Diablo® III

MP 10 WW BARB (giving help/advice today)

Hey King

Was wondering if you can rate my barb. there is still some things i do need upgrading for ex. my boots need to be ice climbers etc.. but wanted to know exactly where i stand with mp 10.

Thanks in advance! :D

EDIT: Profile not updated but i switched my IK helm to Str/CC mempo

Hey bud.

I think mp7-8 is your best choice right now. mp10 you will still take more time than desired per elite pack, but no doubt you probably survive it though.

As far as new boots...i'd say unless your going to get Inna's pants don't get Ice Climbers.....UNLESS them new Climbers are just awesome beasts with or without MS.

Now, your IK belt could use an upgrade. aim for above 249 Str.

Now i will suggest you look into the Echo fury to replace the Axe. I think if you shop and compare you will see there are few stat combos on the echo fury that will bump your dps about 10-20k. You might find your gold better spent there first.

shop around and find the best upgrades combos for your budget.
Hey king Benjamin was wondering if you could give me some advice on my current ww setup and my build.

I'm using a skorn but I feel maybe a dw setup may be better but not sure if I would need to change my armor as well if I did that.

Right now I can clear mp5 fairly easily.

I am also having a problem keeping my fury up maybe I just don't have enough?? Any help would be appreciated post back here or in game whichever you prefer thanks!

Hey guys this I may have gotten skipped earlier no biggie here is what I had written thx!

not on your page yet....sorry, but i will get to you though.
King - well done for giving out all the help that you are giving. Congrats!

I'd love some advice too! Im only a casual player, but I'm getting there...

Things I'm working towards -getting the IK chest armor, but I'm down to 5 mil cash ATM. I just realized I'm using the wrong rune for bash, no idea why. I need a different Skorn, one with Strength, but I was given this one so I'm running with it ATM - I'd prefer to go to dual weapons as the Skorn just seems clunky and slow.

I'm currently doing MP4 easy, MP5 is challenging, haven't tried MP6.

Thoughts?

EDIT: King, do you use 'Awful Gash' just b/c of it's name??.. he he he.
Edited by Tyrennii#6529 on 12/5/2012 2:34 PM PST
@CoisaRuim

12/04/2012 02:03 PMPosted by CoisaRuim
hey man, apreciate what ur doing, can u give me some tips for mp 10, i can do it slowly and i die a bit, succubus mostly. i stacked LS and loh for reflect dmg.

I suggest you don't do mp10 now. Stick to mp5-7

But what would need for mp10...

about 50k more dps. EHP is there.

What can you do start adding to that 50k....

-add 10% more CC
-add 100-200% more CD
-upgrade Ik belt to have min 249 Str

The CC and CD you can find in rings and ammy.
Hey King, I'd love to get your help on upgrading my barb. I can do MP5 fairly easily (although pretty slowly), and would love some advice for boosting my dps while keeping my survivability.

I only have about 20 mil to spend, so cheaper options would be great. Thanks!
@Tyrennii

King - well done for giving out all the help that you are giving. Congrats!

I'd love some advice too! Im only a casual player, but I'm getting there...

Things I'm working towards -getting the IK chest armor, but I'm down to 5 mil cash ATM. I just realized I'm using the wrong rune for bash, no idea why. I need a different Skorn, one with Strength, but I was given this one so I'm running with it ATM - I'd prefer to go to dual weapons as the Skorn just seems clunky and slow.

I'm currently doing MP4 easy, MP5 is challenging, haven't tried MP6.

Thoughts?

EDIT: King, do you use 'Awful Gash' just b/c of it's name??.. he he he.

I'll get to your review later.

I wanted to comment on my Awful Gash lol...

As awful :) as it sounds it is one solid sun of a gun.

It gives me +62.4k dps and 56.6k ehp.

They way i've balanced it was by getting the Unity ring with high Loh and AR.

The reason i got it in the first place was because my Echo was missing CD so i made it a goal to find an OH that would make up for that, but also serve as the standard OH with LS/Loh. When i found this one it was hard not to buy it even though it was missing significant LS/Loh. There are only a few if any high dps weapons with high CD and also have Str and Vit on it. I was just glad it had at least the 161 Loh.

However, i knew i had to make up for the low Loh so i went with the current Unity.

He he...yeah i know its awful but it needed a home :)

EDIT: Hey i just notice your post in previous pages. I will def get to you bud...
Edited by KingBenjamin#1485 on 12/5/2012 3:23 PM PST
@VoidMoon,

Just thought I'd ask since you are in a generous mood. My MH weapon is pretty darn bad and I'm looking for an upgrade if anyone has a spare ><

I consider this one a quick advice one.

Not here.

anyone have a spare?
I'll repost this one, you may have missed it or it or cant find any more time (if so, more than, it was very nice of you to donate time to answer questions) :

Could you look at my profile and see what what would be the next best upgrades? I am slightly confused on what to do next. I would like to get over the 2.00 AS mark but am at a loss.

Is the EF in my offhand pretty decent (low dps I know but seemed it might be ok?) MH good?

Thanks in advance man !

