Diablo® III

MP 10 WW BARB (giving help/advice today)

@Acky

Hey KingBenjamin, would you be able to look at my build? It is not 100% up to date (as of yet, just logged off an hour ago). I haven't played since 1.0.4, and went on a little 5mil spending spree (which left me with about 2mil). I am a lump of dough right now, but would like to eventually be able to farm for Keys efficiently.

Nice to see you coming back. There is a lot of new stuff since 1.0.4.

For now do this,

On MH ring get CC on it.

Since your a Skorn Barb get as much as AS on each piece of gear available.

Took a lot at your gear and it looks like you have the right idea about stat allocation. And did well for spending 3m.

Keep this gear for a week and farm with it. Then uprade at least one piece of gear.

Stay at mp0-1.

Thanks a lot King! I'll keep ya posted.
90 Night Elf Rogue
just edited it in, didn't realize i had my wow toon in there.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Teebs-1197/hero/652806
Edited by Teebs#1197 on 12/10/2012 2:15 PM PST
I am desperate for help =( if you're still helping today, I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Thanks!
View profile
@KaLASHNIKoV

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/KaLASHNIKoV-1816/hero/27732533

my barb. my health is insanely low, haven't really tried to MP10 but MP7 is a breeze and everything dies very quickly. 2.5% LL on offhand weapon and 3% LL on passive shoot my health back up immediately with the 200k+ dps when WotB on.

with the new patch blizz is supposed to nerf monster damage by 25+%, so I'm wondering if I should even bother looking for more expensive versions of the items I already have (getting them with +vita too).

Nice dps...but not there yet to effectively do mp10. And notice i didn't say efficiently....the word efficient doesn't exist in mp10. But back to point...

What i mean by effectively is that you actually do enough dmg that you can clear in reasonable amount of time, and also not die over and over.

Clearly your weakness is the low Hp. So upgrade gears with Vit...nothing big.

To improve your dps try adding...

+50-150% CD
+Avrg Dmg on jewelery

Give up some Str on ammy for CD and bump your CC by more than 1%

Depth diggers can now be upgraded. Look for base Str, Vit, and AR...keep same volume of stats but upgrade with more Vit.

I friend let me borrow an SoJ to test out last night.....and I still prefer all the juicy stats from RARE's.

your goal should be to get as close or over 40k hp.

You mentioned stuff about next patch....where you getting this from?...
Edited by KingBenjamin#1485 on 12/10/2012 2:42 PM PST
King,

Thanks for your quick reply! I points were very insightful and will work toward those upgrades. Great review!

Another question if you had time, if I wanted to run HOTA/Rend for UBERS what items should I swap out? Could I just buy a decent Skorn? If so, OS and STR or do i need LS as well?

Would I get a big boost in killing power on UBERS (I usually do MP10 with a good CM wiz)?

Thanks again!

Nytehawk
12/10/2012 11:57 AMPosted by Acky
Hey KingBenjamin, would you be able to look at my build? It is not 100% up to date (as of yet, just logged off an hour ago). I haven't played since 1.0.4, and went on a little 5mil spending spree (which left me with about 2mil). I am a lump of dough right now, but would like to eventually be able to farm for Keys efficiently.

Wave*

Hey, long time no see, my doppelgänger! :)
Hey king, mind helping me look for what i need to upgrade?
View profile
12/10/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Acky

Wave*

In modern vernacular it is simply any double or look-alike of a person. It also describes the sensation of having glimpsed oneself in peripheral vision, in a position where there is no chance that it could have been a reflection. Doppelgängers often are perceived as a sinister form of bilocation and are regarded by some to be harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death.

I had to look up the word.
12/10/2012 02:58 PMPosted by KingBenjamin

Wave*

In modern vernacular it is simply any double or look-alike of a person. It also describes the sensation of having glimpsed oneself in peripheral vision, in a position where there is no chance that it could have been a reflection. Doppelgängers often are perceived as a sinister form of bilocation and are regarded by some to be harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death.

I had to look up the word.

It's kinda interesting and awkward at times when I see someone with the same name posted something that I don't recall posting. Made me double-take a few times. :p
View profile
@Talon

12/10/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Talon
Thanks in advance for taking a look, I have difficulty now on MP2.

You know what would have been really cool...

Echo Fury but instead of Fear proc with Smite proc.......am i right?????

Your Sky Splitter just made me think of that.

You got a stat level you don't normally see...

755 AR unbuffed.

Nice.

i'm going to be short and simply...

Get at least two stats of Life Steal.

