Diablo® III

Rate My Bard v10

@Deth you should be able to play mp8-9 with that build. Also... RMAH? Those gems cost almost as much as my entire set lol.
Reply Quote
@lok9

good looking barb..only upgrade I see are the gems. 9/10..
Reply Quote
@unholylord you new to get a new mainhand dude. That's holding your dps so much. Because of that, I have no choice but to give you a 8.5/10
Reply Quote
@Leolaw82

hahaha..thanks man I'm saving gold atm for the MH. I havent seen anything yet with the same stats as the one I'm using. And if I find something similar with this, I'm sure it will cost a fortune. ^^,
Reply Quote
I used to be in the market for similar mainhands. I think you're going to end up having to drop vit on it in favor of more DPS.
Reply Quote
Advice and a ratin would be great: I keep getting skipped. Thanks mates
Reply Quote
@Leolaw82 - All I can think of is a socketed EF.... maybe someone with more experience and knowledge should rate you! very solid barb from what I can see
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 12:10 AMPosted by Leolaw82
Advice and a ratin would be great: I keep getting skipped. Thanks mates

8.5/10
Pretty solid over all. I think you deserve a better ammy. Other then that, better rubies on inna of coz lol.

Give you a 9/10 after your ammy upgrade. :)

Edited*
Didn't notice the socket on your ammy. :/
So probably its quite decent.
8.8/10.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/5/2012 3:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
@octave

Your weapons lacks socket and base crit. Don't get hefty status on weapons. Get crit and sockets, LS at least on one of them, some status if you can afford. Leave the status to other parts where you can easily get them. A good player generally has 500crit or so. And 300++ is normally from their weapons alone. Missing them will definately break your barbs big time.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/5/2012 3:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
@ Horngyuh80

8.4/10

are you 170k dps unbuffed? if so not bad... your skill set up is interesting, WW and Hammer skills. grats on 99 one more level to go...
Reply Quote
Yea. 179k unbuff, swapping the red gem into armor at para100.
Looking for a lacuni cc5-6% to close the 200k unbuff.
But has to look for the 60+allresist probably from helm or rings.

Thx for the comments.
Reply Quote
@Dangermouse

8/10, you can easily break 200k+ dps(buff with enchantress, passives) if you change your jewellries with one's having average damage + some AR on it, could upgrade your rare pants with another one that has 100-120 str, 200+ vita, 70+ AR + Armor + 2 OS improving you overall EHP pool.

so far you got lots of room for improvement like maxing str on you belt and chest. btw, i love HOTA.
Edited by RazorX#2330 on 12/5/2012 4:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
@RazorX everything looks very good. I did notice 2 things: you only have 22 movement speed I assume it is not a problem because you aren't using run like the wind. and the gem in your ice climbers could be upgraded fairly painlessly. Otherwise to go anywhere with your dps I think you would have to change you gloves for IK and then change out either the belt for witching hour, helm for mempho or chest for tyrael's might.
Reply Quote
@Soom

7/10..Need to add much more crit chance and damage...maybe 5k more health and more str. Your hellfire has no dps stats and helm no crit chance so good place to start.
Reply Quote
@Glab you should atleast get an EF with some base crit damage or maybe even a socket.
Reply Quote
@Xen0n

Beautiful set. If you're going with hammer, you might want to try a Skorn for fun! : ) I'm sure you have no problems with anything else right now, but of course top tier gems for top results. Any improvements at this point are in the $whew$ range. :)

9/10

/respect
Reply Quote
@osmodius

All your gear is top notch, great job on it
Reply Quote
@Xen0n....My other MH weapon is a 1050 dps axe with 11% attack speed and 192 total crit damage and this is 17k dps higher because of the high damage and .25 attacks per second and 8% attack speed or I would never use it trust me.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 10:18 AMPosted by glabrecque
@Xen0n....My other MH weapon is a 1050 dps axe with 11% attack speed and 192 total crit damage and this is 17k dps higher because of the high damage and .25 attacks per second and 8% attack speed or I would never use it trust me.

8/10.

Decent gear, but too many wasted stats on Dex/Int. EHP and damage mitigation could use a boost.
Reply Quote
@Acky. Solid build! Maybe just a little more attack speed but with your gear would cost a lot 9.5/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]