Diablo® III

stats needed to do mp10 ubers for SNS

Haha just by the name of this thread I was immediately down! Count me in guys, anybody feel free to add me.

Trayen#1284
EST
America's server

135k dps
3.07 aps
61.5 crit
350-400k ehp depending on ruby in helm
And like 734/4400 unbuff res/arm

I run SNS

EDIT: and I play a mean rocknados build if any cm wanna buddy up!

\
wtf this guy is terrible!!!

my wiz is 5 aps 80 crit chance 6% Ls.
Edited by coco#1138 on 12/4/2012 10:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
kk here's my stats finally. upgraded my source to one with 9% ias. only 228 avg dmg but it was also only 100m so i can't complain. gained 2 apoc on the trade and .5 crit so imo it was worth it.

http://i.imgur.com/jIBww.jpg

5200 armor
717 RA
53.50% cc
232% cd
2.61 APS
51.5k HP
129k base sheet DPS
530 LPS
1,025 LOH
17 APOC

doing mp10 w/ SNS with this current setup.. took about 800m gold to achieve this (500m of it went to a 5 crit mempo), had to sell all my items from other chars, as i said before i've been AH farming and flipping for about a month to amass my small fortune, had one very lucky flip where i sold gloves i bought for 45million and flipped them for 300million outside of AH so i saved on the fees there. was quite nice.

lameboi#1117 if anyone needs me i usually play long runs on weekends though as i run my own company so during the week quite busy or just run a quick 5 stack or will be doing archon runs (have an archon set also where i have 195k base dps + 600 RA) to grind those paragon levels and catch up on some easy extra stats.

edit- oh, i live in florida so i'm eastern time zone and i'm usually running with a very good monk with 100% overawe uptime.. so we fly through content.

also the spec i use definitely puts out more dmg as i'm rocking SNS+shockpulse and i ditch teleport.. don't see a need for it as i can avoid anything manually rather than relying on the oh !@#$ button. prefer the extra apoc+dps+lightnight strikes from constant LL spam happening in between my usual micro uptime (diamond, frost, nade, blast)

basically the way i do it is i hold down mouse 1, then alternate my 1,2,3 micro and have blast on my right mouse button and use that on CD.. everything is pretty much instant even with 1 mob up due to shock pulse > LL constantly moving in between everything and generating extra crits.

also frees up a passive slot, currently have blur popped in there but i may test out arcane dynamo this weekend as that will help add 75% more dmg every time LL builds me up.. which could be quite nice on top of everything else.

we'll see i suppose. :)
Edited by lameboi#1117 on 12/4/2012 11:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
since when did we have a union? reminds me of labor union. o shi........
Edited by pichapiegal on 12/5/2012 1:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm eastern and vary between 2.84aps with my socketed wand (167k dps with blackthorne legs) and 3.08aps with m IAS wand(128k dps with blackthorne legs).

~810AR
~4500armor
~1400 LoH
~39k hp
~61% crit
Edited by BDF#1838 on 12/5/2012 4:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
As union BA I have not received any union dues yet remember, If your in the club remember to pay your dues.

Dues can be sent to diesel323#1300

Past dues will result in banishment from the club.
Reply Quote
What's the difference between club and onion?

union*
Reply Quote
should just be club i think :D
Reply Quote
I think it was called union because it was supposed to be a centralized thread from which people running ubers could contract out CM wizzies
Reply Quote
i'd love to know my ehp if this site would update! :(
Reply Quote
Finally got the upgrades I've been craving through some ah ingenuity

5k armor unbuffed (w/out enchantress)
817 all resist and 920 fire resist unbuffed
171 unbuffed sheet dps
38k hp
55.5% cc
2.74 attack speed
950 LOH

Can run sns on mp10 ubers. I ain't paying no membership dues
Reply Quote
SNS

5100 Armor
800+ AR
160K DPS
51.5 CC
2.84 IAS
1300 LOH
40k HP

PST
Reply Quote
View profile
updated union members
also Diesel shame on u for try to take advantage of wizards, we get oppressed by blizzard every real patch (1.06 doesnt count) and now ur trying to take advantage of us too,
for shame
Reply Quote

Disclaimer: wizards running shocknado do 6x their sheet dps
wizards running SNS (shocknado shards) do 8x their sheet dps
wizards running pinpoint shards do 4-5x time their sheet dps

Is that including bonechill? What about Time Warp?

