Diablo® III

Post What Your Battletag Means (2)

(Locked)

Previous Thread

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7199912310

You guys can continue to share with me and other readers what your names stand for.
Some origins I recognize, some are really funny, and some are new to me, and thats the joy to reading all these!
Edited by OnlyYou#1850 on 11/29/2012 12:54 PM PST
guess
Sometimes when I fart it sounds like an old man farting, kinda like a creaking door I have also heard. Its a very deep and hot fart. Really turns your stomache. Hense the name GrampaFarts.
I used to play guitar some, just mostly at home. A friend I worked with needed a guy to do a show one night so I agreed. After two other band mates had to back out we found a pair of brothers whom we also worked with that played guitar. We loved the movie Spinal Tap and wanted to further take on some of the gags in there so we wanted a band name with that sounded like the most hardcore metal band name of all time. Hence my tag. We were a band that counting the bass guitar had 5 guitarists and no other instruments. We played for one night but it was the most metal show of all time. Even though we did like Dave Matthews covers.
Community Manager
I've gone ahead and extended the cap on the original "Post What Your Battletag Means" thread, so feel free to continue posting there. :)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]