Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 8

Build I'm using is really only good for farming, isn't too much good in high MP/high ubers

suggestions? I'm also broke lol
thanks =]

Please rate the people above you.

@Soldevi

Get a %9IAS %6CC mempo of twilight
@Scott Agree with the new offhand remark from BDF and would look at better pants, preferably with some vitality and/or all resist as your EHP looks pretty low.

Looking for an upgrade(s) for my wiz, CM build and about 200 mil to spend.
Build I'm using is really only good for farming, isn't too much good in high MP/high ubers

suggestions? I'm also broke lol
thanks =]

Please rate the people above you.

@Soldevi

Get a %9IAS %6CC mempo of twilight

Post edited : like I said I'm much too poor for that but thanks that was next on the list
@BDF: Way ahead of you.

Profile isn't updated. I've got a 70+AR/600+ Armor Tal's, 70+ AR Nat's ring and 70+ AR T&T now.

Armor/AR/CC Lacuni's or Unity is likely next.

@JackStraw

5 more CC will get you to 50%CC. Or, Gain a little more IAS to hit the next break point without Stretch Time.
@JackStraw

5 more CC will get you to 50%CC. Or, Gain a little more IAS to hit the next break point without Stretch Time.
Any idea where I can economically pick up those stats? I can't afford Mempo I think because I would need to get a new source with APoC. A Tal Rasha chest might work, but I would probably blow my whole budget to get one with all resist and decent stats and I would still lose resists because I would lose the all resist set bonus from Zuni set.
@Jack

Same issues I ran into.

Theoretically, Nat's boots/ring set can get you 7CC/140AR/9IAS/200Armor over your Zuni's boots/ring, but your DPS/Life will pay the price.

I don't know man. Hopefully someone smarter than me will be along soon.
@Jack

Same issues I ran into.

Theoretically, Nat's boots/ring set can get you 7CC/140AR/9IAS/200Armor over your Zuni's boots/ring, but your DPS/Life will pay the price.

I don't know man. Hopefully someone smarter than me will be along soon.
Alright thanks for taking a look. Seems I'm going to need to do some more AH browsing, maybe sell off more stuff in my stash and up my budget.
I'm not sure what I should upgrade next. I don't have much money and all the upgrades seem to be really expensive. Any advise would be appreciated.
@Trelawny

I would upgrade your Belt first and foremost, then Shoulders!
@ Trelawny definately belt and shoulders should be relatively cheap. If you're on now I'll give you a shoulder upgrade, add JackStraw#1836
@JackStraw I'm not on now, I'm getting off work shortly though. Thank you very much, I'll contact you if your on when I get home.
90 Gnome Monk
Hey guys I'm looking or some advice. I kind of stuck.
Here is my character http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Visaya-1579/hero/9670958

Right now I can do mp5 pretty easily at a decent speed. Mp6 seems to take a little too long. Its probably because of my lack of DPS. I want to upgrade my gear but I don't know where to start.everything else seems put of my budget. I guess i all have to keep grinding. Do youbguysnthink with my stats could run a different version of cm ww)? Right now I swapped blink for the weapon buff for more damage and extra life since I don't have much life regen. Any advice is appreciated. I would like to farm higher than mp5 currently. Thanks in advance woz god
Edited by Visaya#1579 on 1/7/2013 1:57 PM PST
What do I need to improve? I'm a cm ww wiz

Nice edit :)
Edited by Boozor#1433 on 1/7/2013 1:57 PM PST
01/07/2013 01:10 PMPosted by JackStraw
@ Trelawny definately belt and shoulders should be relatively cheap. If you're on now I'll give you a shoulder upgrade, add JackStraw#1836

@JackStraw

Im not that experienced, but i'd start looking into making the next APS breakpoint- chest (Tal's) or Helm (Mempo/Andys/Whatever) to get there.

I'm Rylix#6236
Edited by Rylix#6236 on 1/7/2013 2:42 PM PST
@Rylix

drop the echoing fury for something with crit and a triumvirate to go with it. tons of dps to be found there.
@Ryan

Sorry, new to wizard... not qualified to give advice...

Why do I keep dying?
@Ryan

Sorry, new to wizard... not qualified to give advice...

Why do I keep dying?

When do you die? Are you running a very high MP and you're not able to keep enemies frozen? We would really need more details.

As for me, I'd really like to raise my damage so I can more easily farm something like mp3. I'm currently able to do mp1 just as fast as mp0, but feel my damage is really lacking to go higher.

I have about 30mil to spend.
Niashux - you're an Archon. Eeewwweeeeeeeeee
01/07/2013 07:18 PMPosted by Ryoka
Niashux - you're an Archon. Eeewwweeeeeeeeee

I have a few pieces I can swap out for CM, but it takes me ages to kill anything on higher mp levels. I like the speed of archon, maybe if I had people to do ubers or key farm with I'd feel CM or SNS to be more viable.
@ryoka

nice hellfire man. I've made over 20, and none have even had crit yet. :(

I would sell you're apoc chants force, and buy a high dmg one without. 18 apoc is enough. you def. need to start stacking ar/armor. how do you survive? O.o
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]