Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 8

I'm now a CM Wiz (again). What's next for me?
@DocDoom probably your zuni boots you can get one with 190+ int and +armor for a decent price .... or if you have enough gold get one with AR OR ... tal rasha chest with more vit (150+)
@DoctorDoom

Thanks for skipping me

@Justice

For a cheap upgrade I would get a Trim with at least 250 int with the same stats. They are not too expensive
Edited by MediaX#1801 on 1/5/2013 2:48 AM PST
@MediaX

I think replacing your chest with a really nice Tal's chest would be an upgrade, even though you're losing the 130 int bonus (which could be gained through a nice Pox anyway) you'd be gaining 8-9% attack speed and the 3% bonus from the Tal's set. Probably quite expensive to find a Tal's chest that matches that marrow though!!
ver 3.0: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Layorn-2890/hero/21354647
@Layorn

You have 29 APoC, 56 CC and 1600 LoH. You could replace your Storm Crow for a CC Mempo, which would still leave you with 19 APoC, 54 CC and 1200 LoH while gaining 71+ AR, 90+ Int and 200+ Armor.
@Hoff

CD or LS on your Chantodos.

Higher Avg Dmg Source

Higher INT/VIT on your Tals Armor.
nat ring + boots for possible more crit?
next best upgrade for me?
01/05/2013 10:12 AMPosted by Bootlegga
next best upgrade for me?

While I'm kind of new to this, I'd say you could upgrade your gems.
Me?!
How about me? Running an SMS build trying to get above the next breakpoint.

My gear selection was all jacked-up. Now at least I know I need IAS.
@whatislove
Little bit of a 2 step here. I'd go for some boots with high AR that way you can go for gloves that have IAS. 8 more IAS will put you above the 2.5 beakpoint. Looking over it some more. I would recommend getting a lot more AR. Low APS like us needs more survivability since we can not get a complete freeze lock.

@Lagy
@revan1013

Thread says upgrade for the qiz above you. I know i'm not followin it exactly, but I'd rather make a suggestion for people who contributed to the thread.
Edited by damcrac#1898 on 1/5/2013 5:46 PM PST
i need help i get 1 hit killed al the time how do i get better defense
@damcrac

Respect for saying that dude.

I would suggest upgrading your right ring. You can definitely squeeze some more crit and ias out of that thing.

@warmouse

Please see damcrac's advice to lagy and revan.
I understand that. I don't feel like I know the intricacies of builds and gear requirements to make a knowledgeable contribution. Until then I'll just lurk :)
@revan1013

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7350715501

That is all I have needed to get my guy where he is at now. Start there.
damrac

wizard too fit to change something..

may be critical damage on rings and amulet ?
bycrom

id get some vit on that amulet.
Sugarblood: I'd work on getting better pants. Pretty sure Depth Diggers are BiS for pants right now.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]