Diablo® III

Rate My Bard v10

i have another skorn alot higher dps and witching hour which puts my at 282k dps wih ruthless weopen master and follower i like using the ls belt and the armore passive u dont think haveing 11.7k armor makes up the lower resist? ty rating
Reply Quote
Really nice barb warbreath. Two questions, Unity and the belt. Do you use Unity for the 3% damage to elites? Does that outweigh either the additional dps you'd get from a dps ring, or the EHP you could get?

The belt it seems like a well rolled IK could get you very close to the same dps, while adding the 3 piece bonus, which is a nice chunk of EHP.

9/10 Awesome gear
Reply Quote
I am having trouble finding the gear that would allow me to continue to make sensible upgrades without costing me millions on millions per upgrade. can someone please rate my barb and offer some advice as to what to upgrade next.
Reply Quote
change your shoulders im sure u can get better for cheap
Reply Quote
View profile
what about mine ;)
Reply Quote
Really nice barb warbreath. Two questions, Unity and the belt. Do you use Unity for the 3% damage to elites? Does that outweigh either the additional dps you'd get from a dps ring, or the EHP you could get?

The belt it seems like a well rolled IK could get you very close to the same dps, while adding the 3 piece bonus, which is a nice chunk of EHP.

9/10 Awesome gear

ty rating ring ive almost upgraded unity many times think around 7k more dps unbuffed ive found most of time dont know how much the 300 loh helps on it. im at 1200 loh with gear not on weopen think im trying to find around the same dps ring with alot more ehp on im happy with my dps kills anything in game easy and for belt i want to get ik to but dont want to lose stats 282str 50vit 1%cc and 12%+frenzy and +armor is actually a ton dps i pretty sure with the +12%frenzy does more dps then my witching hour and i get the lifesteal letting me use a armor passive instead of bloodthirst
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 08:17 AMPosted by oldschool16v
what about mine ;)

I'm not a fan of Skorns in general but I'll bet your increased attack speed more than makes up for a naturally slow weapon. Also, why are you using the Zuni boots? Why not just sell them and buy IK boots? At the very least you'll gain AR and some str. Not bad gear overall! I'd save up for crit lacunis for your next upgrade.
Reply Quote
oldschool16v

your barb is already superb, overall dps is high. But if you can increase the CC to above 30% it would be a lot better.
If possible upgrade the ring to have average dmg also..

9/10.

Im still a beginner at this barb thingy :)

Please comment mine. Thanks.
Edited by nyonyo#6643 on 12/4/2012 8:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
well I also have Ik boots but it give me -10.8kdps... what you see is not my real build...I forgot to update it... should refresh soon with .. with and witch belt...

Im at 203kdps unbuff with this build
Reply Quote
View profile
Yep I'd love to change my skorn but it will cost alot to have something that's will surpass the dps of it
Reply Quote
I have made some upgrades based on the comments I received before and have since boosted up the damage. Still trying to make the Immortal King's set work, but considering Ice Climbers.

Thoughts?
Reply Quote
@coffee

upgrade the ammy with inherent primary stat
Reply Quote
@Coffee

Dropping IK would allow you to switch to...

Ice Climbers + Mempo (non-crit ~180STR) + either a higher dual dmg stat IK gloves or a rare trifecta glove.

You only have 9% IAS from Prowlers, you should try to re-work your gear to gain some while preserving a working crit chance, putting a little less emphasis on crit dmg (rings specifically)

@Meteora

Left Ring has low rolls, should be able to upgrade for cheap.Your HP seems slightly overkill, might be time to consider switching Strongarm for Lacuni's. Problem with that is you're wasting movement speed if you continue with 5/5 IK... although the better solution would be switch to lacuni's... and find some 150str/150vit, 70+AR, 2 Socket Pants - giving you overall more stat, same movement speed, preserve IK 5/5, and 70+ more AR which you seem to need.

Also, your mainhand may be due for an upgrade, it's not bad, but LS > LoH and STR > INT/VIT :P. Upgrade will cost 100m+ but hey, what doesn't? Non elemental damage preferred for future SoJ use.

8/10
Edited by KEllER#1311 on 12/4/2012 9:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
Rate me plz and where to improve
Reply Quote
Get some socketed weapons and put emeralds in them for crit damage, it will help raise your dps a lot. Also, try using the hurricane rune for whirlwind, I find that the added movement speed helps a lot. Get yourself the best ruby you can afford (for your helm) and a hellfire ring. Do some fast, low level mp runs for exp and get your paragon level up as fast as you can. You will find more legendaries and more items that are actually worth something.
Reply Quote
@SlayerGrim

Get away from items with magic find...you won't need it at higher paragon lvls...dump that oculus ring and get an offhand ring with crit chance and atk spd. Cheers.
Reply Quote
Very nice barb. Could use a lot of improvement but i love it cause its different then everyone elses. I give it a 9/10 for creativity and it actually looks like a very effective set up. Very nice dude. I could use some help with my barb please. Ive got some gold saved up..roughly 130mill. I know its not a lot but Im just trying to figure out what are my priorities as far as upgrades go. Thanks whoever rates me.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 07:52 AMPosted by WarBreath
i have another skorn alot higher dps and witching hour which puts my at 282k dps wih ruthless weopen master and follower i like using the ls belt and the armore passive u dont think haveing 11.7k armor makes up the lower resist? ty rating

My bad War i meant to say 8.5/10. Armor is great but at higher MPs AR becomes more important i went the armor route before too, with less AR but i find a good balance of both works best if you re not all out dps farming at mid MPs. As far as your belt you could be correct about it + %12 frenzy compared to Witching i dont know you re prob the only one that can test that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]