Diablo® III

BARB BUILD PLS HELP

please help me build my barbarian, what should i change in order for me to survive mp 5-10... because i can only survive mp1-4... thanks much love! peace
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KramDiablo-1898/hero/20488061
Reply Quote
Look at my skills. I use rend etc to gain life. My IK set helps a lot with keeping fury up also, which is a great help.
I do MP6 ok as I am, can go to MP8.
Reply Quote
ammy and ring needs to be replaced!
Reply Quote
i see you use the skorn build. heres the skill set i recommend:

replace WW with rend-blood lust
use hota-smash for your main dps
battle-rage into the fray for fury regen so you can spam smash
berserk-thrive on chaos
warcry-impunity for ehp

passive. weapons master, tough as nails, ruthless

replace your belt with IK or lamentation for the LS found on those belts
replace your promise of glory with a lacuni or strongarm with all resist

if you are not comfortable with HotA yet, use revenge-provocation. in conjunction with Rend, the said skill will make you unkillable. dont waste your time chasing 1 or 2 runner mobs, move on to the next pack coz they will follow you around.
Reply Quote
thanks for the replies.. appreciated. peace
Reply Quote
i see you use the skorn build. heres the skill set i recommend:

replace WW with rend-blood lust
use hota-smash for your main dps
battle-rage into the fray for fury regen so you can spam smash
berserk-thrive on chaos
warcry-impunity for ehp

passive. weapons master, tough as nails, ruthless

replace your belt with IK or lamentation for the LS found on those belts
replace your promise of glory with a lacuni or strongarm with all resist

if you are not comfortable with HotA yet, use revenge-provocation. in conjunction with Rend, the said skill will make you unkillable. dont waste your time chasing 1 or 2 runner mobs, move on to the next pack coz they will follow you around.

thanks man... but im pretty confortable with may skills specially WW im enjoying using it, i just want more on items that i could replace..
Reply Quote
I had difficulty on my barb mp3. With 2k life of hit 2k life regen per sec. I added about 8% life steal to my build with 1k life on hit, and all problems solved. I survive mp5 with no problems. Also your weapons are not good. Mainhand you need High damage like 1k dps, with crit hit dmg and socketed star emerald. Offhand you want speedy weap atleast 1.5 speed. A dagger. With soc, crit hit dmg, and tons of loh/ life steal. Also use a scoundrel merc 3% crit. Make sure u have above 40% crit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]