Diablo® III

MP 10 WW BARB (giving help/advice today)

To King Benjamin/horngyuh well to get to 200k dps its would require tons of gold which i dont have i want want to improve some stat to be farming mp5+ efficiently. IF you can suggest me i was s&b build barb, recently switched to ww build with 60 mil put in for all my gear.

Upgrade your MH with a good axe. I think that's your next objective. 24%MS is quite essential for efficient farming. It allows you to move around kiter mobs destroying them alot easier. (excluding extra fast elites.)
Hey,

I was wondering if you could suggest what my best upgrade would be with a budget of 105~ mill. Thanks.
12/05/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Leolaw82
Hey king Benjamin thanks for helping out with this thread. Would like some advice on what is the next best value for money upgrade other than the hellfire. Thanks bro

@Leo

As we can see, your gears are pretty awesome. I think it's time for you to gear yourself for the next phrase. PVP.

We have high paragon levels. Naturally high vit base. Your gears are great but lack the % life. To be picky, find %life in shoulders and ammy if possible. Given your high vit base, a 25%life more = an invaluable asset. Gd luck.
Hi Ben,

Any advice would be appreciated. I would like to increase dps without losing ehp. What upgrade would you recommend (best value)?

Thanks!
Edited by Cloud9#1256 on 12/5/2012 6:29 PM PST
Hi king,

I am comfortably playing mp8 (never die and kill quite fast). Occasionally I play mp 9 and it is still ok but takes a bit too long to kill. I know most barbs are using echoing fury but I am afraid to use (fear is a factor). I would like to increase my dps up to a point where I can comfortably play mp9 and sometimes mp10. I am sure there is a problem with my weapon. Please advise. Thanks. I can only spend up to 50 million. I really like my crit damage though which is 530% and my crit chance is 50%. If I use echo fury, my crit damage would be lower.
Hi king,

I am comfortably playing mp8 (never die and kill quite fast). Occasionally I play mp 9 and it is still ok but takes a bit too long to kill. I know most barbs are using echoing fury but I am afraid to use (fear is a factor). I would like to increase my dps up to a point where I can comfortably play mp9 and sometimes mp10. I am sure there is a problem with my weapon. Please advise. Thanks. I can only spend up to 50 million. I really like my crit damage though which is 530% and my crit chance is 50%. If I use echo fury, my crit damage would be lower.

If you really want the ice effect, get a SOJ (cold). MH should focus on huge DPS. Your nados damage are calculated purely base on MH damage. Change a good main hand with huge DPS, socket, cd and str.
KingBenjamin

take a look at my barb and advice me.

i am getting lost from gear upgrade and even the last skill i cant even make my choice.

what should i pick for my last skill, warcry, hota, WT, overpower or rend.

i can do up to mp6.

I have a 26% soj and i cant equip it comfortable for my left ring coz i lose out on AR. any advice for my AR so that i can put on my soj

Thanks in advance
Hey KingBenjamin,

Please take a look at my build for me and help me out with what I should swap out or upgrade and what not. Also, where is the best place to farm and on what act and on what MP?

Thanks!
KingBenjamin

i am getting lost from gear upgrade and even the last skill i cant even make my choice.

i can do up to mp6.

I have a 26% soj and i cant equip it comfortable for my left ring coz i lose out on AR. any advice for my AR so that i can put on my soj

Thanks in advance

Pick a glove with 9-10cc, 9ias, all Resist60 with str & vit.
You can comfortably go SOJ.

As for your last skill, it's really preference. But i will probably pick Bash rune with "punish" if i use HOTA.
KingBenjamin

i can do up to mp6.

Thanks in advance

Pick a glove with 9-10cc, 9ias, all Resist60 with str & vit.
You can comfortably go SOJ.

As for your last skill, it's really preference. But i will probably pick Bash rune with "punish" if i use HOTA.

Next upgrade:
Get a better armor and Helm (socket, cc a must)

Next:
work on your MS. At least have 12MS. WW is more efficient with MS as you can keep most kiters elites under your Spin range and force the into your nados.

