Diablo® III

NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 8

@WALK

Nice gear, I suggest a storm crow for more APoC. I don't think 9 was enough pre-patch, it definitely won't be enough now.

I need help with my next upgrade, please help anyone! :)
@WALK

Nice gear, I suggest a storm crow for more APoC. I don't think 9 was enough pre-patch, it definitely won't be enough now.

I need help with my next upgrade, please help anyone! :)

Zuni's Pox. It can replace any of your Rings for a huge AR boost, finding an affordable Pox with CC is quite easy too.

Or Mempo with CC, but it's not as easy, obv.

v well, I have 90 CD built-in...
Edited by novice#1750 on 1/8/2013 8:49 AM PST
@novice, I might suggest a Chantodo's Will with socket. I believe 1 with even 900+ damage with a green gem (at least 90% CD gem) would improve you DPS by 10k.
Edited by Theoldred29#1333 on 1/8/2013 8:47 AM PST
@Theoldred29

lose the visage man... stick with crit Storm Crow or Mempo. :)
Edited by Ozquickee#6169 on 1/8/2013 11:48 AM PST
@Theoldred29

lose the visage man... stick with crit Storm Crow or Mempo. :)

Perhaps on upgrade to your pants.
@ryoka

nice hellfire man. I've made over 20, and none have even had crit yet. :(

I would sell you're apoc chants force, and buy a high dmg one without. 18 apoc is enough. you def. need to start stacking ar/armor. how do you survive? O.o

i dunno, i dont really die. i mean i do die on occassion, but that mainly due to the latency of my game.

i do admit that my resistance seems low, but alot of players stack on 800-900 RA to be able to stand in molten (kudos if u have excess money)....but, it only takes 0.2 of a second to walk 2 meters to the left :>
I have no idea what to upgrade next. i've got about 5 mil to spend.
Crudafe, mayba a better andariel, mempo or helm with a socket.
InfinityX, very nice gear. Could use a bit more AR, maybe look for a pair of BT's pants with that on it. Although if you're farming low MP then I doubt it will matter...

I'm at a decent enough point with my gear: 2.74 APS, 5k armor (6.7k with EA), 646 AR, 45.5 crit (50.5 with EA). Fooled around with the thought of trifecta gloves but still not sure if the tradeoff would be worth it since I only have ~35m. Any ideas?
Shadow, could probably use a blackthorne's pants with all resist on it vs your current pair. The LoH + life percentage would make it pull ahead of your current pants.
Ok, I am fairly new to CM, I am going to give this a shot.

Kinaesthetic,
I am not sure I can provide anything valuable since your profile has several components missing for your CM. The stuff that you do have on your CM however is pretty nice and based on what is there I would consider a bit more crit chance and perhaps move to a AR Lacuni or move to a nice rare with AR. Also, you probably already have this stuff but Nats set ring and boots would be nice.

Hope this helps.
@DrOctogon Your Armor is a at least ~1k too low and your resists aren't great either. I recommend getting a AR/Armor Lacuni, a blackthorn pants with AR/Armor and a Tal Rasha chest with armor+AR or Vit
Edited by Torrential#6133 on 1/8/2013 10:36 PM PST
No profile shown for Qynchou
01/08/2013 10:40 PMPosted by Crstisalie

tough to upgrade. your next step should be a mempo, but i'm sure you already know that.
id get rid of andriels.. go with mempo or storm crow

01/08/2013 10:40 PMPosted by Crstisalie
@Blu - Go for a trium source/tal rasha's ammy if you're running an archon build.
@Darsu

Your gear is awesome.
Tyrion:

Swap some of those life gems out/upgrade them for some damage. Unless you take too much damage as an HC. I know its harder to come by the gold in there though.

Find a couple of items you can improve your RA on. hehe Not bad though man.
Tyrion:

Swap some of those life gems out/upgrade them for some damage.

Yeah, that will never ever happen.

Tyrion:

Find a couple of items you can improve your RA on. hehe Not bad though man.

All resist? Which item specifically? the bracers with ar are obscenely expensive. But to be honest, I actually have a lot of AR, so not sure what you're looking at.
Edited by Tyrion#1705 on 1/8/2013 11:55 PM PST
View profile
@Tyrion

Your softcore wizard only has a hellfire ring on?
Your hardcore wiz... I want to say 24 movespeed but those are generally expensive and are bad for EHP (not good for hardcore).

So maybe a Zuni or Blackthorne chest?
And your right ring could be a litany of the undaunted.

Sorry I don't play hardcore.

EDIT:
To the person who will check my gear:
I'm looking for bang-for-the-buck EHP upgrades.

Thanks!
Edited by DomonKassui#1611 on 1/8/2013 11:56 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]