Diablo® III

Failed to escrow funds when using Paypal

I can't seem to buy anything on the RMAH using paypal. I get a failed transaction with a message that says:

"Failed to escrow funds. Reason unknown."

I have an authenticator and SMS protection. I can sell items on the RMAH and have the funds transfer to paypal without problem. I can buy items on the RMAH using RMAH Blizz balance, just can't use paypal.

My paypal account has a sufficient balance and 2 valid credit cards activated. I've searched these forums and the web for what could be causing this, but no answers anywhere. Can someone please advise? Thanks.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
NeedANooKnee,

My guess is it's because your PayPal contact info is different than your Battle.net contact info but that's just a guess.

I'm afraid you'll need to submit a support ticket though as we can't assist with Auction House transactions here in the forum.

This article will lead you through the process.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]