Diablo® III

Proctor Build Advice

I've been messing with proctor builds lately and am trying to find a decent setup that optimizes damage and survivability for MP 8-9 ubers. My current build is shown on my profile. I'm leaning towards LoH fast 1H+mojo setup, with 1.77 attack speed I can proc a lot quicker than my 2H Skorn. I'm able to do MP8 key runs fairly easily especially in closed in environments like Depths Act 3 runs. The GotD + Slow Burn is amazing. Toads provides reliable Crowd control but takes awhile to kill things.

Some questions:

1) What's your primary/secondary attacks?
2) LoH or LS and recommended values?
3) Recommended AR/Armor?
4) Which chance to procs do you feel you can do without (e.g. fear, knockback, etc.) ?
5) 2H vs. 1H+mojo ?
Reply Quote
I know you are aware of my C4 Proctor build. Still, couldn't it satisfy you?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004696095

For the responses to your questions:
1) slow burn / sacrifice
2) LoH only, I'd recommend 1000 min up to mp7, 2000 for mp10
3) @res : 700, Armor 4k, life 40k up to mp7
4) I only need LoH, stun 4.5%, freeze 4.5%. Knockback is useful (4.5%)
5) need homunculus, so...
Reply Quote
I dunno I'll tinker with it tonight but I just don't like the sacrifice effect to replenish mana, it seems slow having to sac/recast dogs every 5-6 seconds (which takes 1-2 seconds itself) just to keep a skill like AC up which is not the greatest damage dealer esp when spot casting for slow burn damage. I'm also testing possible builds on MP 8 which means it has little wiggle room for less than stellar builds (without breaking the bank on AR/Armor on top of proc effects just to break even on defense).
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]