Diablo® III

MP 10 WW BARB (giving help/advice today)

Nice commitment Benjamin, I admire that ^^
Gear... dropping... implying that it would be good...haha good one. :)
Hey King,

Could you have a look as well at my setup ? would be greatly appreciated !

I guess the breastplate should be changed when I have money and the legs probably.

Also the ring has been pointed out, but it has quite a nice dps increase and AR.. so not sure

Thanks !

Hi everyone,

firstly thanks for the thread, it's very helpful !

Then, please let me know what you would change / upgrade in my setup :

http://eu.battle.net/d3/fr/profile/iangame1983-1320/hero/20360833

Also, I found some really nice IK gloves (160str 9%ias 10%crit), what do you guys think, should I keep them or sell them and upgrade other things ?

thanks !
KingBen,

Can you take a look at my build and gear? Not sure if it is worth an incremental upgrade. Please let me know if you see anything that could significantly help either my TDPS or EHP. Thanks!

Cheers,

Nytehawk.
12/10/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Stagnetti

actually this is very good point,

it's good to test bad gear drops.

sometimes when your thinking of upgrades Testing a bad gear is a good angle to see what it does...

meaning you might think you can't survive with a perticular stat and you might find out that you can let go for example "AR" or "Str" for CC, CD, or AS.

the more you know about what your barb can and can't handle makes upgrades easier to narrow down.
12/10/2012 11:49 AMPosted by KingBenjamin

actually this is very good point,

it's good to test bad gear drops.

sometimes when your thinking of upgrades Testing a bad gear is a good angle to see what it does...

meaning you might think you can't survive with a perticular stat and you might find out that you can let go for example "AR" or "Str" for CC, CD, or AS.

the more you know about what your barb can and can't handle makes upgrades easier to narrow down.

Ah yeah, makes sense, ok cool. Thanks again for helping me I'm ready to gear up now :)
Hey KingBenjamin, would you be able to look at my build? It is not 100% up to date (as of yet, just logged off an hour ago). I haven't played since 1.0.4, and went on a little 5mil spending spree (which left me with about 2mil). I am a lump of dough right now, but would like to eventually be able to farm for Keys efficiently.
@Fitzgeral

@BadMojo

Replace both your rings. I know you want the 35% from the HF rings but trust me, better rings and you can do at least 2 higher MP and get 15% from each level. You can probably find more balance/better shoulder and pants for a budget too

Thanks for answering this one! always good when others help.
12/10/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Tazok
I would like to know what I should work on next, I have about a 2mil limit right now. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Ok....

save your gold. save untill you get 10-20m for a small but decent upgrade. or 20-50 for good upgrade. or 50-100 for really good upgrade. or 100-200 for a barbarian upgrade.

I'm just going to comment on your skill set.

It is different.

Does it work?....i really don't see how.

But the point i want to make is that it's a good reminder to mix it up. HOTA and Throw barbs are good example of solid builds that were put together by testing a variety of skills.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KaLASHNIKoV-1816/hero/27732533

my barb. my health is insanely low, haven't really tried to MP10 but MP7 is a breeze and everything dies very quickly. 2.5% LL on offhand weapon and 3% LL on passive shoot my health back up immediately with the 200k+ dps when WotB on.

with the new patch blizz is supposed to nerf monster damage by 25+%, so I'm wondering if I should even bother looking for more expensive versions of the items I already have (getting them with +vita too).
I can currently run pretty good on MP3 and it keeps me alive. MP2 is easy and that's what I play on most of the time.

I noticed my Hp's are low if I change my skills around and it makes it hard for me to survive on MP3 +.

Will take suggestions on what to change and will try almost anything out..
@Pean181

I'm debating on what I should upgrade next... I want more Attack Speed and get more Movement Speed, and the only option i can see would be to get Lacunis. But if I'd want same stats on bracers, I'd be spending LOTS of millions which i don't have.
The other option would get Inna's Temperance... but by doing that I'd lose almost 300 Vitality... which isn't good...
Any other suggestions? I'm happy with my build now, but wanna try to improve the speed.

I don't recommend MS for you right now. If you were gold wealthy then most def would be a good idea but adding 12% MS is not going to help much if you don't do it the right way. And to do it the right way your going to fall short in gold. Basically either you get that godly Lacuni's or you invest in Inna's Pants and make up the EHP in 3-4 other gears which will not be cheap to get.

However, if you want to trade lower mp levels for MS. that's always an option too. Then you can get Inna's Pants and be ok with the EHP loss.

What i suggest is upgrade all round you first without upgrading any possible MS gear. Once you have made the rotation then 1) the godly Lacunis might have dropped, 2) price of godly Lacunis may have dropped to attainable prices, 3) you might not give two cents about MS anymore...4) might have enough EHP to dropp Blackthorns for Inna's Pants.

