Diablo® III

Echoing Fury sold for 7,500 euros

11/30/2012 02:49 PMPosted by padako
wow nice weapon

But ... it makes things run away. 12k usd to make things more annoying. I wonder if the buyer ever plays.
Reply Quote
Pay to win. Going to be difficult to find much fun in competing against players with a lot more disposable income than the rest of us.

Pretty much sums it up.

To spend $8000 or even $12,000 on a bunch of pixels to use in a boring game, is beyond me.
Reply Quote
This just makes me want to play more - we all have the EXACT same chance to find that echoing fury.

I 'quit' a couple of weeks ago, but this kind of reaffirms why I started losing interest. I can't compete with those guys. Every dollar gained is a dollar towards school. Woe is me I guess.

Jokes on them they have it on a wizard..... barbs will still do more damage with a 5m weapon :D

But serious note..... i've seen better weapons for 200m coins :\
Edited by Traz#1392 on 11/30/2012 8:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 02:14 PMPosted by heyr8kb
yea I dont think its fair that Charlie Sheen gets to bang all these hookers and do all this blow and I dont just because he has mroe disposable income than me.
Reply Quote
Man... I saw a guy driving a Ferrari on the other day. I hope the government strip his wealth so all of us can drive Ferraris, too!
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 08:45 PMPosted by Deadlysynz
To spend $8000 or even $12,000 on a bunch of pixels to use in a boring game, is beyond me.

you'd be surprised what people would do for e-peen
Reply Quote
EF is not a BIS for barbs, especially the WW kind

but it is definitely boss wep when it comes to 1 v 1 and boss/ubers (since dumb meatbags like SB and Leoric can't be feared, beat them up to your heart's content)
Reply Quote
impressive. i wonder when the first item will sell for $100,000 or even one day at a $1,000,000.
Reply Quote
Question:

I have a similar EF, but there are 3 differences:

1) Rolled Dex instead of Str
2) Has about 270 less DPS
3) Only adds 80% Crit damage.

It has a socket. It's on my Monk.

Should I sell it? How much?
Reply Quote
What he buys or anyone buys has nothing to do with me. They can buy whatever they want. Won't have any effect whatsoever on how I play this game.. Lol @ players crying at "pay2win." So what? I'll be competing with players at my level when PvP comes out, and I'll enjoy it. So what if you lose to a "pay2win" player.. it's just a ^&%^ing game.

Diablo is really a game that requires no skills, if you want to play a game that requires real skills, play a RTS game, not an ARPG game. You can be the best Diablo player in the world in terms of skills, and one will give a !@#$, because of the nature of this game..
Edited by Spartacus#1873 on 11/30/2012 9:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 02:14 PMPosted by heyr8kb
yea I dont think its fair that Charlie Sheen gets to bang all these hookers and do all this blow and I dont just because he has mroe disposable income than me.

Dude you want to compare RL to a game ? WTF please use your brain.

Thats why you should keep such things seperated, power should be never buyable with RL money EVER.

And dont get me on this BS that buying with money exists on the black market. Thats like saying wallhacks and aimbots for shooters exists anyways so lets make them legal for anyone because we are so lazy to fight them.

Indudstries always want to test their buyers how far they can push things like with DLCs, making games more and more expensive and ActiBli$_$ard with RMAH. And sadly you fools support such things.

You know if you wouldnt buy for example these money grab DLCs then you would get the DLCs already for free in the first purchase with the maingame like we EVER DID BEFORE.

I love these excuses by Blizzard for RMAH just because they are money greedy and all these brainwashed fanbois already accept and defend this utter garbage.

First Blizzard announcen RMAH and nearly everyone was against it and then Blizzard tellin you for months stories that its ok and blah blah and now you already also believe in this, GTFO.
Reply Quote
View profile

Dude you want to compare RL to a game ? WTF please use your brain.

Thats why you should keep such things seperated, power should be never buyable with RL money EVER.

And dont get me on this BS that buying with money exists on the black market. Thats like saying wallhacks and aimbots for shooters exists anyways so lets make them legal for anyone because we are so lazy to fight them.

Indudstries always want to test their buyers how far they can push things like with DLCs, making games more and more expensive and ActiBli$_$ard with RMAH. And sadly you fools support such things.

You know if you wouldnt buy for example these money grab DLCs then you would get the DLCs already for free in the first purchase with the maingame like we EVER DID BEFORE.

I love these excuses by Blizzard for RMAH just because they are money greedy and all these brainwashed fanbois already accept and defend this utter garbage.

First Blizzard announcen RMAH and nearly everyone was against it and then Blizzard tellin you for months stories that its ok and blah blah and now you already also believe in this, GTFO.

funny.. i had no idea a huge % of the diablo 2 playerbase didn't buy items from item selling sites. D2 is pay 2 win, or dupe 2 win period. Anyone who played before the new rune words and better drop rates knows this.
Edited by plouyd#1632 on 11/30/2012 10:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Hamburglar
The same item will be worth nothing next patch

source/reason for this statement?
Reply Quote

Pay to win. Going to be difficult to find much fun in competing against players with a lot more disposable income than the rest of us.

you mean more botts? obviously no one will pay that much for an item... its botters who have unlimited gold that pay so much... cuz they don't care- they are less likely to get banned with item purchase then selling gold in RMAH
Reply Quote
so yeh i looked at the item... what am i missing here?? how is that wep worth $12 000?? twelve bucks maybe.... but seriously wtf!
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Curly
I do not reply to topics but the last part of yours needs a response. This is a game, I do not understand people who whine about players who may be better off or have more disposable income. Do you want every player to have access to the same income pool? Or maybe, you can work harder and earn more income. So what if someone else can buy godly gear and you can't, just play the game and have fun. I do not know how old you are but the younger gerneration needs to quit whining about so much. Also, it does not matter how well off you are, there is always someone who has more. So just play, have fun, and don't worry so much.
Reply Quote
Question:

I have a similar EF, but there are 3 differences:

1) Rolled Dex instead of Str
2) Has about 270 less DPS
3) Only adds 80% Crit damage.

It has a socket. It's on my Monk.

Should I sell it? How much?

No, yours while decent doesn't have anywere near the rolls his EF has, his has perfect rolls on Attack speed, extra damage, + attack per second and crit damage also has almost a perfect roll on all the other stats the Fear on hit proc is irrelevant.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]