Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 8

More LoH could help with low mitigation. I heard for every 10K dmg you should have 100 LoH.
Hah, nice dude, you got that nats ring yesterday. Was looking at it as a possible flip then slept through the alarm. Really epic piece for sure.

I think I bid over 700m on the ring though I wasn't expecting it to go nearly that high. I would have been very perturbed indeed if it had!
New to wiz really, just looking for next upgrade if I could get some info.

@Sennin, Idk where to even start, just re roll :p
No profile for Qynchou
Deamon32, easiest upgrades would be those gems.

I know i'm sitting at 2.72 aps; this is my survival gear. For speed (ubers), i switch out to a tals chest and nats ammy which gets me to 3 aps.
Edited by rawDoughnuts#1793 on 12/31/2012 5:30 PM PST
@rawDough

gloves with all resist
need advice for under 50 mil upgrade
@alibaba get some blackthornes pants with 2 sockets, they are quite cheap 2m-4m ish
@louie but that would bring my AR down to 600ish
@BDF, none of your upgrade will be cheap, but judging from what you already have, price may not be a big concern for you. :P

I suggest changing the 16% mf to some useful affix, such as armor or higher int/vit. Also, your Tal armor can be improved by having >400 int+vit.

@louie, you have mf on many of your gears. I would suggest you replace some of them by high int/vit, so that you can farm higher mp lvls with efficiency.
@catbin

your gear is nearly impossible to upgrade. no point really. i guess the litany would be the easiest thing to replace if you have a billion gold burning a hole in your pocket.
@ Ryan dunno maybe different Inna's?
@smiltstomb

better gems and some more vit.
Boots
@norelys

get a better weapon with soc + Critical hit dmg + life steal for your case

it's cheap nowadays for those around 800+ dps

far more better than your current weapon
@ Sasuke

Maybe work on your EHP a little? Either AR WH or switch to AR Jousting pants (with 2-pc bonus as well).
@Maysrill: Need more RA gears - I would start with a new ring:)
could use a open socket weapon for crit dmg, would explode your damage exponentially
But I need my Chant to be 1.79 to reach 3.01 BP.
@ dboy I am going to say gloves.

Me next!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]