Diablo® III

Rate My Bard v10

@bearclub 8/10. For best value for money; get an echoing fury with socket for your offhand. For 12m you should be able to get one close to 1100 dps.

Also, please get a lacuni for the 24m/s. your dps may drop a bit, but overall clear times will drop as you can move at twice the speed
Reply Quote
@ Horngyuh80

10/10

I dont know how I could say anything bad about your barb. Something I would love to aspire to.

Can someone point me in the direction of my next upgrade path? I have only about 12 mil to spend but I am looking to break that 100k dps barrier.

Thanks in advance!!

My rings are bad by the way.

For your start use your MH as off hand, get a high dps axe, socket, ls n str.

Rate leo above thx.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/6/2012 5:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
This is a legit post.

I quit before 1.04 even came out - like August or something? (I farmed Whimsyshire like mad back in the day)

Anyways,
I still have $100~ USD in my Bnet wallet, thinking of coming back. What should I go? Back in the day, I went stormshield+a rare 1h and went tank style. I could solo Diablo or tank him in a full game on inferno (I beat him pre-nerf).

What's the deal with Diablo3 these days? Did barbs get the buff? Did DH's get nerfed? When is PVP ever going to come out? Can melee viably farm in Inferno Act3/4 without having Top 5% gear?

(lol dont bother looking, im naked) http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/coldcuts-1289/hero/2991933
Edited by coldcuts#1289 on 12/6/2012 5:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
@bearclub 8/10. For best value for money; get an echoing fury with socket for your offhand. For 12m you should be able to get one close to 1100 dps.

Also, please get a lacuni for the 24m/s. your dps may drop a bit, but overall clear times will drop as you can move at twice the speed

OK, so for the echoing fury, what stats should i be looking for primarily. I know Strength, CD, and OS will be a ton.

And for the lacuni, just get strength on it?

Thanks for the help btw!
Reply Quote
@BearCub
EF - search for 140 str, socket. find the ones around 1050-1150 DPS and 0.24-0.25 APS (Budget)
If you're rich then search for similar but with CD damage + life on hit.

Lacuni - Str + some resist for budget, I got mine for 12 mil in 1.04 but should be alot cheaper now.
If you're rich then get the ones with AR and CC.
Edited by zosla#6687 on 12/6/2012 5:24 PM PST
Reply Quote

OK, so for the echoing fury, what stats should i be looking for primarily. I know Strength, CD, and OS will be a ton.

Thanks for the help btw!
Reply Quote
View profile

Thanks for the help btw!
Str, socket, and 1000+ dps whatever you can afford, you won't be able to buy a crit dmg one unless you're rediculously rich. Lacuni, depends on budget, if you wanna spend more get some crit chance and resist all, but if you can't afford the crit chance atleast get the resist all, you're very low on resists.
Edited by Xcalibur#1814 on 12/6/2012 5:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
Rate mine?
Reply Quote
@jason 7.5/10
Reply Quote
Xx 7.5/10.

I suggest getting an offhand echoing can boost your dps considerably, also may want to consider an ik belt. Prices of those have dropped a lot lately.
Reply Quote
Leolaw your barb is amazing.Very well balanced.I give you a 10 for sure.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Raxephon
Leolaw your barb is amazing.Very well balanced.I give you a 10 for sure.

WOw... huge DPS here. Very nice equips on every single slot.
But consider give up some DPS for more EHP. You can easily do them i believe.

9.6/10
Reply Quote
Hornyun80, preparing for pvp for ?
So much Hp yet still maintain big dps.

Must be a tough opponent in pvp. 9.5/10
Reply Quote
LaughingGor 8.5 out 10 very nice barbarian, very solid build, with good all res, dmg, crit chance, vit... only need a bit higher dps then ur ready to fly. love those gloves.
Edited by MONKEYBOY#6600 on 12/7/2012 12:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Monkeyboy.....8 out 10..Great DPS and build...Nice crit chance/dmg...All Res is good...EF has very high Fear chance and a bit low on APS increase....Personally I search for the lower end of fear.....EHP is sitting at 461k which is on the low side, Bringing up your health to around 50k will bring that up a lot...I love the offhand you have, wish I could find something like that....Lacuni's could use Str on them for sure, I got lucky finding mine.
Reply Quote
@Czel -

Well done ... 8/10 at least ... jealous of the EF ... ever try swaping your weapons around? Wondering how the higher CC from WM might affect ur numbers.
Reply Quote
@Ic1HooksTV

Nice to see another sword and boarder! 8/10

-got your mvt speed, decent resists depending on what mp ubers you run, plenty of IAS for WW.

Definitely get a higher block% stormshield as your next buy if you're looking for more survivability, damn things do wonders.

!@#$ gets tricky if you're wanting to up the DPS. All your pieces are about on par with eachother DPS-wise. Just keeping your eyes open for a good deal for any slot is probably your best bet.

EDIT: Anybody doing me, i have 307k paper DPS with frenzy, overpower, BS and WoTB going, which are very easy to keep up constantly :) I went with a buff heavy build.
Edited by Fizzlesprig#1762 on 12/7/2012 4:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
@fizzlesprig

Really tough to give you much upgrade at now. Every slot you can upgrade is waiting on that ONE piece that only makes it a little worth it. I would prob look into the max mainhand you can get at this point. Don't need to tell you anything you do now will be exensive.

9.5/10 Doesnt get much better. Very nice S&B barb
Reply Quote
@TechJunkie - 9.5/10

Awesome barb! Didn´t give you 10 just because of your HP. It´s fine, but if you were around 60k you´d be truly godly.

Have no idea what you could upgrade, because every piece must be very expensive for you.

BTW - My profile has gear updated, but not stats. 135k dps in town, 76k hp and 9.3k armor with warcry(it lasts a lot to wait for logout.)
Edited by Fenrir#1970 on 12/7/2012 5:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
@techjunkie
8,5/10 nice barb
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]