(actually changed OH to sword iwas using before so you could look at it too)
Edited by Grogo#1481 on 12/5/2012 3:28 PM PST
Hey king can you look at my barb however the gear equipped are not my regular gear i am using some gear for speed farming and fast paragon level. If there is any weak area that i can upgrade to able to clear higher mp7+.

thanks
Hey king Benjamin was wondering if you could give me some advice on my current ww setup and my build.

I'm using a skorn but I feel maybe a dw setup may be better but not sure if I would need to change my armor as well if I did that.

Right now I can clear mp5 fairly easily.

I am also having a problem keeping my fury up maybe I just don't have enough?? Any help would be appreciated post back here or in game whichever you prefer thanks!

Hey guys this I may have gotten skipped earlier no biggie here is what I had written thx!

You need to get better rings with some cc on them. Generally you should do fine. Your stacking of 600 dex is pretty good. Try to achieve 1.34 attackspd (before buff) & 50cc (after buff) if you want to use a skorn for WW.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 12/5/2012 3:34 PM PST
Hey king can you look at my barb however the gear equipped are not my regular gear i am using some gear for speed farming and fast paragon level. If there is any weak area that i can upgrade to able to clear higher mp7+.

thanks

You need huge DPS increase to farm mp7 with efficiency. Like near 200k. imo.
Stay at 4-5 for now. Your gears are not bad. But certainly can be alot better. Echo as your main hand isn't good. It's DPS is low anyway. Try get a better main hand for the start. 950DPS+,socket , basecrit, 150str (LS if if if possible =p)
Hello,
and ty for ur help, I can't really keep my WoB up for a single map.
Seems pretty hard, i've tried from mp4 to mp7 act 3 alk run, i can do it,
fast, but no constant WoB, any recomendations?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Shirohige-1320/
Edited by Shirohige#1320 on 12/5/2012 3:49 PM PST
@Bloodystarz

12/04/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Bloodystarz
id like some advice also

Lets see...

upgrade to the follwoing to:

+12% MS
+5% CC
+50-100% CD
+2.00% APS
+75-100 AR

Upgrade shoulders to have AR.

Sorry for short reveiw but use that as you start upgrading your gears.

You got a good idea of building the barb just keep in mind AR is low so bump that.
Edited by KingBenjamin#1485 on 12/5/2012 3:48 PM PST
@Horngyuh80

really appreciate helping out!
To King Benjamin/horngyuh well to get to 200k dps its would require tons of gold which i dont have i want want to improve some stat to be farming mp5+ efficiently. IF you can suggest me i was s&b build barb, recently switched to ww build with 60 mil put in for all my gear.
Hey king Benjamin thanks for helping out with this thread. Would like some advice on what is the next best value for money upgrade other than the hellfire. Thanks bro
Ladies and Gents,

I'm out for the night. Once again thanks for all the "thank you" posts. It helps to know you appreciate it.

I will continue with "Yelyah" tomorrow.

Horngyuh80 thanks again, and feel free to continue.

-kingbenjamin
@Horngyuh80

really appreciate helping out!

=) welcome.
@Danko

Hey KingB,

I would love some advise on how I can upgrade my DPS as well. I like to play WW/Rend and Variations of HoTA. I know i need to get a better amulet but I tend to lose so much HP that it's not worth it unless I upgrade something else at the same time.

Thanks.

Yeah normally when you upgrade a gear you almost have to upgrade two lol.

The way I've ended up with my barb was by planning a head and a plan that started with Inna's Pants to get the MS. At the time Lacunis was so rediculously expensive so I went with Inna's pants. But anyways, I made that plan and really outlined what I though each gear piece should have for minimum stats (did a ton of research and testing). This way I made sure that at some point I would not have to move around gears with every upgrade.

Your barb is pretty solid.

how to bump DPS

-APS is low. get it up to 2.00%

-Chuck your hellfire ring and upgrade to a Rare that has CC, "AS"-must, Avr Dmg, Str, and CD. with having AS as a must pick two more dps stats and pick one or two of Vit, AR, or LoH. That will be a balanced ring with DPS on the face of it. don't worry if you can't right now but this will give you an idea of what you need....keeping AS at the top of priority.

About ammy situation...

Yes that ammy has so much EHP juice it's hard to let go. Here's the solution i see:

Your echo could use an upgrade. this is what you can do.

Get an Echo with "high Vit and OS". if you can find it with CD or AS good (will be very difficult but though i mentioned it incase you can afford it but def not critical for overall). Get the highest dps given those stats and your limited budget.

Now you got play room for new dps ammy. same as rings but just try to get high CC and CD on it.

Thanks KingB for your help.

I'll look into trying to plan out more of exactly what I need from each piece and look for upgrade from there. I'll ditch my Hellfire for the other ring I had before, I think it had some AS on it. The EF I picked up for reasonably cheap (1M) and enjoy the +AS from it. I would love to pick up a good piece of IC or IK for my boots but they are always so expensive and out of my budget. I also have a decent Skorn with +325 Str, +1500 LoH, 190 CD, OS (90% gem) but my AS is so low that I feel that I am more efficient with DW than with it.

Any idea what APS I should be looking to be at when using the Skorn before people start seeing better results?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]