I know with cold snap and no time warp I'm somewhere around 6.4x running SNS
Reply Quote
kk here's my stats finally. upgraded my source to one with 9% ias. only 228 avg dmg but it was also only 100m so i can't complain. gained 2 apoc on the trade and .5 crit so imo it was worth it.

http://i.imgur.com/jIBww.jpg

5200 armor
717 RA
53.50% cc
232% cd
2.61 APS
51.5k HP
129k base sheet DPS
530 LPS
1,025 LOH
17 APOC

doing mp10 w/ SNS with this current setup.. took about 800m gold to achieve this (500m of it went to a 5 crit mempo), had to sell all my items from other chars, as i said before i've been AH farming and flipping for about a month to amass my small fortune, had one very lucky flip where i sold gloves i bought for 45million and flipped them for 300million outside of AH so i saved on the fees there. was quite nice.

lameboi#1117 if anyone needs me i usually play long runs on weekends though as i run my own company so during the week quite busy or just run a quick 5 stack or will be doing archon runs (have an archon set also where i have 195k base dps + 600 RA) to grind those paragon levels and catch up on some easy extra stats.

edit- oh, i live in florida so i'm eastern time zone and i'm usually running with a very good monk with 100% overawe uptime.. so we fly through content.

also the spec i use definitely puts out more dmg as i'm rocking SNS+shockpulse and i ditch teleport.. don't see a need for it as i can avoid anything manually rather than relying on the oh !@#$ button. prefer the extra apoc+dps+lightnight strikes from constant LL spam happening in between my usual micro uptime (diamond, frost, nade, blast)

basically the way i do it is i hold down mouse 1, then alternate my 1,2,3 micro and have blast on my right mouse button and use that on CD.. everything is pretty much instant even with 1 mob up due to shock pulse > LL constantly moving in between everything and generating extra crits.

also frees up a passive slot, currently have blur popped in there but i may test out arcane dynamo this weekend as that will help add 75% more dmg every time LL builds me up.. which could be quite nice on top of everything else.

we'll see i suppose. :)

update.

new stats: wheeled and dealed some more in the AH.. got a WH with AR+armor and sold my other one.. also carried a buddy through mp10 ZK/Siege so i was quite stoked on that.. while rocking SNS :)

without followers:

2.71 APS
53% cc
759 RA
1,025 LOH
434 Life per sec
5167 armor
119k sheet dps base
42,637 max life

think i qualify yet? oh and i just made plvl 10 on the wiz! going for plvl 30 this weekend when i get some time to play. :D
Edited by lameboi#1117 on 12/5/2012 10:34 AM PST
Reply Quote

updated union members
also Diesel shame on u for try to take advantage of wizards, we get oppressed by blizzard every real patch (1.06 doesnt count) and now ur trying to take advantage of us too,
for shame

Am I serious?

Well maybe passives will get buffed in 1.07-1.1. fat chance but hey maybe we should !@#$% more, it could help?
Reply Quote
am almost at this level. a little short on armor (which i think should be understandable considering its a 3.0 sns build with zero str bonus) but i think i hit all the other reqs.

3.0APS bubble cm/ww/sns
3400armor
53%cc
19apoc
130k+dps unbuffed
750+allres
1000+loh
500+lps
40k+ life with amethyst

i've tanked mp9 ubers with 2 carries before, so no doubt i could do mp10 too. if anyone wants to run with me, just hit me up sickness#1926. US central time zone. always happy to help out so people dont waste their time doing low level ubers.
Edited by sickness#1926 on 12/5/2012 11:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
Anyone who's interested can add me. I run mp10 ubers regularly and only die if I seriously mess up, like standing directly on top of maghdas arcane sentry. The other two ubers barely even move. I like running with other wizards, especially CM, as none of my friends run the wiz.

You can check profile.
AS 2.78
Reply Quote
EST members
Hales #1991 (2.73)
SteelPhantom#1820 (2.73) (might have to kick myself out due to lack of playing)
BDF #1838 (2.73 or 3.0 depends on gear choices)

CST members
ReaVer #1305 (2.73)
PuddingHead #1779 (3.0)

PST members
Darshu #1802 (3.0)
Alesso #1854 (2.73)
Veda #1190
JellzRoc #1514

Euro Members
Ged #1199

Asia/Oceania Members
CoXyZ #6568 (2.73)
BotakZhang #1920 (2.73) (limited availability)

unknown timezone

wishbone #1282 (2.73)
Trayen#1284

I"m eastern time zone NYC btw
Reply Quote
View profile

Disclaimer: wizards running shocknado do 6x their sheet dps
wizards running SNS (shocknado shards) do 8x their sheet dps
wizards running pinpoint shards do 4-5x time their sheet dps

Is that including bonechill? What about Time Warp?

I know with cold snap and no time warp I'm somewhere around 6.4x running SNS

dont know those are the numbers i took from holyforks ghom tests that he did bout a month ago, pretty sure it didnt include time warp, dont know what frost nova rune he used

@jellz i thought u said u were out in cali, my bad ill correct it

@lameboi, dont care about ur paragon but u do need to add .02 aps to be in the union, or u need to add like 100k dps i think
Reply Quote
SNS

5100 Armor
800+ AR
160K DPS
51.5 CC
2.84 IAS
1300 LOH
40k HP

PST

IDK why i posted 2.84. I actually run bubble for 3.0 for ubers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]