Diablo® III

Frustrating Bug: Achievements Doing Rollbacks

I'm almost done with the achievements so I started grinding for the last two non-bugged achievements. They are the 100 m gold collect and kill all unique mobs achievements. I've paid 500k each for 2 unique mobs and killed one two days ago and one today (Venimite and Bellybloat the Scarred), and they are both unticked in my list right now. Also, the amount of gold I've looted hit 88 m today, and now it seems that it also has rolled back and shows 87.3 m. This is extremely ridicilous and frustrating. Not to mention the bugged achievements you can't get at all. I can't even submit a ticket. Says the support can't help with it, well, the question is, what can it help with? The game undermines my efforts, I get it that Bashanishu is bugged atm, blah blah, you just can't get the achievement, but this is far more. It just keeps wasting my efforts. This needs to be solved very quickly.
Reply Quote
did anyone else experience this? or looking for some reply from a blizzard employee. honestly, i had bitten my lips in agony when i found bashiok 3 times and couldnt get the bashanishu achievement. or the champ and rare kill achievements, some mobs not spawning at all, and some dont award credit when you kill them. but this is a whole new level.
Reply Quote
I have not been hunting the uniques yet, but I actually got Bashiok achievement yesterday. I believe only certain rakunishu swords actually work, it depends on during which patch you got the sword. I had three of them and only one gave me the achievement.

It bugs the heck out of me that Blizzard is not acknowledging those other achievement bugs!
Reply Quote
I have not been hunting the uniques yet, but I actually got Bashiok achievement yesterday. I believe only certain rakunishu swords actually work, it depends on during which patch you got the sword. I had three of them and only one gave me the achievement.

It bugs the heck out of me that Blizzard is not acknowledging those other achievement bugs!

thanks for responding man. i'm not in the right state of mind now. i mean bashanishu is ok, ill keep waiting for 1.0.7 and hopefully they will fix it there. but this rollback is crazy, i farmed gold for like 4-5 hours, and it rolled back like 1 m of it. i know i'll eventually get it, but i specifically farmed gold for this. and the unique mobs, its just horrible. they have extremely low spawn rate and a rollback on it is really unacceptable. the most annoying part is that the guys i have killed it with still have the kill, only i've lost it.
Reply Quote
woah thank god i got the credits for the uniques back, the gold is still rolled back but i guess that will happen eventually, thank you blizzard for all the bugs and frustration.
Reply Quote
I had 2 Problems :
1. I killed hundreds of that yellow subjugator champs in act 4 , still no achievement !!
2. Kill a rare Sanddweller, well , i killed all normal Sandwellers and sometimes a yellow (champ)
and i killed the one from misfortune wheel, i cleaned the whole area over 200 times and no
achievement after all and never ever Blue(elite) Sanddwellers seen ... so what to kill there to
get the !@#$ing achieves ? pls fix these issues !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]