Diablo® III

Rate My Bard v10

@etxebe
8/10...I would say you might need more life steal upgrade a few gems and then get more attack speed and crit damage.
Reply Quote
@glabrecque - IK gloves could be better, 25% crit dmg isnt that great. Shoulders also have low rolls for not having Life%. Other than that nice well rounded items :) start saving for that crit mempo? :P

9/10
Reply Quote
@Keiier I think you're 1 IAS away from the 27 breakpoint unless I am missing an item. I would change out the gloves for rare gloves to give you better stats.

Overall the build is descent for the amount of money you've invested in it. I've spent about 150mil on my entire setup.
Edited by Intruder#1214 on 12/7/2012 9:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Intruder you could have gotten a better build for 150m, you need more CC and you could sacrifice some CD to get that. As soon as you can, get ice climbers with 200+ strength and that will give you 9k dps boost. Also you should get rid of tyraels might for an IK chest and lacunis for the other MS. A lot of things you could do but I wont list them all.
Reply Quote
I'm at 2.04/2.04 APS unbuffed (6.67 TPS) and move into the 7.5TPS in Berserker... unless I'm missing something too :P

Been looking at replacing gloves, but it's hard to find better that aren't 100m+, low stat trifecta's don't seem to add enough (I played with it on d3rawr a week ago, kinda forgot what I concluded from it >_> lol).

(Don't rate me again whoever's next, rate ^ Xen0n)
Edited by KEllER#1311 on 12/7/2012 9:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
Skipped =(.
Reply Quote
@xen0n How much did you spend on your gear?
Reply Quote
intruder, try to get more critical chance and more ias...7/10
Reply Quote
@Bracer028 How much do you recommend? I have 48% when I swap my hellfire ring (used for leveling).
Reply Quote
@bracer028 5/10 You need a lot of work. One thing you really need to get on is the Crit Damage... You have 260% CD unbuffed . With your CC you need at least 450%
Edited by IlIlIlIlIlIl#1760 on 12/7/2012 12:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
@ ||||||||||

Nice dps , solid Barb 9.5/10
Reply Quote
@azurkai I see several different things you can greatly improve on your gear.

All resist are extremely low. I don't even see how you're surviving. You need to be around 500 all resist and you're currently at 200-300 unless I am missing something.

Health needs to at 40k or better. I see you probably swap a life gem which is fine, but that still puts you under 40k.

You should try and improve your Iceclimbers by finding one with 12% movement speed. The 24% movement speed will really help. You could also look at purchasing lacuni's with all resist and movement speed. That will help both...

After looking at your profile in D3 rawr I think you will have a very nice barb if you can find a way to improve your all resist with maybe +70 bracers, swap gems for vit gems, and find a way to get the 24% movement speed.
Edited by Intruder#1214 on 12/7/2012 12:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
@intruder Let me try and price everything I own
IK Chest: 80M
Ice climbers: 10M
Pants: 5M
Lacunis: 22M
Mempo: 4M
Gloves: 4M
Vile Wards: 22M
rings: ~10m total I think
Ammy: 15m (All related on AH is 60m+ though.)
Belt: 10m
Weapons: 40M together
Reply Quote
@xen0n, nice barb buddy, 9/10, you could possibly improve the amulet, issue with them trifectas + avg damage amulet and rings are expensive as.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 12:14 PMPosted by IlIlIlIlIlIl
@bracer028 5/10 You need a lot of work. One thing you really need to get on is the Crit Damage... You have 260% CD unbuffed . With your CC you need at least 450%

lend me 1 billion gold.
Reply Quote
12/07/2012 05:24 PMPosted by bracer028

lend me 1 billion gold.

1 billion? That can be easily done with a few million. You just have to know what you're buying
Reply Quote
@llllllllllllllll i love the offhand if you re ever gonna sell hit me up! too interesting of a build to even rate!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]