Diablo® III

MP 10 WW BARB (giving help/advice today)

Hi everyone,

firstly thanks for the thread, it's very helpful !

Then, please let me know what you would change / upgrade in my setup :

http://eu.battle.net/d3/fr/profile/iangame1983-1320/hero/20360833

Also, I found some really nice IK gloves (160str 9%ias 10%crit), what do you guys think, should I keep them or sell them and upgrade other things ?

thanks !

I suggest you use it. You gain a 10% reduce melee!
Nice cinder. LOL! Hardly seen people using them... but still, it's kinda of bad compare to IK. =p

Your weapons are kinda of fine. Both has LS and nice.

Your left ring can be vastly improve i guess. It's ias with cd rite? I can't read the language but i assume so.
12/09/2012 03:17 PMPosted by QuasiMoto
Please take a look at my profile when you have an opportunity. Let me know what I can add to get better.

You basically skip most cc and go for Huge status. Your built using volcano WW is interesting. I wonder what mp lvls can you take with ease. =)

Change the nat ring and shoulder at least...
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/9/2012 9:28 PM PST
12/09/2012 07:25 AMPosted by Vicariously
How am I doing. Any thoughts or ideas on what i should get next.

You got so much int here and there lol...
Get regular good chest or IK chest.
Tal is a big nono.. =.=
Hi sorry been away for a few days back to help
I suggest you use it. You gain a 10% reduce melee!
Nice cinder. LOL! Hardly seen people using them... but still, it's kinda of bad compare to IK. =p

Your weapons are kinda of fine. Both has LS and nice.

Your left ring can be vastly improve i guess. It's ias with cd rite? I can't read the language but i assume so.

Thanks

Hehe yeah I know about Cinder, but it was cheap and lots of HPs until I have money for an IK ;)
Plus it looks different (ugly, but different =P)

Yeah it's 9ias and 39CD with like 30-50dmg and 45~ resist all..
This thread is extremely helpful, and also shows how godly the barbs are here lol.

Anyways, could someone give me some advice? I can do MP5 comfortably, but can't seem to break past 90k damage unbuffed without losing health/resist/armor. And gold is pretty hard for me to come by. Thanks in advance!

Note: Should I get rid of loh completely?
Edited by noliat#1238 on 12/10/2012 12:20 AM PST
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Eclipse-1420/hero/3223857

Destroying mp 5 so far, its quite easy, i really want to get close to mp8, what should i upgrade next?

I Know my helm is not that awesome.( i have an IK helm in bank, but i lose the crit from Andariel Visage, so im not really sure what to do on that one )

My IK chest is quite low vit.

I have a pair of inna's pant in my bank, but my stats gets butchered when i use them( vit and AR drop by alot ), but my dps goes up.

I also have a pair of IK boots in bank, but the iceclimber are like 7k dps.

Im quite comfortable with the LS i have so far. My resist seems ok too. Maybe my Vit and Str are low.

If anyone have a clue, hit me up !

Can also add me ingame : Eclipse#1420
Edited by Eclipse#1420 on 12/10/2012 12:50 AM PST
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Eclipse-1420/hero/3223857

Destroying mp 5 so far, its quite easy, i really want to get close to mp8, what should i upgrade next?

I Know my helm is not that awesome.( i have an IK helm in bank, but i lose the crit from Andariel Visage, so im not really sure what to do on that one )

My IK chest is quite low vit.

I have a pair of inna's pant in my bank, but my stats gets butchered when i use them( vit and AR drop by alot ), but my dps goes up.

I also have a pair of IK boots in bank, but the iceclimber are like 7k dps.

Im quite comfortable with the LS i have so far. My resist seems ok too. Maybe my Vit and Str are low.

If anyone have a clue, hit me up !

Can also add me ingame : Eclipse#1420

Send me an invite. I add you laterz.
This thread is extremely helpful, and also shows how godly the barbs are here lol.

Anyways, could someone give me some advice? I can do MP5 comfortably, but can't seem to break past 90k damage unbuffed without losing health/resist/armor. And gold is pretty hard for me to come by. Thanks in advance!

Note: Should I get rid of loh completely?

You lack major cd from MH and amulet. That explains your low dps. However your amulet provides you with vast status and is decent. So keep it for now.

Your resistall is at border, would advice you to get a rare shoulder like your current one with vit so that you can get a armor with all resist and lesser status.

Go For axe or hammer preferably as MH. Those with high crit damage & high dps. You can use your echo as off hand while you search for a dagger later as OH.

With your current dps, you dont need loh anymore. You already have 2 ls parts. Should be enough for substain. Dump in bloodthirst if you must for now. As your dps increase, go for other passive.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/10/2012 3:24 AM PST
Could you gimme some advice on my barb? I was doing mp10 ubers fine until they recently buffed Rakanoth that he almost 1-shot me everytime when his health is low. :(
12/10/2012 03:22 AMPosted by ChiChi
Could you gimme some advice on my barb? I was doing mp10 ubers fine until they recently buffed Rakanoth that he almost 1-shot me everytime when his health is low. :(

Perhaps a good iceclimbers with no ms. 230str 80+vit. socket amethyst. i bet you wouldnt be 1hko. :p You dont really need much MS in ubers. Your 3 core defensive gears, shoulder, armor, pants are fine. Coz you opt inna, so its like handicapped one part for dps gains. Armor and shoulders are pretty good.

