Diablo® III

MP 10 WW BARB (giving help/advice today)

12/07/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Stevenzb
I havn't played since before mp was introduced. Is ww the only viable barb atm? Where are the links to the build guides :s

There are Hota, throws, WW, Slams.
But WW still the top farming built.

Hybrid/ww works great too.
Like mine HOTA/WW/frenzy.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7320262273

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199640574?page=5#86
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/7/2012 6:23 PM PST
REad this guys.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7320082499

Please refrain from making such mistake. Using Echo as main and no SOJ.
12/07/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Grogo
May be a stupid question but is APS the same as attack speed?

Sorrie, i cant answer you wants APS. Action per sec? haha.
Would love a critique as well. Here's my issues:

1) Weapons. Both could use an upgrade but I don't know how to put a proper EF in there. Can I get a big old stat stick with lower DPS but good APS/crit/str?

2) Sometimes I have Fury issues. Not that often and not often unrecoverable, but still... issues. This leads me to believe my APS isn't what I need it to be, and that's a major fix. I should mention I'm not sure what slots should be sure to get ias as well, I feel like its all over the place.

3) I think my EHP is fine and maybe I could afford to pull some Vit off to work in some more DPS, but frankly I just need someone to tell me that so I don't panic lol. My third passive is kinda floating around between choices right now, I know if I got a better weapon that didn't have LS I could put on Bloodthirst but I'm just scared to rely on it as part of the build. I had read Uberjager's thread on ww barb tips and I agreed with the logic of trying to avoid reliance on that but now I'm hitting a wall.

4) Cold SOJ. I think I want it, especially if I do EF. Hoping to not gimp paper DPS too hard if I get one, but maybe weapon suggestions will help there.

5) Anything else you see as critically wrong, or doing well

Thanks a million!
@deadsider

You want an EF on offhand? From you current MH,
best bet is to get a echo 850-950dps, socket, base crit.

Reason is you have decent DPS for nados on MH and it has LS.
Low DPS echo shouldn't cost that much.
You gain quite some DPS from the .21-25speed, but you lose a slot of LS.
Imo, 5-6% LS is quite sufficient.

Your left ring get a unity or SOJ if you dun mind DPS sheet.
Use Dagger as OH.

Option2.
A high DPS echo like mine with socket. An a cold SOJ on your left ring.

Your choice.

Get a better lacuni and IK belt if possible. Not too expensive now.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/7/2012 6:48 PM PST
Forgetting my paragon leveling rings, how does it look?

I'm constantly debating between my MH Echoing Fury with lifesteal or socket. I can't afford one with both. Any ideas?
12/07/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Grogo
May be a stupid question but is APS the same as attack speed?

APS is attacks per second.

Diaoble progress calculates your overall APS

during game you can see the APS for each hand.

AS is the stat that increases APS by a percentage.

Only the Echo Fury (as far as I know) has APS as a stat which directly increases your overall (both hands) APS by the stated amount.
What should I do? Break the 24% run speed first? and then? budget of about 30m
king looking for you opinion on my barb hes !@# ( ive been told) gold not there but i can get , i can solo 4-5 mp with some success but prefer 3, still havent gotten a hf ring but i have gotten a rep for wh . working on ms and as and i know my main needs work ah is $%^- i think right now ..meaning eigther weps are not there or way overpriced in some form ( or im a *!@#$ lol) hit me up ..Diezle#1802
Hey man. If your still doing reviews I could use some advice on gearing my barbarian. I have successfully run MP9 on Keywarden runs, but MP7 is what I tend to run because I have much less chance of getting mobs I can't take and can farm it pretty easily. Haven't succeeded in MP10 yet and hoping to figure out what I need to do to finally breach the MP10 barrier I've been struggling with. I know my dps needs some work. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks man!
~ Mythyk#1889
I'm currently still re-gearing and it's taking sometime to adjust.

I'm learning a lot again and re-learning a lot of stuff. I notice and understand more of what is concerning you guys....i'm there with you :)

I have a blue chest on...and i'm rocking it.

I will keep you guys updated. For now i'm taking sunday off to go snowboarding. Write specific questions and i will answer most if not all sunday when i get back.

I will send invite to you Diesle....but won't run till i'm done testing.
Would like a critique on my barb as well. Suggestions on gear upgrades and maybe changes in build.
12/08/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Carstina
Would like a critique on my barb as well. Suggestions on gear upgrades and maybe changes in build.

KK....will do tomorrow.
Hey,
would like to hear some tips on how to upgrade my barb got 230m to spend on upgrades.

Here is the link to my barb:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Thesaints-2746/hero/8246279

I changed my OH to 570 dps 100 + 100 (gem) Crit Dmq with 127 str and 3% life leach
Edited by Thesaints#2746 on 12/8/2012 11:24 PM PST
Forgetting my paragon leveling rings, how does it look?

I'm constantly debating between my MH Echoing Fury with lifesteal or socket. I can't afford one with both. Any ideas?

Do you find your Farming "enhance" by the often procs of fear worth it? I don't.
So does him:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7320082499

Leave the echo as a Offhand. It's better that way.
Get a axe for a MH, if you insist one using echo.
12/08/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Ocho
What should I do? Break the 24% run speed first? and then? budget of about 30m

Suggest that you get 2 parts ik helm and belt. Reason? so cheap and decent.
Next better weapons with more CD.

Leave the +12% more MS after getting more DPS and EHP.
A lacuni probably.
Hey,
would like to hear some tips on how to upgrade my barb got 230m to spend on upgrades.

Here is the link to my barb:
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Thesaints-2746/hero/8246279

I changed my OH to 570 dps 100 + 100 (gem) Crit Dmq with 127 str and 3% life leach

The new OH should be better. 200% cd with 3% LS is good.

I wonder why is your shoulder and pants so weak compare to the rest of the gears. Doesn't go in line. Time to change them.
Start stacking attackspd on rings and gloves.
You should do just fine.
12/08/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Carstina

Nice gears. Why not go inna pants since your BT pant is so weak now. 12% more MS and more DPS. Since you opt a no MS speed ice climbers. Inna is the next best 12% MS slot.

Very standard WW built. Care to swap Warcry for HOTA? Vs kiters hammer/bash. Vs melee spin all way. Very easy to use. =)
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/9/2012 3:34 AM PST
Hey man. If your still doing reviews I could use some advice on gearing my barbarian. I have successfully run MP9 on Keywarden runs, but MP7 is what I tend to run because I have much less chance of getting mobs I can't take and can farm it pretty easily. Haven't succeeded in MP10 yet and hoping to figure out what I need to do to finally breach the MP10 barrier I've been struggling with. I know my dps needs some work. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks man!
~ Mythyk#1889

Something wrong with your profile? 27khp?
please rate me king. I have 1.92 AS trying to get 2.0. I have 580 base AR. CC is 40.50 trying to get 45% or higher and CD is 488% LOH 800ish LS is 5.80% regen is around 300. I have about 36k life and want more my base dps is 92k ish....Im looking for advice and would greatly appreciate it. I can handle mp 7 uber runs as long as a group is with me. I hardly die in the mp7 ubers....and i almost never die on E's unless its a molten fire chainer....im good at evading i think. umm I just dont know what i should do next. as far as money goes im not rich..90% of my gear is won off bidding. ive never had more than 12m at one time.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]