From your current DPS, i think mp2-3 works best for you.
King Benjamin,

If you'd be so kind as to review my barb and perhaps give me some insight as to what I should work towards next. I'm really just starting to see a big improvement in my character over the last few weeks with some bigger gear upgrades but I'm trying to figure out which items to focus on upgrading next

Thanks in advance!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Spellarigo-1573/hero/21358039
@Spellarigo

I think you got most of your equipment wrong. You use WW as built. Get cc and ias on accessory. You can add me, i might have some equipments (nothing great but still useful) for you. You need serious help.
hornyguy, point me in the right direction please. im farming but little gold atm.
Pick a glove with 9-10cc, 9ias, all Resist60 with str & vit

thanks for the reply

Next upgrade:Get a better armor and Helm (socket, cc a must)

I will try to get a better IK chest with higher vit, as for helm i have a IK helm with 190- str 6%cc socket but i guess mempo with socket cc will be better.

Thanks for the tips
is a mace weapon with 1077 dps, 90cd, 2.5 ls better than 1053 dps w/ 140 cd since ls is so hard to come by?
I am stuck at around 100k dps and looking for advice on how to build for mp8 and mp9 key farming and ubers.

My profile right now is mostly accurate except for soj which is usually a hellfire ring 5.5 crit 190 str 80 vit and also my helm is usually exp gem. Just wondering what upgrades on the cheap can I look for as I go towards 150k unbuffed dps with mp7-8 in mind.

Pieces that I didn't really invest much on compared to the rest of my gear are the pants, gloves, main hand, boots, belt, amulet and unity. I just can't find any easy upgrades for those pieces there is ton of give and take

For pants, got these for 500k but I can't find anything convincingly better even at 10m. Pretty happy with these actually maybe armor or more resist would be nice but I feel I need the vitality and AR here.

Gloves, not sure what to look for. Trifecta in my price range of 20m gives me like 3-4k dmg.

Main hand, another snipe at 300k so I feel that this could definitely be upgraded If I dropped 30m on something, problem is I'd like to gain at least 10k dps for that amount and the only thing that I find that can do that is an EF.

Boots, since I am going rare pants I am looking at either fire walkers 240 str or 180str/80vit, good rares 180/150 or strides 140 str atm with a budget of 20m. Also not sure what to go for here, I like the fire walkers because they give high str and also additional melee resist though.

Belt, probably gonna stick to IK, I tried WH awhile back and even at 200k wotb the ar and ls loss was too huge for only a 10k unbuff dps upgrade. Don't feel theres any point in dumping much more money in belt for small upgrade relative to other pieces.

Amulet, basically looking for average dmg, str, cd and cc on this piece. Being patient with this upgrade because there seem to be so many sniping opportunities.

Unity, Looking for a Litany with high avg dmg for the ar and reduce dmg from elites for around 10m. Haven't really looked at trifectas or bifectas in this range mostly because I am not sure what to look for.
12/05/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Jambi
hornyguy, point me in the right direction please. im farming but little gold atm.

1st of all. You get your weapons wrong. It's always better to get axe or mace for MH, due to passive weapon master 10%cc. And then a fast offhand with high cd & LS. Stack some ias instead of cd. It will be better. But dont get ias on ammy, get as much cc & cd on ammy.
Could you check my profile? (EU)

Currently I can do MP5 rather comfortably. Lower and keeping WOTB up gets difficult, higher and killing stuff before it kills me gets difficult. :)

Cheers
Edited by ibi#2742 on 12/5/2012 11:53 PM PST
@KingBen and all 200k+ dps WW/DT/HOTA barb here. need you expert assessment on how i can break the barrier, currently @ 182K(enchantress/passives) without sacrificing much hp/ehp. was bidding on an ammy that would have increase it to 192k but as usual, can't outsnipe AH tycoons.

Wish List - Mempo crit, maybe an AR WH.

P.S btw, i switch between WW and HOTA .
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]