Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 8

socks with all res
YORI: Andariel is suck because of 18% more fire damage...

Here is my profile:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/amano-2556/hero/3290245
I only see a level 3 so just about anything lol.

Where should I upgrade next?

I am thinking either a witching hour, better 1 hander or a skorn.
@ Verbal

Need a triumverate....badly

EDIT: @maysrill what gems can i upgrade? =(
Edited by BDF#1838 on 12/6/2012 5:29 AM PST
@ BDF - No complaints really. Maybe a 6% Lacuni, 10% gloves, or an amulet with IAS on it. No glaring flaws anywhere though.

(Maybe it's time to upgrade gems?)
@Maysrill - That Lacuni has no main stat! Get on it... STAT!

@BDF - There are collectors edition gems that shoot laser beams from your chest, not unlike Ironman.

@Liswara - I have 700 base AR and 4100 Armor and I can facetank MP7 elites no problem.
Edited by shine#1756 on 12/6/2012 6:12 AM PST
@shine - Your AR, How much is your total AR? Doesn't it be hard if confront with elites?

Maybe your chest piece to upgrade the first thing
@Liswara

Looks like you have a pretty well balanced Wiz...the first thing I would upgrade though is probably your amulet, nice crit damage but no native stats to go with that socket. It's just a personal preference but I like to have 24%MS as well, I would swap for MS boots or Inna's pants if you're CM and it looks like you are.
^^ you could prolly get more resistance and upgrade gems
@Liswara

Looks like you have a pretty well balanced Wiz...the first thing I would upgrade though is probably your amulet, nice crit damage but no native stats to go with that socket. It's just a personal preference but I like to have 24%MS as well, I would swap for MS boots or Inna's pants if you're CM and it looks like you are.

The amulet, yeah...I think I will change it with primary stats and sacrifice the CHD to 50+

The pant, too afraid of losing the LoH and 12% life though, Inna's only offers MS, IAS and 1% CC, now what I need the most is CC. I think I will upgrade the helm with CC and distribute the lost AR to both higher AR lacuni and higher AR of amulet. What do you think?

Thank you so much.
@liswara

you definitely need cc the most, i would look into switching to a nats boot/ring set

movement speed and +7% crit, you can get rings with pretty beast stats for cheap (see mine)

My off ring is a trifecta with 8%ias,4.5crit,34%cd, 75res all

I just recently switched to jousting mail pants... should i focus on getting armor + sockets, all res+ double int or sockets , or armor and all res double stacked?

right now i have two pairs, the one i have on, and another with 55ar instead of sockets

im sitting at around 675ar and 5000 armor
Edited by GrizZ#1908 on 12/6/2012 7:38 AM PST
@grizz about time to upgrade your vile ward :D
@ Verbal

Need a triumverate....badly

EDIT: @maysrill what gems can i upgrade? =(

My bad. Monitor resolution is worse than my gaming system. Those looked like 54's at a glance.
Any help me I got skipped
Easiest way to upgrade your wizard:

See image: http://postimage.org/image/qe2qhcv4j/

58 Dex
167 Int
IAS 8%
12% movement speed
1436 damage to melee
Crit Hit Change by 6.0%

Currently on the AH for 200 mil!
Nty I already have 36% ms
@cytolethal - i'd try to help but i know nothing about hardcore. seems like you're pretty early on in your build as well.
@ Sickness

Only thing I really see that would give you a huge DPS inc is your Chants Will. Need a 1100+ Then you're beast.

Could also look into Trifecta jewls (I know Hellfire is for P Farming)
@ Nef, i'm not really sure what spec you're going for. You have half Archon gear / half CM/WW gear.

If you're an archon - Get a black weapon and triumvirate - will shoot your dps up a ton.

If you're an CM/WW - Get a Tal Rasha's chest and IAS on your gloves so you can hit the CM/WW breakpoints.
Mempo for you Kieble
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]