Diablo® III

MP 10 WW BARB (giving help/advice today)

12/08/2012 07:01 PMPosted by Diezle
king looking for you opinion on my barb hes !@# ( ive been told) gold not there but i can get , i can solo 4-5 mp with some success but prefer 3, still havent gotten a hf ring but i have gotten a rep for wh . working on ms and as and i know my main needs work ah is $%^- i think right now ..meaning eigther weps are not there or way overpriced in some form ( or im a *!@#$ lol) hit me up ..Diezle#1802

Nice budget set.

But still i would prefer axe rather than mighty weapons. Stacking some ias = no fury problem. Bigger DPS. Mighty weapons are not so good losing 10% cc. imo.
Just try not to lose the LS on weapons. Have one weapon with LS.

It's time for you to decide, what you really want. preparing for PVP? or farming for high mp?
Both need huge DPS. For farming lesser EHP required.

Focus these status on your upgrades.
Ammy: average damage, str, cd, cc
rings: ias, cc, average damage,str.
Getting this 3 right, you see your DPS 100k++ unbuff.

armor/Pants/shoulders: similar with vit and higher str.
Try to have %life on shoulder.

Take your time.
Upgrade your slot one by one, will be expensive per slot.
12/09/2012 03:31 AMPosted by Horngyuh80
Would like a critique on my barb as well. Suggestions on gear upgrades and maybe changes in build.

Nice gears. Why not go inna pants since your BT pant is so weak now. 12% more MS and more DPS. Since you opt a no MS speed ice climbers. Inna is the next best 12% MS slot.

Very standard WW built. Care to swap Warcry for HOTA? Vs kiters hammer/bash. Vs melee spin all way. Very easy to use. =)

I know I need to upgrade my BT pants. I rather stick with BT pants because of the life on hit. Yes, Inna's are nice, but they dont roll life on hit which sucks.

If I drop warcry I lose my 20% resist all. I mean will it be that noticeable losing that or?
How am I doing. Any thoughts or ideas on what i should get next.
12/09/2012 07:03 AMPosted by Carstina

Nice gears. Why not go inna pants since your BT pant is so weak now. 12% more MS and more DPS. Since you opt a no MS speed ice climbers. Inna is the next best 12% MS slot.

Very standard WW built. Care to swap Warcry for HOTA? Vs kiters hammer/bash. Vs melee spin all way. Very easy to use. =)

I know I need to upgrade my BT pants. I rather stick with BT pants because of the life on hit. Yes, Inna's are nice, but they dont roll life on hit which sucks.

If I drop warcry I lose my 20% resist all. I mean will it be that noticeable losing that or?

Probably noticable. Your resist kinda low already. 450resistall is sufficient for me.
But my HP is kinda high. probably 500 would works better for you.

Losing 400loh (nerf badly) certainly isn't too much compare to the gain in 12%MS and DPS increase. And you didn't lose the 100vit bonus as you didn't have 2 parts BT. Anyway, i think you will do much better using blood thirst. Your DPS kinda high, works better.
Hey man. If your still doing reviews I could use some advice on gearing my barbarian. I have successfully run MP9 on Keywarden runs, but MP7 is what I tend to run because I have much less chance of getting mobs I can't take and can farm it pretty easily. Haven't succeeded in MP10 yet and hoping to figure out what I need to do to finally breach the MP10 barrier I've been struggling with. I know my dps needs some work. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks man!
~ Mythyk#1889

Something wrong with your profile? 27khp?

It's 33-34k hp when I switch out leoric's with a more normal ring, but typically, yes, its at like 27k hp cause I use the crappy XP rings alot. Is my vitality the big thing I need to improve? My 1700 LoH and my 9% LS keep me alive fairly well on MP9, but maybe that's not enough.
Major kudos to the contributors of this thread. I'm liking a lot of what I'm reading and was curious if my barb could also receive some analysis. Thanks in advance!
Hey King Ben, I've been skipped :/ Was wondering if you could take a look at my gear and give me advice on what would be some important upgrades. I'm thinking of selling all my WD gear to gear up my barb, then farm up to re-gear him, so I will have a decent amount of gold.

