Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 8

@Dicath You need a lot more hp, aim for about 25k. Get high vitality pants and shoulders.
@ Tonee - your crit damage is high, but your crit is relatively low. Ammy or ring would be cheapest source of crit.
@HenWen, you look to me like you need LS badly. With only Blood Magic, minimal LoH, low EHP, and 100k DPS, you must have some trouble with reflect packs, even on low MP. It'd probably even be worth losing a little sheet DPS to do so (although if you swap over to black 1H+Triumvirate, which you should eventually do once you have the money, you might even gain DPS at the same time).

Also, you can probably pick up some Zuni boots that would be substantially better than the rares you're wearing, including getting you 1% more MS, for pretty cheap (with your black weapon, the %poison will benefit you a fair amount).

re: My gear, I'm thinking of a CC version of my Zuni ring, but not sure where to go after that.
@ASOO. You should get vile wards with vit. Also you need way more crit chance.

My wiz:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Reoxy-2932/hero/9334941
@Reoxy I am going to say get some VIT on either your ammy, boots and belt.
@fitzter New wiz, but I would say your CD is too low, maybe look for a socketed EF. You could also get a better rolled zuni chest.
@Richtko Quite a balanced CM wiz. Need higher armor or a LS weapon to make the best out of your build. Definitely can go for a 200+ int vile ward :)
@ Xfactor

Fascinating taking a look at your gear and build - not a build I am familiar with, but your dps is insane. I kept looking to see if it was a typo, but I guess it's because you have such an amazingly high amount of intelligence. You seem to have good armor and health as well.

Also, congrats on paragon 94 - can't even begin to imagine playing that much myself, but I'm quite impressed.
@TheProf

Higher dmg Chantodo's Force
@ Xfactor

Fascinating taking a look at your gear and build - not a build I am familiar with, but your dps is insane. I kept looking to see if it was a typo, but I guess it's because you have such an amazingly high amount of intelligence. You seem to have good armor and health as well.

Also, congrats on paragon 94 - can't even begin to imagine playing that much myself, but I'm quite impressed.

Hey TheProf! Thanks for the compliment but do suggest something that I can upgrade since this is the main purpose of the thread :D
@xfactor

Crit mempo, time to bite the bullet
@xfactor

Crit mempo, time to bite the bullet

right on BDF! I had my hands on a 5cc mempo which doesnt feel as good. The 3% lightning tal bonus works well for me when im using LL and storm armor (not to mentioned how ugly my toon will look in mempo :P ) But you're right, a 6cc 9 ias is way to go for major dps boost! Too bad that I've a buyer for my entire set and i will be gone real soon :\

Anyway, shall leave this thread for its purpose. Do advise BDF gear upgrade now :D
@Xfactor.... hard to suggest anything to improve anything on your build, but I would suggest you upgrade your rings, especially Union Mark.

Awesome character
gloves look easy
^ I'm guessing that's your para farming gear... If not, new gloves. If so, grab a new ammy w/ 90+CD/9cc, and thrown on a zuni chest or get a new helm to displace the AR loss on the ammy.
@jobewan: Solid build all around. There are ways to tweak your dps a little here and there but I'm sure you already know that.

I'm having trouble raising my dps on a budget while keeping my ehp high. Suggestions are welcomed.
@Shoe

Your Nat's boots could get a ~40 INT boost and your Viles could get a ~50 INT/~100 STR upgrade for pretty cheap. The additional 100 INT from that should raise your DPS a little without needing trifecta gear.
sorry for not helping your upgrade as im just learning this class, but i could use the help myself.
@Hoff

Gloves with AR, or pick an item you have tat has ~40AR and replace it with one that has 80 AR

@ Scott

Offhand with like 230+ avg dmg. The one you have right now is abysmal.
Edited by BDF#1838 on 1/7/2013 11:38 AM PST
@BDE - Only thing possible to update would seem to be your gloves, something with ias/crit dmg/crit chance

Build I'm using is really only good for farming, isn't too much good in high MP/high ubers

suggestions? I'm also broke lol
thanks =]
Edited by soldevi#1579 on 1/7/2013 11:50 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]