Diablo® III

Gernader DH Build

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#UPkYgV!Xge!ZYccbY
Edited by CRO#1792 on 11/27/2012 2:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
How are you gonna approach this? The thing with Grenades is that you have to stand there and throw them... IMO, you need a tanky build to use Grenades effectively. I use Gas Grenades, but my guy is built to stand there and tank stuff.
Reply Quote
It's a good principe but I would rather have Spike Traps than Caltrops for a tank build. Way more damage which means way more Life Steal while Gloom is up, plus they can crit up to three times each giving you crazy Disc regen with Nightstalker. Even better when combined with Thunderball, gives you total control over Elites so they can't move around or off of the Spike Traps.
Reply Quote
my guy just stands in one spot as well. i dont even have proper gear, just borrowed some half !@# gear from my monk. plus its fun and effective.

ive notice with spike trap, it takes a while to go boom. i dont have patience when it come to dmg. i do have caltrap and i have the one with more chance to crit, which brings my discipline up when using night stalker and life steal from shadow power. with cluster gernades im able to get a hell of alot crit chance from caltap which helps my life steal. gloom is probably the best choice but im doing just fine with well of darkness, plus it cheaper and more effective in spamming it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]