Reply Quote
Ty. Now just trying to figure out getting to 200k without losing ehp
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Hales
Ty. Now just trying to figure out getting to 200k without losing ehp

Stuff that appears in the ah that I guarantee you'll be bidding against me for
Reply Quote
View profile
yup thats gg there hales, id suggest u take a look at aphs setup to see how he got over 200k while keeping ehp
Reply Quote
Your TR Amulet is inferior to a good Rare Amulet, I'm sure a 90 CD Rare Amulet can beat it easily, and you can achive higher CC too, or Trifecta. With Trifecta Amulet you can go with CD Gloves as well. The Amulet is what holding you back.

From troll city to consultancy service lgi
Reply Quote
View profile
if i missed anyone please repost,
also some ppl didnt put their time zone so they are in the unknown zone
Reply Quote
800 loh... if you cant survive with just the LoH from Storm Crow you're playing the class wrong... I survive fine with 450 LoH.
Reply Quote
11/29/2012 12:35 PMPosted by HandsomeRob
800 loh... if you cant survive with just the LoH from Storm Crow you're playing the class wrong... I survive fine with 450 LoH.

You are using EA, Shell, and Cold Snap.
Reply Quote
Your TR Amulet is inferior to a good Rare Amulet, I'm sure a 90 CD Rare Amulet can beat it easily, and you can achive higher CC too, or Trifecta. With Trifecta Amulet you can go with CD Gloves as well. The Amulet is what holding you back.

From troll city to consultancy service lgi

Tr ammy isn't sexy but with almost 900loh it allows me to just use bt's pants with it. Finding a rare ammy with so much loh/cd/cc/int/vit would be billions :(
Reply Quote
yes ikr, but at this point any upgrade will be very expensve :( I think it's the best upgrade for you, as it can greatly improve your character. I don't think any other upgrade can do that.

Just wait for a deal :D
Reply Quote
View profile
11/29/2012 12:35 PMPosted by HandsomeRob

Stop lying noob. No u don't. I'll take u into mp10 and embarrass u on video.
Reply Quote

Stop lying noob. No u don't. I'll take u into mp10 and embarrass u on video.

He's using the second most defensive set up in the universe for CM, ignore the troll - he's not SNS lol. Look at his armor / AR / vitality lol then look at his skills. Even with all that, I bet he still dies a moderate amount of times.

I showed up some scrub with 175k using shock armor the other day and killed elite in mp9 3x faster..I couldn't imagine how slow this bro kills...
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 11/29/2012 1:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I just take him in act 4. He won't even kill KW.
Reply Quote
Haha just by the name of this thread I was immediately down! Count me in guys, anybody feel free to add me.

Trayen#1284
EST
America's server

135k dps
3.07 aps
61.5 crit
350-400k ehp depending on ruby in helm
And like 734/4400 unbuff res/arm

I run SNS

EDIT: and I play a mean rocknados build if any cm wanna buddy up!
Edited by Trayen#1284 on 11/29/2012 1:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
As no one has applied from Europe:

Armor: 5900
All Res: 840
APS: 2.85
CC: 53
LoH: 1250
DPS: 120k + SNS
Edited by Ged#1199 on 12/10/2012 12:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
I dont think the extra ias gives that much more dps... afterall, difference between 33 ticks and 36 ticks is around 9%, so you get 9% more ticks that give about 9% less damage per shock. The difference comes when you can put down more twisters in the same amount of time... so about 9-10%.

Your aps /dps scale is kinda off.
Reply Quote
View profile
I dont think the extra ias gives that much more dps... afterall, difference between 33 ticks and 36 ticks is around 9%, so you get 9% more ticks that give about 9% less damage per shock. The difference comes when you can put down more twisters in the same amount of time... so about 9-10%.

Your aps /dps scale is kinda off.

probably is but i just took numbers someone else posted in this thread, any suggestions on how to modify it?
Reply Quote
count me in too!

unbuffed...

149k sheet dps
817 AR
5080 armor
55.5% cc
2.74 aspd
800+ LOH

but accdg to d3up im at ehp 302k :(
Edited by Ozquickee#6169 on 12/4/2012 3:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
lameboi#1117

using SNS on mp10

profile not updated yet but i seriously regeared and did a 5 stack mp10 run tonight with a buddy of mine. recently sold over 1.5b worth of !@#$ and kinda rushed a cm wiz cuz i was the only one that would deal with all the micro outta my friends lol...

add me if you need help with anything.

5200 armor
123k DPS
716 AR
53% critchance
232% cdmg
2.59 APS
51.5k max hp
1,025 LOH
500ish life per second regen

is probably the most fun build i've played in high mps (ive had endgame content capable characters of every class through AH hopping, basically turned 200mil gold bought through rmah into 1.5~ish billion in the last month and a half) - and i have an archon set that can smash up to mp5 easily and if i hybrid archon ive already done mp8 with it, just have to hybrid my sns set with my archon set to get it to work properly.

for archon im rocking 195k base dmg with 600+ all resist and 2.09 APS.

i'm pretty content with my wizard and look forward to crafting many hellfire rings this weekend as well as grinding the long road to paragon 100.

:)

WTB a crit nats with AR if anyone is selling.. 150m budget on the ring, let me know. AR or LOH actually.
Edited by lameboi#1117 on 12/4/2012 10:54 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]