EDIT: Also I'm trying to progress from mp4, I'm stuck there. Thanks.
Edited by MintyFresh#1109 on 12/9/2012 10:52 AM PST
Hi everyone,

firstly thanks for the thread, it's very helpful !

Then, please let me know what you would change / upgrade in my setup :

http://eu.battle.net/d3/fr/profile/iangame1983-1320/hero/20360833

Also, I found some really nice IK gloves (160str 9%ias 10%crit), what do you guys think, should I keep them or sell them and upgrade other things ?

thanks !
Please take a look at my profile when you have an opportunity. Let me know what I can add to get better.

Something wrong with your profile? 27khp?

It's 33-34k hp when I switch out leoric's with a more normal ring, but typically, yes, its at like 27k hp cause I use the crappy XP rings alot. Is my vitality the big thing I need to improve? My 1700 LoH and my 9% LS keep me alive fairly well on MP9, but maybe that's not enough.

Having huge amount of LS and loh is good or sustain, but defeats the whole purpose of a well balance barb. Never stack things too high one sided. 9%LS is way more than sufficient. try ditch all loh for dps and ehp. Balance everything out is the key. Every player waiting for pvp you know? And you doesnt have 10-20mobs letting you do your LS on them.

Take me for example. I am having too much hitpoints. Though i didn't forsake dps. But its still abit over on the ehp side. I am getting slightly more resist and increase more dps soon. Ditching hp to 80k or so.
12/09/2012 10:45 AMPosted by rick
Major kudos to the contributors of this thread. I'm liking a lot of what I'm reading and was curious if my barb could also receive some analysis. Thanks in advance!

Your barb looks fine. Healthy with very good resist.
But you are stacking too much ias vs cd, your cd become too low and your dps has reach a capped. Your rings are good, so probably get those cd 80-100%from amulet and 100% MH.
Echo as MH procs fear. Super bad for WW barbs.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/9/2012 4:18 PM PST
Having huge amount of LS and loh is good or sustain, but defeats the whole purpose of a well balance barb. Never stack things too high one sided. 9%LS is way more than sufficient. try ditch all loh for dps and ehp. Balance everything out is the key. Every player waiting for pvp you know? And you doesnt have 10-20mobs letting you do your LS on them.

Take me for example. I am having too much hitpoints. Though i didn't forsake dps. But its still abit over on the ehp side. I am getting slightly more resist and increase more dps soon. Ditching hp to 80k or so.[/quote]

Alright, I'll try to drop the Loh, and pick up more vit, % life, what else do I need to make my ehp better?
oops, screwed up the quotes thing somehow XD
Hp/AR/armor/dex
Str = armor. Keep in mind.

Recomend you to change you MH 1st. High damage, cd, socket, str. No need LS. Be too expensive it has. Axe probably. You probably see how much dps gain you get. If the axe has 1000dps. 50%cd (from weapons) 10%cc (from passive) gives you huge dps boost.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/9/2012 4:36 PM PST
Alright. Was thinking of replacing offhand with Echoing fury. IF i do that what stats Should I go for? Or should I even do that, is something else better? Have about 200 mil to spend atm

P.S. WIll be replacing MH first tho XD
Edited by Mythyk#1889 on 12/9/2012 4:36 PM PST
I do more reviews later. Got to work. Sorrie. :p
Jus a quick one, if you want change echo as offhand, get a ls MH, high dps, socket, status. Add in cd if you can afford. Becoz a ls echo is way out of budget for most players.
Alright. Thanks for all the tips!
Have not been playing much since i bought alot of games during the steam sales, anything to critique?
Hey King Ben, I've been skipped :/ Was wondering if you could take a look at my gear and give me advice on what would be some important upgrades. I'm thinking of selling all my WD gear to gear up my barb, then farm up to re-gear him, so I will have a decent amount of gold.

EDIT: Also I'm trying to progress from mp4, I'm stuck there. Thanks.

@Minty

Generally fine. Might suggest you to give up your shoulder for a rare one.
no Vit in shoulder is bad. Vile wards is over price and rated.
If can get life%,70+vit,230+str,AR will be good. Search AH frequently. Shoulder is one part that you can get fine deals you can never expect.

Might want to give up your right ring for more DPS? Stack cc,ias,avgdamage and str if possible. You might want to change a Dagger too as offhand later.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]