You can get lacuni after iceclimbers later.

Edited*
Your ik boots are pretty good... So maybe not...
Changing our pants just for the fight is a better option!!

Sorrie guys, coz i use a phone to do reviews, most time
I didnt view all items. Loading too slow.... -.-ll
Might miss out somethings. Forgive me if i do. Just point out if you had queries.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/10/2012 3:42 AM PST
Could you help me please?
I can do mp5 runs, but it take so long.. i've tried mp8 ubers yesterday, but it's impossible.. lol
I think i need a LS on main hand, but i don´t know what weapon to buy, because of atkspd, i have just 2.03 with enchantress (i've changed amulet recently, to one with 42 all res, 120vit, 100% cd, 6.5% cc). - until i post, it haven't changed in my profile.
my profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/LordStewx-1735/hero/7758337

i have 50m, maybe i get some more in a few days..

Thanks =D
I am having some trouble surviving.
Seems like my HP drops fairly fast if there are mobs that drop bad stuff on the ground.
What can I do/swap out for a better piece to improve my survivability?
Well I need help for my barb to do mp 1 and 2 if possible XD thanks in advance^^
12/09/2012 11:01 PMPosted by Waycooloz
Hi sorry been away for a few days back to help

welcome back.
Well I need help for my barb to do mp 1 and 2 if possible XD thanks in advance^^

Link your profile.
@ragedx

I am having some trouble surviving.
Seems like my HP drops fairly fast if there are mobs that drop bad stuff on the ground.
What can I do/swap out for a better piece to improve my survivability?

-get 12% more MS or get rid of it and add Str/Vit instead. either way is ok.

-get one more LS stat or get as close to 1k Loh

-CC is solid.

-get 50-100% CD more (but very decent currently)

-APS is at 1.69. Get it over 2.00%. include AS in gear upgrades

Your DPS stats are good overall.

-nice to see young barb with over 2k Str. keep aiming higher. Str makes big difference in 250-500 chunks. It's like extra layers of skin or thicker skin that your barb build against all enemy dmg.

EHP (survivability is your weakness).

-First, aim to get Vit over 40k.

-Bump AR by 50-150.

-by wearing an IK belt your best gear is going to the full IK set. I will explain why more on front page on notes. But if your not going to do Witching Hour then IK full set bonus is equally as good in different ways to gear barb with.

Looking over your gear and i agree w/your choices...Keep EHP in mind as you upgrgade.
hey looking for advice for my barb any recomendations for any new items? :)
@LordStewx

Could you help me please?
I can do mp5 runs, but it take so long.. i've tried mp8 ubers yesterday, but it's impossible.. lol
I think i need a LS on main hand, but i don´t know what weapon to buy, because of atkspd, i have just 2.03 with enchantress (i've changed amulet recently, to one with 42 all res, 120vit, 100% cd, 6.5% cc). - until i post, it haven't changed in my profile.
my profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/LordStewx-1735/hero/7758337

i have 50m, maybe i get some more in a few days..

Thanks =D

-MS & LS good

-CC & CD solid. more is just better now

-AS @ 2.22. solid

-EHP @ 606,970 very decent

-DPS @ 68k. still low for above mp3. Solid for mp0-3. mp4-5 good place to test new gear

The reason you are dying faster than normal is because while you have good EHP and LS your dps is not high enough to reheal you, especially if your trying to do mid-high mps.

In your case, more DPS is exactly what you need.

The stat (while keeping all others in balance) that's going to give YOU the most DPS is CD. Perfect place to get that is by replacing the Hellfire. Get some Str, CC, CD, and Avr dmg. along with it get some AR, Vit, or Loh. I recommend AR for you. A must shoudl be the Str, CC and CD. you don't need more AS but that's a good choice as you look for rings on AH with those stats. (look at my OH ring as a small example).

In general keep bumping that Str up pass 2.5k.

Overall your doing great. really.
@Ramsason

12/10/2012 07:40 AMPosted by Ramsason
hey looking for advice for my barb any recomendations for any new items? :)

-Advice is to stay in low mp's. If it takes to long to kill elites or you die to often then lower mp is better.

-Bump Hp by 5k

Lacuni are either really bad or really good. There are only a few ones that are in the middle. Bracers can hold a lot of DPS and EHP. If Lacunis does not have CC, it makes it a really weak item overall. Ofcourse many use it for the 12% MS without CC. is it the way to go, even if it doesn't have CC?....some Lacunis make up for it with high AR...but it really comes down to your other stats. Overall, I think it's a handicap gear if it doesn't have CC. You lose a lot of stat potential over MS. So think about this as you are gearing.

All your gear has the basic stats on them...when you upgrade think Str/Vit/AR and the main stat the piece of gear should have.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]