Diablo® III

Rate My Bard v10

@Meechaiyang,
Very nice gear. Im still having trouble trying to break the 100k dps barrier and you have doubled that. You may want to try getting some more gear with all resist, but that probally gets really exspensive. 9/10
Reply Quote
@triplem 6.5/10.

1) 24 m/s is a must. Get some lacunis

2) 2 piece ik is a must and are really cheap now. At least get the belt/gloves.

3) need to improve offhand. A cheap echoing can be had for less than 10m, 1100 dps with socket.
Reply Quote
@trip.....u seem to know what to do.....ways to go yet 4/10
Reply Quote
ruthless: good work getting where you are, for next tier up you need more health and dps. 8/10
Reply Quote
View profile
what about my tank
Reply Quote
Nice char man...8.5/10 get pick up radius it helps more then ya think..mempo with crit looks like your next upgrade.
Reply Quote
View profile
12/31/2012 01:46 PMPosted by DrDre
Nice char man...8.5/10 get pick up radius it helps more then ya think..mempo with crit looks like your next upgrade.

Yeah I would like to upgrade my mempo but the cheapest one that give me an upgrade is 1.5b

for the pick up radius I dont really care lol I usually do speed lvl paragon and just kill the elites and pick lvl 63 and legend
Reply Quote
Yea i just got some pick up myself on 2 pieces. I know its not super important but it makes the screen cleaner and easier to grab items. Im not sure how much gold per hr but i bet its not bad.
Reply Quote
I have a wt barb build that is pretty efficient for exp runs... what do you guys think?
Reply Quote
Im kind of stuck with my barb. I know my paragon is fairly low still but does anyone have some ideas for me to boost this guy even more? Thanks
Reply Quote
@threat your gear is friggen odd...u have somd really expensive pieces but on the other hand your missing the basics.. most important you need life steal. Your probably dying alot. Get ik belt, blackthorn bp and legs with high vit. I would also get life steal on 1 or both weapons..you will never die mp to 5
Reply Quote
@ThreatSignal
Get some crit on your helm, or try getting new gloves with some ais and/or cd with cc
Reply Quote
I can do portal runs on mp7 no problem. I havent tried any higher as of yet. I an pretty happy with the build as I have around 2500+ life regen and very rarely die. I just want to boost the damage. I have an ik belt and I do use that sometimes. The helm I have on is just for the xp. I have another helm as well with cc. I guess I should have just asked how the heck people are up over 200k damage and I seem to be maxed out. Does a few paragon level really do that much for your damage increasing? Sorry I should have posted in a different forum I think but hey if anyone ever wants to do some portal runs add me. Thanks for the tips from everyone it is much appreciated!
Reply Quote
any suggestion how can i survice uber mp10 ? XD
im not really sure whats missing.
Reply Quote
View profile

well I do uber mp10 no problem... check my build
Reply Quote
nice dps bro XD
im not familiar with your build but ill give it a shot :D
Reply Quote

that aspd XD my god
Reply Quote
View profile

that aspd XD my god

thx I guess ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]