Diablo® III

Bug with "Plan: Staff of Herding" !

Dear Blizzard,

still in the new Diablo III Version i have a little problem with the mentioned plan.
I cannot sell it, destroy it neither train a 2nd time the blacksmith this common recipe.

:(

Can you please fix this soon?
Reply Quote
got the same prob 2, pls fix it.
Reply Quote
Me too... Found 2 new plans after updating to the new version. Cannot sell them or drop them.
Also they cannot be taught to the blacksmith as he already knows it.
Please solve this issue ASAP. It takes precious Inventory place.
Reply Quote
I also have this issue with the Infernal Machine plans as well as the Staff of Herding plans.
Reply Quote
I have 2 now in mine :)
Reply Quote
same issue here also
Reply Quote
Got the same problem here. Hope they fix it soon.
Reply Quote
Same Issue and I have another one.

I was trying to get Naked Lust Achievement and had Cydera down to a sliver of life and went to corner to take off armor. Storm Crow Helm, Tal Rasha's Amulet(Vitality Flawless Star), Zunimassa's Pox and Morrow with 3 Flawless Star Topaz and a Flawless Star Emerald, Tasker and Theo and a Vile Ward. If the little spider had not killed me, I would have taken it all off. I thought at respawn I would be able to pick it back up, but it was not there! Please help! So distressed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]