Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 8

@l3atu, you seem to have no way of regaining life at all (no LS, no LoH, only Vile Ward's worth of regen). I'd pick up some nice BT pants with AR and high (ideally 450+) LoH.

re: My stuff, my current plans are AR versions of my pants and amulet, and a RS emerald for my emerald, but I'm not sure which I should go for first. I'm also not sure if I should stick with the Tal's amulet or go with a CC/CD rare.

*edit* @Spyky, sorry we ninja'd you, your build looks excellent. Could you maybe afford a higher CC storm crow?
Edited by AS00#1295 on 1/2/2013 7:44 PM PST
@AS00

Swap that Vile Ward you can easily get one with higher intel
@ vicc

solid gear, missing inte on a few pieces, e.g. ammy, gloves, maybe even drop the armor in the pants and get more vita and an extra socket.
@ LordDantos

Probably a new Marrow with either way more vit or more armor - the int on it is solid. Oh and I love your Zuni Boots! If only they had 8%...
I hear ya on the boots! looted actually. too bad aint got the 8% and a bit more inte. guess you can't have it all can you.
@LordDantos like what markusbeutel said your marrow would be the safest upgrade for you... same int with 200+ vit or trifecta gloves with higher int (120+)
Edited by Justice#1797 on 1/2/2013 11:41 PM PST
@Justice

Maybe a better Witching Hour for you?
Maybe Tasker and Theo for attack speed?
@Ricstar

Replace one of your rings with one that has more attack speed.
@Nefarious

BRACERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or mayhbe a mempo
Edited by Azodeus#1244 on 1/3/2013 6:22 AM PST
@Nefarious

BRACERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or mayhbe a mempo

The amount of Int on my strong arms gave me more damage than a lacunis with attack speed/crit. My old pair was 75 int/60 vit 9% attack speed, 4.5 crit. And those strongarms gave me a 6.4k DPS bump. So I'm guessing I would need Lacuni's with 100+ int and 6 crit, which I can't imagine would come cheap, and not worth the money.
@Azodeus

If you wanted to increase your DPS a little more you could probably add some crit damage. Maybe replace that ring with 4.5% crit chance with one that has crit damage. In my (very limited) experience 54.5% crit chance vs 50% crit chance probably doesn't make an enormous difference.
@Azodeus

If you wanted to increase your DPS a little more you could probably add some crit damage. Maybe replace that ring with 4.5% crit chance with one that has crit damage. In my (very limited) experience 54.5% crit chance vs 50% crit chance probably doesn't make an enormous difference.

For CM wizzy's CC is almost as important as IAS. I may be at 110k but with my attack speed at 3.34 and 60% CC I can open some whoop !@# on mobs.
PlasmaX try and get some attackspeed. It will help getting back some arcane power;)
@Azodeus

For CM wizzy's CC is almost as important as IAS. I may be at 110k but with my attack speed at 3.34 and 60% CC I can open some whoop !@# on mobs.

Haha alright, sounds good then.
@PlasmaX

You have no ias, get some. Anyplace it looks like.
@ Sennin - You don't need much of anything, but here are some ideas:

-CD amulet. You've got Fire Resist on yours, so there's a replaceable roll
-More armor? 4800 is good, but is lags behind your beefy AR
-CC Nat's ring?
@Maysrill

Solid build, I like how you have a ton of vit everywhere, it frees up other gear. You could get some more cc in your gloves
@ shoe

ehh decent build, decent AS - decent CC

try trifecta ammy for more dps (u can lower ur ammy AS to 6% for cheaper price, cuz u only need 67% AS + 1.64 chant's will to reach 2.73 APS breakpoint)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]