As of now MS is not a real option without making sacrafices. The basic rule of upgrades is to UpGrade...not sacrafice. edit: (this ionly matters if your thinking of Barb Upgrade)

edit: Lowring MP levls for Inna's is not a bad option if "efficiency" is critical to you. you will kill faster because Inna's has dps bump and run faster....thus clear lower MP's at a much faster rate.
Edited by KingBenjamin#1485 on 12/10/2012 1:03 PM PST
Thanks in advance for taking a look, I have difficulty now on MP2.
King any ideas for me?

Not sure what to upgrade next except maybe my Butcher's?

My profile doesn't show my witching hour but it is

114 Str
56 AR
8 IAS
50 Crit Dmg

Thanks in advance
12/10/2012 11:37 AMPosted by SkyHigh
Nice commitment Benjamin, I admire that ^^

thanks. I enjoy it.

I've read a lot here and followed people on Twich. Thanks to people sharing knowledge i got better.

So just giving back what i can, and glad to be able too.
Hey King,

Could you have a look as well at my setup ? would be greatly appreciated !

I guess the breastplate should be changed when I have money and the legs probably.

Also the ring has been pointed out, but it has quite a nice dps increase and AR.. so not sure

Thanks !

Hi everyone,

firstly thanks for the thread, it's very helpful !

Then, please let me know what you would change / upgrade in my setup :

http://eu.battle.net/d3/fr/profile/iangame1983-1320/hero/20360833

Also, I found some really nice IK gloves (160str 9%ias 10%crit), what do you guys think, should I keep them or sell them and upgrade other things ?

thanks !

Trying to get your diablo progress updated but it won't do it. Also your profile is in a language that I don't know.

But,

From what i gathered you need two things.

-Get one more stat of LS...life steal.

-on both rings get CC. this is by far best thing you can do. nice on ammy and glove. Bracer is expensive to get on Lacunis.

You might want to test HoTA, Rend-BloodLust, or Overpower for War Cry....or War Cry with Hauts cris.

edit: on glove drop, Keep if it is an upgrade. otherwise sell.
Edited by KingBenjamin#1485 on 12/10/2012 1:33 PM PST
@Nytehawk

KingBen,

Can you take a look at my build and gear? Not sure if it is worth an incremental upgrade. Please let me know if you see anything that could significantly help either my TDPS or EHP. Thanks!

Cheers,

Nytehawk.

Nice barb. Your barb is solid all the way around.

Your missing some bells and whistles

-pants Need AR stat and couple of OS's. I mention OS because this adds flexibility/custimization to your set. Current once have nice STr and Vit but pants have more to offer than just that.

-Your ammy is nice but need to upgrade with to minimum of 8% CC and more above 69% CD. Try to get AR or Vit......almost don't upgrade if you can't get at least 29 points of either.

When you get around it...

MH same but with STr. AS and Vit are nice to have also.

OH same but with Str and higher DPS. I know luck finding one with same CD and higher dps...but swords and Echo are good weapons to look in for upgrade.

Like i said, bells and whistles...
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hey, I am in the process of getting my character back in to the game. I killed inferno diablo way back before mp and all of that, and I just started playing again. I got my three piece IK set and I am working on grinding items/gold to get more gear.

I have about 1mil to work with now. I just did mp3 on act 3 and had no trouble, i am going to try some higher ones next.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Teebs-1197/hero/652806
Edited by Teebs#1197 on 12/10/2012 2:08 PM PST
@Acky

12/10/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Acky
Hey KingBenjamin, would you be able to look at my build? It is not 100% up to date (as of yet, just logged off an hour ago). I haven't played since 1.0.4, and went on a little 5mil spending spree (which left me with about 2mil). I am a lump of dough right now, but would like to eventually be able to farm for Keys efficiently.

Nice to see you coming back. There is a lot of new stuff since 1.0.4.

For now do this,

On MH ring get CC on it.

Since your a Skorn Barb get as much as AS on each piece of gear available.

Took a lot at your gear and it looks like you have the right idea about stat allocation. And did well for spending 3m.

Keep this gear for a week and farm with it. Then uprade at least one piece of gear.

Stay at mp0-1.
Hey, I am in the process of getting my character back in to the game. I killed inferno diablo way back before mp and all of that, and I just started playing again. I got my three piece IK set and I am working on grinding items/gold to get more gear.

I have about 1mil to work with now. I just did mp3 on act 3 and had no trouble, i am going to try some higher ones next.

Nice man. d3 is much better now since all the patches. I'm looking forward to next patch...i've probably next year early January.

if you need help or need advice in something let me know and link your profile.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]