Get over 25% CC from gears only...(this is so you have a goal to focus on...30-40% is ideal)

overall very good EHP...just need to focus on DPS stats now. Read over some reviews that talk about DPS. Seems like you got done with the first Diablo kill not to long ago. You will find that you will be getting rid of some EHP as you progress for more DPS. that's going to be normal.

Your EHP is at 711,341. and that is really good. especially for ur Para level.
Edited by KingBenjamin#1485 on 12/10/2012 3:16 PM PST
@King or anyone else . Any advice on what I can upgrade would be great.
Thanks. I have about 200 mill to spend.
View profile
@Seri

King any ideas for me?

Not sure what to upgrade next except maybe my Butcher's?

My profile doesn't show my witching hour but it is

114 Str
56 AR
8 IAS
50 Crit Dmg

Thanks in advance

As far as gear and stats you are a set example of what gear stats should look like.

That Witching Hour is going to be a nice 10-20k dps bump.

For next Legit upgrade it would be your MH or OH. Butchers is nice and if you are willing to let go just make sure you get LS on new one. OH is porbably your better cost/dps effective upgrade of your whole entire.

Your rings have about 5-10k dps upgrade availability. BUT hard and costly to find with equal or better EHP.

Last thing for gears...

Ever think of using Inna's Pants. I see you have awsome EHP...i think the DPS from Inna's would make it worthwhile. You would then be able to upgrade Ice Climber to focus on fat Str and Vit...since you won't need the MS. This would make up for some of the EHP loss from current pants. I think you can def pull this off.

Inna's Pants will give you about 10k dps bump plus that 9% AS & 1% CC for WW/nados. they cost about 20-30m for Str 90-99.

You will then accomplish 24% MS from current 20%. upgrade.

As far as skill set go. I don't know if you have already given Rend - Blood Lust a try but that does so much dmg and the beauty that it reheals you. Another is Overpower - Killing Spree. I like but not as much as Rend.
View profile
Done for the day.

Horngyuh80 will probably come on a little later to continue.

Luck looting.
I am desperate for help =( if you're still helping today, I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Thanks!

@zondis

Your resistall is extremely low. Your cc is low too. Start off by getting a vileward, not legacy one. :p make sure there is some vit in them, 180str 80vit. more str if you can afford. If cant go for rare shoulder. Way cheaper n bigger status. But lower armor n reg. trade offs. your off hand is way better with a decent dagger (str, OS, critbase, LS)

Your MH isn't good either, but at least it had big damage. Change it later. Better rings. Especially hell fire. More cc, and ias if you can afford. Swap blood thirst to supertitous when you get a LS dagger. The damage mitigation might be better than bloodthirst. As your defence is really low.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/10/2012 4:10 PM PST
12/10/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Asuko
Hey king, mind helping me look for what i need to upgrade?

Your defence, resist, cc all fine. Your cd is v v bad.
Your emeralds on your weapon is crying for upgrades. Your weapons are in a mess...
Hammer shouldnt be use as offhand.sword or dagger.

Main changes are your 2 weapons next. Hammer/axe with bigcrit, (150cd), str as MH. Oh a sword or dagger.OS, str, Ls, basecrit. A little vit on weapons is fine. Not too much.
Check me out, and why is sword/dagger better for offhand? Thanks in advance.
90 Night Elf Rogue
Hey Horngyuh,

Still having a tough time deciding where to put my 1.2 mil

I feel like my heathpool and damage are both too low. How do you think I go about increasing dmg without throwing a bunch of other stats?
HELP! I'm struggling for an upgrade path or overall endgame strategy. Can farm mp3-4 super fast and quickly, farm keys on mp6, and struggle through ubers on mp7 with a good group.

I just replaced my old chest with the Tyraels (same stats), in order to replace some vit only lacuni's. I'm not sure if the reduction in attack speed for cc and demon/e damage was a good tradeoff, and I can't afford some cc lacuni's yet. Current bracers are on loan from my wiz, but I wanted to test the cc boost before spending 1/2 my gold on something.

I have 6 sets of keys to roll some more hellfires once I get some time too.

9.5 million budget
Edited by INeedNoPants#1666 on 12/10/2012 5:59 PM PST
Hey Horngyuh,

Still having a tough time deciding where to put my 1.2 mil

I feel like my heathpool and damage are both too low. How do you think I go about increasing dmg without throwing a bunch of other stats?

Cool! You spell my name correctly. Many does them wrong. Be back later. Working hours. Do at lunch breaks. 4hrs from now. :)
12/10/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Axl
Check me out, and why is sword/dagger better for offhand? Thanks in advance.

Quick one. Sword more versatile for more builts. Higher damage ones. Dagger strictly for WW, achieve nados breakpoint easier. You decide.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/10/2012 4:44 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]