Diablo® III

Maintenance Schedule?

What is the D3 maintenance schedule for the next 4 months? The Breaking News sections always comments on "scheduled maintenance", yet I don't see that posted anywhere. I was signed on around 6am EST this morning and there was nothing under the news section. Would be nice to know these outages in advance, not the day of. Also, why do you seem to schedule these during prime play time? Schedule it at like 2-3am or something when most people are in bed.

Any luck fixing the architecture design to provide 24/7 play without interruption?
Edited by ic3coldwolf#1284 on 12/4/2012 6:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
Every Tuesday morning, starting at 5 AM Pacific Time. This is NOT prime playing time in the Americas. No, there will NEVER be 24/7 play w/o interruptions.
Reply Quote
https://twitter.com/Diablo3official - This might give you more advanced notice, but not much.
Reply Quote
Well 5am PST (8am EST) is prime time for me. LOL...and I need to goto another site to find out about maintenance? This information should be on the Server Status page, which at the moment says the system is up.
Reply Quote
12/04/2012 06:17 AMPosted by Didact
Every Tuesday morning, starting at 5 AM Pacific Time. This is NOT prime playing time in the Americas. No, there will NEVER be 24/7 play w/o interruptions.

Terrible architectural design in my opinion. Does this actually happen in WoW?
Reply Quote
so 3 minutes more and maintenance should be done.
anyone betting it wont be up on time?
Reply Quote
They started about 30 minutes late as well, so I'd be they will end about 30 minutes late.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Still not up. They cant even update the service page! This is the reason I stopped playing WoW. If I'm going to pay for something I would like to use it. Great job blizz. Keep pushing people away with tactics like this and we'll see all your games in discount bins across the country!
Edited by Blackmajik#1101 on 12/4/2012 7:06 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]