afford a good crit lacuni bracers; the combo of inna pants + yellow bracers often give best dps.
5) yellow weapons, look for 1h with LS/LoH/socket/crit dmg/stats. Especially the sword/dagger with str, even with low dps, it can be a good/godly offhand for WW/DT barb.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]