Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 8

@ Fitzter Hmm not that I'm an expert but I would say your gloves are probably the next thing you can upgrade. I'm pretty sure you could get another piece with same crit and atk speed bonuses but higher +stats.
01/01/2013 07:43 PMPosted by Flayde
@ Fitzter Hmm not that I'm an expert but I would say your gloves are probably the next thing you can upgrade. I'm pretty sure you could get another piece with same crit and atk speed bonuses but higher +stats.

Would start with that blue ring.
01/01/2013 08:06 PMPosted by Vicc

Would start with that blue ring.

Probably a Chanto's will with Crit Hit damage (or socket, but it's heaps more expensive) You'd lose a bit of attack speed, but as long as you're above the nearest AS breakpoints, should be fine.
@Fitzte: I thought my glove is a good defensive one. With max armor and high RA, good for SNS build right?
@Goraax CC mempo imo
@Myth

Your weapon or amulet I would guess, but I am not that familiar with Wizards.
@Myth

Your weapon or amulet I would guess, but I am not that familiar with Wizards.

Yeah that would be my luck, i post and out of the wood works comes a barb!
All your gear looks pretty smooth. I guess maybe your right ring pretty much the same with CD?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Samuel-1928/hero/29992078

I have a Wizard too. It's just not on my top 3 =P.
I'll probably hold out for a quad with good ehp, might as well go big:)
Can someone help me too? Finding it hard to find any upgrade with the current budget i have(45-50m). A nat ring alone with 4%cc costs like 100m. :\ Thanks!
@liquid, I would personally I would be going for the zuni boots and ring combo. Lots of damage and defensive traits. Else, if I was on an extremely tight budget, I would pick the litany ring, it has lots of res, life regen, damage reduc, int and some crit chance. It can get crit damage as well.
@poizen not much to say, I guess .5 cc on gloves and a little more int on them haha?

Im sure mine is a 4digit chants with a socket (maybe an apoc force...
@pariah

yeah a chants wand upgrade will help, and you can consider getting some vit/ar and average damage on your ammy. better gems is an option too
@Beefowns

You're gear seems awesome to me compared to mine, but I think you could get pants with a better stat roll.

I'm struggling to figure out what I should replace and how much I should spend on one item. I only have about 2 million gold and don't know if I should be farming or spend some of it on one item or a couple. Any help is appreciated.
@Trelawney
A lot of what you have could be upgraded pretty cheap. I guess I would start with your boots; get some with 12% movement speed since it really makes a huge difference in the speed of your runs and survivability. Zuni's boots are a really good option. Int Fire Walkers could work too.

Although almost any of the rest could be upgraded fairly easily, none of it really stands out as an offending item compared to the others. Maybe look into a Vile Ward for shoulders.

The gear I have on right now is actually my secondary gear (my pew pew archon lasers gear), and my CM gear is considerably more valuable, but I could always use input on either set so fire away.
@avariceX

Rare ammy with high CC/CD/Int should beat out any Tal ammy with no crit chance on it.
@BDF, great toon! Hard to judge what you need to upgrade next... only thing I guess I can think of is a trifecta main-ring and/or trifecta gloves (of course with the same stats as you currently have). Looks like your next upgrades are going to be pretty pricey regardless though!
@Aetherhole - Almost perfect toon !!! Prob u just need to upgrade your rings. Guess the reason for your hellfire is due to the bonus experience ? 9/10

Mine should require lots of upgrades though....
Edited by l3atu#6847 on 1/2/2013 5:12 PM PST
@l3atu
Interesting build, never thought of swapping armor for meteor.

Your items are pretty good actually, but your vitality is too high and armor too low. Adding more armour at the the cost of vitality will help Crystal skin as its strength is dependant on all res/armor and not vitality.

Changing your gloves/pants should be the more logical choice for armour.

My profile as below.
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/spyky-1981/TheBride/13828828
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]